Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratlookvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 18, 2024
Dougy Dee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Very happy with my recent purchase.
I was able to speak with Chad and sort out shipping and money transfer.
Glad he was willing and able to work with Canadian customer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
iamdonquixote
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

purchased a hatch lock for a bus a have not received in over a month

im confused because i’ve purchased from him before and all was good
we have exchanged a number of emails but nada

this is my first negative experience buying stuff off thesamba in 20 years
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
West489
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

I bought a pair of Bug rear fenders from Chadd for a very reasonable price. He realized that he would be driving through my area soon on his way to California, so instead of charging me for shipping halfway across the country, he told me that if I could wait a few weeks, he could bring them along and stop by so I could pick them up for no extra cost! I just got them today, and they look great, exactly as described. Thanks Chadd!
shano63 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Bought a deck lid spring from Chadd, quick ship and I can finally ditch my prop rod
78 F250 4x4 4spd

Chris

Take it as it comes-- Morrison
spendthrift9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

I was looking for 67 radio and Chad Magee aka ratlookvw came through in flying colors. Not only did he send quality radio at a good price, but he shipped expeditiously. Do not hesitate to do business with this gentleman.
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

I purchased two dash switches from Mr. Magee; he responded quickly to emails and shipped them just as fast. They ain't showcar, but they were cheap and they work! Thanks!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
ChiapC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

I bought a cargo door mechanism from Chadd. Fast service, communicative and perfectly functioning part. Would happily buy from again!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49
Jump to:
Page 49 of 49

Jump to: