Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Antonio Trejo Parts VW In Mexico City - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Antonio Trejo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
fitzpata
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: Antonio Trejo Parts VW In Mexico City - [email protected] Reply with quote

I want to leave positive feedback on Antonio Trejo in Mexico City. I have ordered from him a couple of times and each time I got exactly what I ordered - original VW parts - reasonable shipping and a free VW brochure was packed in each order as a cool extra. Everything arrived quickly. I have a 2000 Mexican Beetle and it is great to have a parts source "south of the border". Thanks Al
Bettsbooks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject: Antonio Trejo <[email protected]> Reply with quote

This is just a general e-mail to let anyone interested know that Antonio Trejo is a legitimate outlet for Mexican built VW parts. I have dealt with him for two years now buying parts for my 1995 Sedan. He is quick to reply to e-mails, quick to obtain the needed items, and quick to ship them. I had very poor service from BeetleMex, either no answer to e-mails, unable to obtain items, or very slow shipping, so I was hesitant to deal with Antonio at first. I was worried for no reason. He does what he says and does it quickly. This is a gentleman that knows and loves Beetles and will go out of his way to help. Buy with confidence! Stu Tinker
Bangor, Maine
TomBTX
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Good Vendor Reply with quote

I also had very good service from Parts VW (Antonio) in Mexico City. I needed a new fender, bumper, etc for my MexiBeetle. He responded to my inquiry the same day, suggested other minor parts that might be needed, and quickly provided a quote with FedEx included. Shipment was made as soon as PayPal funds were cleared, and everything arrived in good condition within a week of when I first contacted him. He even called me direct on a Saturday when PayPal took longer than expected to apologize and explain the one-day delay. Very professional.
Bruce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you tell me how he ships? Examples of shipping costs? Carriers?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
glen rouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Positive Feedback for Antonio Trejo Reply with quote

I purchased an engine deck lid from Antonio. It arrived quickly and in good condition. Antonio kept me informed each step of the way and provided a FedEx tracking number for the part. I would not hesitate to buy from Antonio again when I need parts for my Beetle. Great service Antonio!
gah
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Antonio will get you any part you need Reply with quote

I've purchased a few parts from Antonio at [email protected] and I just want to vouch for his integrity and professionalism. Antonio will get you any part you need, and do it promptly. My 2001 type 1 was recently seriously damaged in a collision, and Antonio has gone far beyond the call of duty in dealing with my insurance company and the body shop. My own experience with partsvw is only positive. George
freedom_47522
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Mexican VW Parts - Antonio Trejo Reply with quote

Just a quick note to confirm the positive comments others have made regarding obtaining VW parts from Antonio Trejo in Mexico. Antonio is a pleasure to deal with and completely reliable. Recently ordered a part for my Mexican Beetle. Antonio provided quick and reliable customer service and extra follow-up to make sure I knew the status of my order. Take note - you can deal with Antonio with confidence!!
johnrichev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: Ultima Parts from Mexico - Antonio Trejo Reply with quote

I would like to add my grateful thanks to Antonio for providing a very quick and efficient service to supplying genuine VW parts for my Ultima Edicion Sedan. I have obtained engine parts, chrome parts including new bumpers and also Ultima Edicion memorabilia which all arrived in the UK in 3 days. I would certainly recommend him to other owners in the UK for spare parts and as a genuine VW dealer.
JTDenison
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject: Antonio really comes through and quickly Reply with quote

I just want to say that Antonio Trejo in Mexico City is a great asset to the VW community. He responds quickly when requesting parts and prices. I needed a apron for a Mexibeetle and he got it to my door very quickly and with him accepting PayPal it makes the transaction very simple. Thanks Antonio.
1962Bubba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone needing vw parts for their Mexican vw, I would encourage them using Antonio Trejo ([email protected]) in Mexico City. He was extremely easy to work with. We got exactly the parts we needed. He responded quickly to emails and followed up with tracking numbers after our parts were sent. He also told us he could get any part from the factory in Mexico within 48 hrs. Robin and Myron
OB Bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to get the cargo door seal for my '69 through Antonio. He had the seal for a good price but the shiping pushed the costs up to equal US suppliers. He was very prompt with email responses.

Rant:

Why does it seem like testimonials sometimes follow this trend:

Bettsbooks --- Posts: 1
Tom BTX --- Posts: 1
Glen Rouse --- Posts: 1
Gah --- Posts: 2
Freedom 47522 --- Posts: 1
Johnrickev --- Posts: 2
JT Dennison --- Posts: 4
1962 Bubba --- Posts: 1

Seems odd.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Antonio Trejo
VW Parts Dealer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Shiping costs from Mexico City to worldwide Reply with quote

The FedEx shiping costs is the bad side in my bussines, but its a safe and fast way. The FedEx tracking by internet make me feel sure that you will get the part on time. If the spare parts are small (spark plugs, rotor, bubls, realys..) I can shiping by Mexpost, and the cost is less of $20 USD to USA.

I am working to get a full list of Mexibeetle owners in USA. This way they will save money: many parts and only-one shiping in the same state, many of the mexibeetle owners lives in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Florida.

NOTE:

this testimonial is not in your list:

fitzpata -------------Posts: 20

More testimonials:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=101169

Seems odd???

Antonio Trejo
Parts VW
Genuine VW Ultima Edition parts
Genuine VW Type 2 watercooled parts

Last edited by Antonio Trejo on Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
OB Bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you forgot this testimonial:

OB Bus ---Posts: 351

Even though I did not order, I said positive things.

What seems odd is the ones, twos and fours.
Bruce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OB Bus wrote:

Tom BTX --- Posts: 1

I can vouch for Tom B in TX, he has 2 Mexican Bugs.
tk421red5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Antonio's Service Reply with quote

Antonio RULES!!! I just ordered a part for my 03'Mexibug from Antonio at [email protected] and the part came to me here in NY, USA FASTER than you can say "Ei CARUMBA!" Not only did the parts arrive quickly. Antonio packed the merchandse very nicely for the trip over the border. I would purchase from him again ANYTIME!!!!

Muchos thanks Antonio!

Jimmy Very Happy
david moore
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

antonio has been very helpful is finding what I need and delivery was faster than I ever expected, I will do business with him again and highly recommend him. dave
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Pleasant transaction with Antonio Reply with quote

I have to agree with everybody here, Antonio is definitely a very cool VW enthusiast in Mexico City! I just completed a transaction and it went perfect, good communication, friendly and very fast to reply emails!
100% recommended.
Very Happy gabvwkey. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
keith_otr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Great service! Reply with quote

Antonio provided good quality parts and super fast shipping when I ordered parts for my Mexican bug. He was very prompt in answering e-mails and keeping me informed on the status of my order. I would't hesitate to order from him again. Thanks Antonio!

Keith
Steve Arndt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good communication and service. I bought some btlmex efi intake parts and he came through for me just fine!
Steve
davidcononie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: mexican bug parts Reply with quote

I want to thank thank antonio for the excellent service on my bug parts, fair price great service, awesome, delivered overnight from mexico city to houston area, highly highly recommend
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: