Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gas prices where you are
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 183, 184, 185 ... 197, 198, 199  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
scottyrocks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

Up to 3.05.9 today from 2.99.9 in Seaford, NY.

Next station just down the road was 3.15.9.
oprn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

Yesterday diesel was $2.00/liter in Prince George BC and $1.59 in Leduc AB. That would be $7.58 and $6.01 CDN respectively for a US pretend-a-gallon. $8.00 and $6.36 respectively for a real one.
Pruneman99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

oprn wrote:
That would be $7.58 and $6.01 CDN respectively for a US pretend-a-gallon. $8.00 and $6.36 respectively for a real one.

Hey! Don't be prejudiced against our completely arbitrary measuring system! Laughing
We make it work. Modok once said that measuring system put men on the moon. Our beautiful chaos works Laughing

Anyway, Chevron was $4.69 for our cheap drivel, but AMPM was $4.09/$4.19 (cash/credit)

However, I was down in San Diego yesterday and saw E-85 for only $2.49.. There is one station by me that has E-85 I might be by there today so I'll check if I am.

Maybe a E-85 engine? Wink
melville
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

$5.899 for ethanol-free 91 today. $60ish to fill the Roadster.
75 R75/6
65 Standard Micro
57 Sedan
Randall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

$4.099 yesterday. For the previous fill it was $3.999 on Jan 5. That is the lowest I've paid since Nov 5, 2021; the highest was $6.099 last June 16. It may be a long while before it dips below $4 again. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Abscate Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

oprn wrote:
Yesterday diesel was $2.00/liter in Prince George BC and $1.59 in Leduc AB. That would be $7.58 and $6.01 CDN respectively for a US pretend-a-gallon. $8.00 and $6.36 respectively for a real one.

Pretend-a-gallon, enjoyed that one. My favourite is Imperial liters

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Jimbug57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

A BP gas station just opened up less than a mile from me. Regular there is $3.24. I got ethanol free premium for $4.19. I use about 6 or 7 gallons per week.
heimlich Premium Member
VWNOS.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

Gas is climbing here. It was $2.59. Now it's $2.63: https://www.samsclub.com/club/houston-tx-sams-club/4712
5% Off your order with coupon code: 5%OFF
Restored Distributors Available (<--Click here)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
scottyrocks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

Last night, my Amoco station was up to 3.09.9 from 3.05.9.

The BP <1/4 mile down the road was at 3.05.9.

Seaford, NY.
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

I was in Brooklyn last week. $2.93 for reg (87) I can’t believe how cheap gas is in New York. Crazy.

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

Xevin wrote:
I was in Brooklyn last week.

Damn dude, You're gettin' around!
scottyrocks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

I missed a price jump or two but both stations I have been referencing have been at 3.25.9 for a few days now. Seaford, NY.
far rider Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

Prices are predicted to start going back up. Diesel 5.29 now

Contentment; when what you have is what you want.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oprn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

The price in Prince George BC was down to $1.90/L for diesel yesterday but up to $1.65/L in Leduc AB. You win some and you lose some... all on the same 2000 km trip. (It was $2.00 and $1.60 respectively a week ago.)
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

Prices have stayed steady around here. Still at $3.45 for 87 ethanol crap. 91 pure gas is $4.30 as I recall. Diesel is at $4.50-ish.
Zundfolge1432 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

Meanwhile gas is on the rise here now 3.19 regular but old Costco pisses everyone off by selling top tier gas @ 2.91 their diesel is also cheaper than anywhere else. Fuck Quik Trip they shamelessly rip off these dumb Okies everyday charging 3.19 and higher in the poorer neighborhoods. Poor folks always get the shitty end of the stick.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

Oh look, moderator time:
Derailing / off the topic stuff was removed.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
scottyrocks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

Since yesterday, up to 3.33.9 from 3.25.9, Seaford, NY.

North shore I saw 3.49.9 today, but everything is more expensive up there.
melville
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

$3.739 for 87. First filling from E for the truck under $100 in quite some time. $90.03 to get it done.
75 R75/6
65 Standard Micro
57 Sedan
heimlich Premium Member
VWNOS.com

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Gas prices where you are Reply with quote

One place close by is selling E15 instead of the usually E10. It's 20 cents less.
5% Off your order with coupon code: 5%OFF
Restored Distributors Available (<--Click here)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 183, 184, 185 ... 197, 198, 199  Next
Jump to:
Page 184 of 199

Jump to: