Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

thebugsmy59 - [email protected] - Mark Bolina
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: thebugsmy59
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
DeMinimis
I Eat Glue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: thebugsmy59 - [email protected] - Mark Bolina Reply with quote

I ordered a few things from Mark out of Ohio. Talk about obsessive packing. I think the box could have been dropped from a airliner and would have survived the fall. Great parts, an ever better price and very fast shipping. Mark rocks. Will definately buy from again.

'78 SB CEII In Progress.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have known Mark for a few years - in fact the Thing I have was purchased from him. You will not find a more stand-up kinda' guy! It figures about the packaging - he works for the postal service!
Calisupastarz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have purchased twice from Mark in the last month, and the shipping has been prompt, the packaging very good, and he sends you an e-mail once payment has been received with the tracking number for your package. I would definitely purchase from him again.

**EDIT** - and on subsequent purchases from Mark all the parts have arrived as pictured, excellent packaging, and extremely promptly. Mark is one of, if not the best sellers that I've dealt with on TheSamba.

Last edited by Calisupastarz on Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grey Ghost
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Seller Rating Reply with quote

I have purchased several items from Mark and he is absolutely the best! His prices are more than competitive and he describes his items perfectly leaving you no doubt as to what you are buying.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought a used rubber floor mat from Mark. The mat is in "brand new" condition, his price was more than fair, his shipping cost was very reasonable and the item was extreamly well packed.

I'd gladly buy from Mark anytime.

Thanks Mark.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
WD-40
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a steering column assmbly from Mark Bolina (thebugsmy59)- I was extremely impressed by this seller!

The whole process was lightning quick- my original inquiry, his response, my shipping info sent, the shipping quote back, and my Paypal payment all took place within a 5-hour timespan one afternoon/evening. The very next morning, I had a notice with a FedEx tracking number, and tracked the item all the way here! Cool

The box arrived well packaged, with a nice size box with foam blocks on all sides to keep the item in place.

I would recommend this seller to anyone!

- David
thebugsmy59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Bolina A+ - thebugsmy59 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Afternoon

Thanks for the great feedback. I do not check this often because when I first started selling on thesamba I got very few just an e-mail back saying all was well with the deal. I have also sold on eBay with 500 positive feedbacks and take great pride in that. Although I do use the same reply for all of my feedbacks I sincerely do appreciate the positive things you the buyer said and mean what I say as the seller. I know buying on the internet can be scary, and people do get ripped off so I try to make it as trust worthy as I can. I do reply quickly to your e- mails keeping you informed and describe as honestly as possible as I would expect the same as a buyer to know EXACTLY what I am getting. I also reply with a tracking number as soon as it is available to make you the buyer once again feel a little more comfortable with you deal knowing its already on the way. Priority mail is my bag in shipping as I worked for the company the last thirty years, unless it’s a heavier larger item I do use FedEx. So once again THANKS for the good feedback and glad you are happy with the items !! HAPPY RESTORATION !!

MARK
Thebugsmy59
Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oibovveroi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got a speedo.
it was BETTER then advertised!!
buy safe from this seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hawaii five-o
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just purchased a used 25/36hp fuel pump rod & spacer from Mark. It was just as he described & at a very low price. He was very prompt on his emails & informative throughout the whole process. The items were also well packed & shipped very quickly, with delivery confirmation. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again! Thanks Mark! ALOHA!!!
David
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a great experience with Mark.
I purchased two rear fenders.

- He replied quickly to all emails
- He shipped when he said he would
- He sent me a tracking number *before* it was even in the FedEx system
- He does pack his items very well - lots of packing in a BIG BOX
- The items I bought were as described and photo'd in the Ad

FedEx rec'd the parts on Wed and had them to me on Friday - that was quick!
Now to get them sandblasted and primed Smile

*October '54 Ragtop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently purchased a brake caliper rebuild kit from Mark. His emails were prompt, detailed, and to the point. He was good about waiting for a Paypal upload from me. Shipping was quick and he packaged the product well. I recommend his services to anyone.
58Dub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought a ragtop clip from Mark. It was in great shape...nothing hidden. I would/will buy from Mark again.
Matt
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
56TIMOTEO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got a item from Mark. It was a large item, well packaged, and arrived safely a full day before I expected it. He was quick to respond to questions via e-mail, and more than happy to provide additional photos to clarify the condition of the item. I look forward to doing business with him in the future! Thanks, Mark.
saff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: well recommended Reply with quote

First class service to the UK
rickcsvdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i live an hour away from mark.... i have bought a few parts from him and have to say he is an A+++ seller and a great person to have in the VW community!
Give_me_air
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Mark Bolina - thebugsmy59 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mark, I just wanted to say thanks for the well represented parts and great packaging. I will definitely keep checking back to see what you have in inventory. Thanks.
thebugsmy59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Bolina - thebugsmy59 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Give_me_air wrote:
Mark, I just wanted to say thanks for the well represented parts and great packaging. I will definitely keep checking back to see what you have in inventory. Thanks.

I just try to be honest and all usually goes very well. Merry Christmas !! Smile Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
thebugsmy59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickc'svdubs wrote:
i live an hour away from mark.... i have bought a few parts from him and have to say he is an A+++ seller and a great person to have in the VW community!

Thnaks for the feedback. Honesty works best for me ! Smile
Leonard Banks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My headlight ring looks great and arivied very quickly.

Great Guy!!!!!
thebugsmy59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leonard Banks wrote:
My headlight ring looks great and arivied very quickly.

Great Guy!!!!!

Easy to do business with. Thanks for the feedback !! Laughing
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 28

Jump to: