Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Trying to find an 90's drag bug
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
fusioncliffs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:37 am    Post subject: Trying to find an 90's drag bug Reply with quote

I'm looking for the 90's drag bug originally made by STRICTLY GERMAN AUTOWERKS in the mid 90's.

I believe the original owner JAMES LUTZ can be seen in the ocean street video for PRA 1996. If anyone has a copy of this tape lets me know.

Im wondering if this car was crashed or has just fallen off the face of the planet because it was a very cool car back in the day.
67rustavenger Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: Trying to find an 90's drag bug Reply with quote

Have you tried calling James?
He's still in business. His shop is in Damascus. He sells engines, transmissions and parts here and on CL.

Welcome to the samba.

There's never enough time to do it right the first time. But there's always enough time to do it thrice.
GFY's Xevin and VW_Jimbo!
fusioncliffs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Trying to find an 90's drag bug Reply with quote

I know that he sold the bug, just wondering what its fate was after that, figured someone might have seen a similar car get crashed. No digging needed
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: