Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratlookvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hi Chadd,

Received the door handle last night
works great
Thanks,
Dennis
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dropgatedrinkery
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hello Chadd,

I had ordered some 14 in wheels silver painted no clips from you and Intially your communication had been excellent but now I haven't heard back for nearly a week and we are way past discussed timeline.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

dropgatedrinkery wrote:
Hello Chadd,

I had ordered some 14 in wheels silver painted no clips from you and Intially your communication had been excellent but now I haven't heard back for nearly a week and we are way past discussed timeline.

In Texas on my way back from California and Oregon. Wheels should be painted now. I will try to get pics and ship Tuesday when I can be home.
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dropgatedrinkery
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

In Texas on my way back from California and Oregon. Wheels should be painted now. I will try to get pics and ship Tuesday when I can be home.

Ok great I will wait for your pics and tracking for today

Thank you
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

dropgatedrinkery wrote:

Ok great I will wait for your pics and tracking for today

Thank you

Thank you. Got home at 1:45am. I'll get these baby's coming your way. Many thanks chadd
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hi Chadd...the package arrived safely yesterday.  The double-bagging and addressing is a great idea.
Thanks for the service !
jim
rayroc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

ordered a pair of white mudflaps on march 9th

haven't heard anything and havent received the mudflaps Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rayroc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

update

Chadd refunded the money for the mudflaps without me asking until he can locate the flat with the mudflaps....good business thanks Chadd Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rayroc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Very Happy
Chadd came through !!!!

found the flat with the mudflaps and sent them promptly next time I'll be more patient

I've bought many things over the years from Chadd and he always comes through with great parts and great prices

thanks Chadd !!
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

playing a bit of catch up this week as I had two big vw shows in tn and tx last two weekends thanks for being patient! greatly appreciate the business!!! ratlookvw
swebber
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hello Chadd - I purchased front and rear bumpers for my 1958 single cab on 4/4, as of this date 4/22 I have not had any response from your company. The purchase price was forwarded through paypal, I would like to know if we have a deal or please refund my money!
Steve
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

swebber wrote:
Hello Chadd - I purchased front and rear bumpers for my 1958 single cab on 4/4, as of this date 4/22 I have not had any response from your company. The purchase price was forwarded through paypal, I would like to know if we have a deal or please refund my money!
Steve

Sorry for the delay. Rear will ship today. Fronts ship from the warehouse where they are made. Been traveling to shows. Sorry for the delay. Chadd
mikeinkansas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

PLease reply to my emails.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

mikeinkansas wrote:
PLease reply to my emails.

will do now mike. been on vaca last week. I need them too lol!
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hi Chad,
Got the handles in the mail over the weekend.
Thank you!
Roger
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Received the latch and is in great shape, thanks for the good packing job.

Gregg
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hello,
 Thank you very much. I received the pieces.
Florent 

Le 2 mai 2017 à 17:56, chadd magee <[email protected]> a écrit :

yes sir   parts are shipped and on their way   many thanks chadd

Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 10:33 PM
To: chadd magee
Subject: Re: Rear hatch locks
fat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

I bought a set of SA Rostyle from Chadd, sent the money on 4th august and no news from Chadd since.....

Please chadd answer my emails

Laurent from Switzerland
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Sent you a message that you replied to saying I was crossing the country to Washington state. You said no problem i got in late last night. Your wheels will ship before I head out again cross country this Thursday. Thanks for the purchase and patience. One man show here.

fat wrote:
I bought a set of SA Rostyle from Chadd, sent the money on 4th august and no news from Chadd since.....

Please chadd answer my emails

Laurent from Switzerland

ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

My happy customers I delivered to yesterday from a 6000 plus mile 7 day road trip finding obsolete cars and parts.... makes my day to see those smiles, worth all the miles. Heading back out this Thursday to pick up four more so if you need to reach me text direct to 863-381-2477 or whatsapp me. Thanks so much Chadd Magee ratlookvw
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Page 45 of 49

Jump to: