Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Ok lets talk Hurst shifters...
Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
1964VW
Samba Member

Location: I live where people chew dip,just past the sticks...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Ok lets talk Hurst shifters... Reply with quote

I've seen many styles over the years,some VW and some non VW.
Today I came across a weird Hurst shifter,It maybe just an add-on to a stock shifter-dunno. Did Hurst ever make a shifter to adapt to a stock shifter? I know it might just be a shift knob thrown on the stick,but it's funky as hell+I've never seen this shift knob.
I'd love to see pics of all the Hurst shifters you guys have collected over the years. I'll try to get a pic of the one I found in the next few days...
ScrapJunkie
(O\U|U/O)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved having my Hurst in my 72, so much better than stock. I'm pissed though, because I can't get it to work in my 65. Sad I think I just have the standard one that most everyone has, the straight one with the wooden knob. I wouldn't mind seeing pictures of the shifter when you get them up.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: