Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

SoCal Mize - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: SoCal Mize
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 14, 2024
67splittwist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:40 pm    Post subject: SoCal Mize - [email protected] Reply with quote

Anybody Know Steven Meyers.... SoCal Mize?

I recently purchased a part from Steven Meyers aka SoCal Mize. I believe he is from Temecula, CA. It seemed like a great transaction. He was very responsive, plenty of info and pics. He has lots of parts advertised on the classifieds page. I sent him my payment about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard from him since nor have I gotten a response to a couple of emails that I sent. I truly don't believe that he is intentionally avoiding sending my parts, just wondering if anyone knows him or his whereabouts. I'd appreciate it if anyone has any info. Thank you.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody Know Steven Meyers.... SoCal Mize? Reply with quote

He used the site yesterday, according to his profile:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=336192

if you want me to email him too, let me know.

Edit: I emailed him too
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!

Last edited by EverettB on Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67splittwist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Anybody Know Steven Meyers.... SoCal Mize? Reply with quote

I would appreciate that. Thank you. I tried to reach out again today with no response.
67splittwist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Anybody Know Steven Meyers.... SoCal Mize? Reply with quote

Just received a response from Steve indicating that the part was sent out. There was a logical explanation for the delay. Thank you.
67splittwist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Anybody Know Steven Meyers.... SoCal Mize? Reply with quote

I received the part just as described. I would recommend and definitely do business with again. Thank you.
SoCal Mize
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: SoCal Mize - [email protected] Reply with quote

So just to clarify I had kidney stones and was unable to get the package out in a timely fashion. A $20 turn indicator housing , im not that hard up folks!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mrfixxit7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: SoCal Mize - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a front beam from Steve, and he was great to work with. He worked with me to get the right beam and was very responsive. He packed it up very well and shipped it right away.

I will definitely do business with him again if I am able.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mikee
Samba A.D.D. Boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: SoCal Mize - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have purchased from Mike, great guy shipped me my dollies quick

bugnut68 wrote:
I would have kicked the guy right in the dick, balls, ass and face and destroyed his weed. Hippies suck.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kunzelman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: SoCal Mize - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Bus Horn Button from Steve - great to work with, fast shipping and the part was exactly as described/pictured!
Thanks Steve!!
mtguth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: SoCal Mize - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a rotisserie from Steve and it worked great. He was great to work with and very accommodating. I would recommend doing business with him.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: