Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jeffgagnon
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
THINGONER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a carb from Jeff-fair price. Would purchase from him again.
Primo Beer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Aloha I highly recommend Jeff super nice guy ,excellent type 2 steering boxes, good communication
Mahalo

Will do more business with him
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff is a solid guy w/ solid stuff. He'll be getting a lot of purchases from me.
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
RockStock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff helped me out with some small parts. thanks Jeff. RS
CanStan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff is super easy to deal with. Quick responses, fast payment. I’d be happy to deal with him again in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Packed well and delivered quickly. It's not happy but "As Is" is As it is. quick response, took low ball offer and took Pay Pal with no fees.

Great seller would buy again

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

So after feedback and a quick jot to Jeff regarding the dead ECU which I bought "AS IS" and not bothered that it was dead, he reached out to me and refunded everything except shipping and a few bucks for his time.

I am a big boy and in no way was asking for any refund. I will donate the refund to Samba and the world will be in balance again.

Buy with confidence and know that there are other sellers on this site that could take lessons from this guy.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

another positive transaction here. recommended. thx!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Old Vegas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast to respond, easy to work with. Second time working with him.

USPS lost my first package and Jeff responded with all the info needed to get my refund from USPS.

Thanks
1974 XLH
McFunzeepants
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff is great to buy from!
Good communication, no attitude, packs well, ships fast and has fair prices. Would definitely buy again from him.
Robbi702
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff sold me a set of corner windows for a 23 he was fair with the price shipped fast and it arrived wrapped well the glass was not broke I would do business with him again..
akokarski
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a couple of aircleaners from Jeff. Easy and fast.
59panel_yyc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a steering box rebuild from Jeff.

Excellent communication, as advertised 100%, smooth transaction, well packed, well delivered. Post sale product care questions answered.

Would not hesitate to purchase products or service again.
Dannys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a sigla glass from Jeff, I was a bit worried about buying glass because requires a good packaging but he did an amazing job with it and very fast shipping. Thank you very much Jeff!
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've had a couple of dealings with Jeff and both times have been flawless. Jeff made me some custom metal pieces that nobody reproduces after I reached out to him, he went above and beyond in making me these parts and without his help I wouldn't be able to achieve my goals with my bus.

Excellent guy to deal with.
kombi kid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

another perfect transaction from jeff gagnon
you can always count on him!

I asked god for my first VW, I know he doesn't work that way so I stole a bug and asked for forgiveness!

my "car guy 401k"
1963 kombi (now running and driving
1956 oval sad to see it go!
1966 ghia coupe
1963 bug (sold at prado)
1968 porsche 912
1964 super stock dodge factory light weight 426cu 425hp
DAM Volks Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a complete beam with disc brakes from Jeff. Keeps you informed the whole time. Picked up the beam from the shipping terminal and brought it home. Unwrapped it and it looks great. Thanks Jeff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BerneseMtnDog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Gagnon - jeffgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got some idle cut-off valves from Jeff. Great transaction

Steve
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Jump to:
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: