Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Antonio Trejo Parts VW In Mexico City - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Antonio Trejo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 20, 2024
JoeHungus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After 4 years of searching for replacement dashpad for my 1997 Mexican Beetle..... I finally stumbled up on thesamba and Antonio Trejas( of Parts VW). I was Actually looking for a fuel pump for the beetle that had went bad from the car sitting up too long. I think i actually jumped up and down with excitement when FedEx left the boxes with me! Everything went smooth throughout the transaction. I ended up getting a Fuel Filter, Dashpad, and a Fuel Pump from him. He did have to order the dashpad, but he had everything else in stock. When he got the dashpad(which only took him 3-4 days) He sent me a fedex tracking number and everything arrived the next day.

Thanks Antonio for delivering as promised!

-Joseph Brewer
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Duck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Great Service from Antonio Reply with quote

Antonio seems quite knowledgeable and as important...helpful. Communication was very good as well as follow up. Parts were as described and packaged well. Thanks to Antonio!

Gary Daniels
Denver, CO
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fastmc25
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been searching for a Mexican Kombi radiator grill for a while. Antonio really came through for me....... Very courteous and quick to respond....... Very Happy

Thanks Antonio

Paul Darling
President
www.arklatexvwclub.org.

Paul

1973 Type181 Kubelwagen (Thing 2 ) 2110cc
1971 Transporter (Pickle) 1914cc
1961 Deluxe Beetle (Christine) 1776cc
1973 Adventurewagen Baja Bus (Clyde) 3.4L
1970 Formula Vee Beetle 2276cc

I identify as: “A Pissed Old GI ”
DrSofia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Antonio Reply with quote

Antonio went above and beyond all expected levels of professionalism and courtesy to assist me in my purchase.
Thank You!

Mark
CalLookVdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Communication with Antonio was very good, I think he e-mailed me more than I e-mailed him. I received my parts very soon too. The whole purchase/shipping exceeded my expectations. Thanks Again Antonio.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
86svo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again Antonio came thought with flying colors!I got my intake and alt. stand super fast and in great condition!Antonio stayed in constant contact throught email about the parts and the transaction.

GREAT SELLER!

Tim Tyner
fastmc25
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antoinio is a excellent businessman......... Found things for me at a better price.......Thanks Antonio.......I'll definately forward you more business..... Very Happy

Paul

1973 Type181 Kubelwagen (Thing 2 ) 2110cc
1971 Transporter (Pickle) 1914cc
1961 Deluxe Beetle (Christine) 1776cc
1973 Adventurewagen Baja Bus (Clyde) 3.4L
1970 Formula Vee Beetle 2276cc

I identify as: “A Pissed Old GI ”
savannahvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Herbie Hats Reply with quote

We liked the Herbie hats. Antonio was great to work with. We recommend him highly.
kirkvw72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antonio has been an outstanding person to deal with in terms getting the parts and information I've needed for my 1995 Beetle. His emails are very prompt, he ships FedEx, and his prices are very reasonable. I've bought a bumper, hood seal, brackets, a mirror and plan on buying a factory A/C system from him. I have no hesitations in terms of purchasing from him. Also, he uses paypal which makes his transactions secure.

For any doubters out there that want to judge my praise for him due to my lack of posts...feel free to contact me.
otbiker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antonio has been my parts guy for our 2000 Mexi for two years. He is prompt with providing prices, and delivery is about three days. Antonio, how about setting up a website???

Marty in Kerrville
laloggia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I have a 1999 Mexican Beetle and had the hardest time finding a cap and plug wires...because they are different than the older fuel injected bugs. I stumbled upon Antonio @ Parts VW and he made the whole process simple. He sent me a payapl invoice, i paid him, and the parts were here the next day!!!!! I live in NY and he's in Mexico!!!! Thanks Antonio, you business is highly recommended.
TomBTX
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Good Service Reply with quote

Antonio again helped me get parts for my Mexis (2000 & 2001). He is always helpful and professional - a pleasure to do business with. (I don't normally post much on Samba - usually on Volkswebbin and Bentley - but I've been messing with Beetles since '62.)
bviwahine
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Antonio Trejo Reply with quote

Very Happy Antonio was/is fantastic! I have a 2003 Mexican VW sedan and have not been able to get parts for three years....luckily I've had no real problems. Surfing the web one day, again trying to find a VW parts connection, I stubled across Antonio.......he turned out to be my savior. His English is wonderful, he's incredibly knowledgable and went out of his way to make sure I got the parts that I needed.....sent photos, descriptions, multiple emails.

He uses pay pal so there is no worries there and he sent the parts Fedex right away so there was no waiting. It was a flawless transaction and I WILL be using him for all of my future VW needs........Antonio is the best!

Scottie
jardindelalma
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered some Genuine VW Mexico (Sachs/Boge) Front Shocks for my 68 Bug from Antonio and all was great!

There was a slight delay as the hardware sent from the factory was wrong but he ended up overnighting the shocks with hardware from Mexico City to the states (at no extra cost to me)....

all turned out well and it is nice to know we have a reliable stand-up connection in Mexico!

Thanks Antonio!
we will be buying from you again in the future!
86svo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antonio helped me again!I needed a stock throttle body and tps and map sensor and he had them here in about a week!Antonio was constantly informing me about the transaction via email.I only wish that needed more parts as he is a pleaseure to do busniess with.

Tim
DrDarby
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Antonio Reply with quote

Antonio has helped me on numerous occasions even going the extra mile to get me a Mexican AirTemp A/C housing for my Ultima when even AirTemp wouldn't help. I've bought parts from Antonio and complete cars and the transaction is always very professional.
vwcaddy1982
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Antonio Rocks Reply with quote

Very Happy ordered 2 times full seat cover kit ,sport muffler,washer bottle,rear emblem, seat form and rubber flooring every thing came a discribed overnight via fed ex no problems he does what he says he will do
if you have a mexican volkswagen this is the man to talk to.
thnaks

robert
vwcaddy1982
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Antonio Rocks Reply with quote

IF YOU HAVE A MEXICAN SPEC VOLKSWAGEN ANTONIO IS THE MAN TO TALK TO HE SHIPS TO THE USA VIA FED EX OVER NIGHT PACKS EVERYTHING WELL AND KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT AND DO WHAT HE SAYS HE WILL I GOTTEN 2 ORDERS FROM HIM INCLUDING
A FULL SET OF SEAT COVERS SEAT FOAM SPORT MUFFLER WASHER BOTTLE REAR EMBLEM AND THE RUBBER FLOORING AND ALL WERE PACKED WELL NO DAMAGE ARRIVED ON TIME WITH NO PROBLEM WITH CUSTOMS
THANKS

ROBERT Razz
Griff Crammond
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Antonio Trejo Reply with quote

I wanted to report my positive transaction with Antonio Trejo. He effectively communicated throughout the process; what parts he had, how long to obtain parts he needed to order, shipping information and tracking the sjipment to my door.

My experience was very positive and I look forward my future dealings with him.
johnrichev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As this page is for feedback on Antonio's service, I am again adding my comments on his excellent service for parts I ordered for my Mexican Beetle. I reside in the UK and own an Ultima Edicion and noticed when I attended the Mexican and Beetle Annual General Meeting that my door mirrors where not the ones fitted as standard on the Ultima. Antonio obtained these plus some general service parts I required and had them delivered to me promptly. They are far superior to the ones I had. The price was good too. Antonio can obtain parts and has many customers as can be seen from the site 'Last Edition Beetles'. for Ultima Edicion owners. A genuine Beetle enthusiast.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: