Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwman6559
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
APPLEGREENVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary is a excellent seller. Happy with the, NOS 8mm valve adjusters screws. I like how he communicated on how he wanted to be paided through Paypal. Unlike some sellers. Confused

02/76 Beetle sedan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased a 57 license plate light housing from Gary. Once payment was made, he shipped the part within 24 hours. It arrived properly packed and appeared exactly as it looked in the ad. Positive buying experience.
willycars
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

This guy responds fast! DOES NOT jack prices way up for good parts. I highly recommend him if he has something you need/ want. Thanks again, Gary. I will be checking back in often to see what else you have.

The early bird gets the worm . . . . but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Vedubauman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary shipped my items out quickly! Excellent communication. AAAA++++
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nando_b63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication .
Gary delivered product as described.
Tks Gary
RTKings
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary is one of the best sellers here on the Samba. Quick, responsive, courteous, and knowledgeable. Always fair prices and always quick and fast shipping.
'79 Super Beetle Convertible
seefest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Inquired about a trans bearing (the box was open with a hand written part number on the box and 50 years old at that) I asked if he could measure the bearing ,I knew the size I wanted and the part number also, bragging I have ten of these ,condescending attitude ,you do not know what you want check here, It takes less than one minute to measure the bearing to now for sure, obviously he does not own a micrometer Rolling Eyes . I ended up buying from another source and what I could not understand is that this part had been for sale for three years. Rolling Eyes
vwman6559
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

My part numbers are accurate and I know what I'm selling. I asked you for the photo and measurements of the bearing you were after so I could compare... You didn't reply.... I don't have time to waste... Glad you found what you where after...
Check my 15 pages of feedback... seems like the old saying is true.... "There's always one in bunch" Cheers... Now go Gaslight else where Grasshopper. 😉
volksbugusa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary i have to thank you for the Bosch 034 Distributor that I purchased from you. I received the Unit in a well packed box. Glad i did purchase the new cap/rotor/condenser/points as you suggested.I installed all the new parts, and completed the install..My bug is running the best it has in a long time. Your distributor replaced a Chinese made unit that was complete garbage. Not even 2 months old...it now sits on a shelf next to 3 Empi 34-3 carbs.. All the distributor did was create a very bad stumble.. Number #1 seller...great on emails.shipped fast...no crap to deal with. Yes would buy again from Gary Ploof .+++++++++++ Thank you for your help

https://www.facebook.com/groups/506947294919060
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Steve Unterman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've bought multiple ignition parts from Gary. Great guy. Excellent communication. Very knowledgeable. Fair prices. All transactions went super smooth. Will buy from again.
bg913
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome to business with!!! He is a true VW guy. I highly recommend doing business with him.
IndyDave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Rare parts, priced fairly, and exactly as described.
Thanks Gary!
Guru Drew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

I saw Gary had the Brazilian Bosch blue coils for sale. He was quick to respond and send additional photos so I could confirm they were what I wanted. The parts arrived quick and were shipped for a reasonable cost. Was a pleasure to deal with Gary.
Bugone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary is great to work with. I purchased a set of new front seat TMI seat covers for my '74 Super Beetle, the price and shipping was reasonable. It was a fast and easy purchase. Gary shipped quickly and provided tracking info. Highly recommended!
Thanks Gary!
Bugone
my3bugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

nice n easy transaction here with Gary , sent my parts to California FAST !!!...thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Doodoob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Paid $100 for a 73-74 Baywindow turn signal switch via PayPal Friends and Family on 5 Dec. It showed up on 13 Dec, and I decided to bench check it. It supposedly just needed 2 terminals. The turn signal portion seemed to work fine, but the high beam portion would stick in place when pulled instead of springing back. I sent a message stating what was going on. The response was, "Hopefully you can fiqure that out when it’s installed correctly." I responded asking for a partial refund and got told he doesn't do that. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. I should have known better when he only accepts Friends and Family.

Update
I decided to take apart the switch to diagnose what was wrong. The stop for the highbeam lever was broken off and completely gone. The bridge that holds the cancel lever is cracked as well. What a terrible transaction! $100 wasted on a broken part.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hoss254
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary had a hatch latch assembly a friend of mine needed. One quick PayPal transaction later and it was on its way. It arrived in less than two days, even during Christmas week, and this project is back on track. Very happy about how well Gary helped us out:D
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Although he was out of the wiper shaft complete set I was looking for, Gary had some other new looking shafts he sold to me at a reasonable price. He was easy to work with, and I appreciated his quick responses to my questions. I look forward to working with him again.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VW JUNKY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good dude! Locking gas cap was perfect. Sent the item right way also!
Thanks!
82 Porsche SC Coupe
64 Beetle
1984 Argentina bus
Navydave73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with. Fast shipping, item was better than expected. Highly recommend this seller

Navydave
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: