Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratlookvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 14, 2024
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

stephane

Today, 9:29 AM
You

Hi Chadd
The engine lid prop for split arrived today...!!!
Thank you very much!
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
blondin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

ratlookvw wrote:
stephane

Today, 9:29 AM
You

Hi Chadd
The engine lid prop for split arrived today...!!!
Thank you very much!

Hi
No Time yesterday to post a feedback but Chadd take the mail that I send to him....
Great communication and fast shipping...
it was a great pleasure to deal with him
Thanks Chadd!!

Steph
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

I received the air cleaner today. Thanks for selling it to me, it will work well on my '66

Michael C Meyers
"Ora Pro me"
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Chadd sold me a primo condition hard to find part.
He provided clear & easy to follow payment instructions.
Shipping was super fast too.
Thank you very much !!!
Vw Folks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Chadd, I bought some seat recliners on July 28th. Last communication was 3 weeks after my order when I messaged you asking for an update. you said that they were playing hide and seek with you. any updates?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Vw Folks wrote:
Chadd, I bought some seat recliners on July 28th. Last communication was 3 weeks after my order when I messaged you asking for an update. you said that they were playing hide and seek with you. any updates?

Check now for you. Many thanks chadd
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

ratlookvw wrote:
Vw Folks wrote:

Check now for you. Many thanks chadd

Dug deep today for you. Recliners on their way. Many thanks for your patience!!! Usps tracking number 9505500015427268000403
Vw Folks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Thanks man, I appreciatte it!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Another smooth transaction, talked to him Friday and the parts made it across the country by Tuesday...thanks for helping me out!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hi Chadd,
You haven't replied to my last three contact attempts.
Those five wheels we made a deal on & I fulfilled my end of the deal... about a year ago:
Any news since you thought they were ready to go, three weeks ago? Can you find out?
Thank you,
Evan

ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

easy e wrote:
Hi Chadd,
You haven't replied to my last three contact attempts.
Those five wheels we made a deal on & I fulfilled my end of the deal... about a year ago:
Any news since you thought they were ready to go, three weeks ago? Can you find out?
Thank you,
Evan

They are ready just need to get Jeremy to scoop them and get them to you. He is currently on the east coast here helping put cars together. Home thanksgiving day. I’ll shoot you a text now.
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Thanks Chadd,
Looking forward to picking them up tomorrow.
They look great.
4.5 x 15 with 3.5" backspace... stock setup for IRS Ghia.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Thanks Chad. Got the lowlight ghia light switch today. Tests out perfect. Thanks again. Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Brendel20
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Chadd is great. Hooked me up with the parts I needed quick and at a great price. Thanks!
Onceler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Got my sprintstars from Chadd today, exactly what I wanted,thanks!
johnny main
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Bought some caps and a front bus floor mat from Chadd on nov 29th 2017, got caps in a week and never received the Mat, pm'd him and he admitted it had slipped his mind, its now been another couple months and I am not getting my messages and emails returned, not sure what's up?????

Pm or email me
The Rascals Cats
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Bought some parts from Chadd last year and get it recently.
Well i think he's not a bad guy, i just need someone to work with, answer to the email, send pictures and all those kind of things. I think that he have to growup seriously his buisness and get a good staff involved in it.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

johnny main wrote:
Bought some caps and a front bus floor mat from Chadd on nov 29th 2017, got caps in a week and never received the Mat, pm'd him and he admitted it had slipped his mind, its now been another couple months and I am not getting my messages and emails returned, not sure what's up?????

Pm or email me

New mat on its way. Sorry for the lag time! Paid extra for faster shipping Many thanks for your purchase!! Chadd ratlookvw
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

The Rascals Cats wrote:
Bought some parts from Chadd last year and get it recently.
Well i think he's not a bad guy, i just need someone to work with, answer to the email, send pictures and all those kind of things. I think that he have to growup seriously his buisness and get a good staff involved in it.

Thanks for the purchase from FRANCE. I make these wheels custom from your specs, not off the shelf like empi. Glad you received all the parts finally customs can be a pain sometimes I ship parts daily all over the world but sometimes and not that often some slip through the cracks. Doing my best for the Vw community’s one day at a time!!
LindaP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

I recently bought an original ignition switch with keys from Chadd and it was a perfect transaction. He shipped very fast and everything was in great condition. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Page 46 of 49

Jump to: