Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Sex In A Split Bus
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHSC wrote:
BUCIOBATISTI, are you registered in your neighborhood?

Yep, and that's why I'm buying a house in another neighborhood. The Mob is also working on some new paperwork to change my identity. I'll be golden by the end of the month.

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Meyer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Meyer on Tue May 02, 2006 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rusting Hulk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has to be one of the reasons for owning a bus,but i'm having trouble persuading my wife to get in the treasure chest Wink
fig
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When my (now ex) wife and I were married, our only car was the Green Machine (75 Fleetline panel, RIP). We did a two-week tour of Transkei for our honeymoon. The Green Machine was the honeymoon suite. Cool

Anyway, I thought buses were made for getting laid. Doesn't EVERYONE make a point of it? The only one of my (driving) buses I didn't get laid in was a 65 Kombi that I rebuilt and sold immediately. Oh, and the 57 Kombi ... maybe it's time to do something about that! Cool

Since my divorce I've discovered that most women I met saw one of my buses and suggested it would be a good place to get laid! Now I'm in a permanent relationship again. Part of the reason why is G loves buses and loving in buses!!! When we set out across Africa we were in a new relationship, so Zebi was also a honeymoon suite.Razz

So far, been laid in:
Green Machine (75 Fleetline panel)
Ratmobile (75 Fleetline panel)
Polepole (63 Dormobile)
Zebi (75 Fleetline Kombi)

It just wouldn't feel right to have owned a bus for any length of time without getting laid in it. I mean, it's just as important as changing the oil regularly, right? Twisted Evil

"Don't make a fuss, just get on the bus ..."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Church Key
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chance meeting with a curvy, gorgeous redhead culminating in a vigorous session in North Beach, San Francisco midday,
with crowds of toursts enjoying the show....
That was the most memorable.

Looking forward to some fun times with the wife in the same bus, now restored.
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusting Hulk wrote:
It has to be one of the reasons for owning a bus,but i'm having trouble persuading my wife to get in the treasure chest Wink

Simon- If you could ever convince your lady to get it on inside the treasure chest you'd get the "Dogs Bollocks" award for sure. Now stop taking the piss and get to it, son, make us proud.

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hippybus420
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<raises his hand witha big grin> Very Happy
papasmurf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup. My 65 sub hatch(RIP), my 66 21 window, and I'm still awaiting the panel. For some reason I haven't even tried. Embarassed
61' austin seven mini
82’ Vanagon westy with a 911sc drive train
62’ bug (wife’s)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
obus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got nookie in the bus in broad daylight in the middle of my driveway which was on a main road! when i had no middle seat

lasttime was in the front seat area and i took the ex from behind while it was parked in the garage. it was her idea!!!!!!!

then i got it once in the vanagon in broad daylight in the driveway on the same main road!

been a long time since and i don't think the future mrs is going to buy into the plan!
1960 Paprika Red Karmann Ghia Convertible aka Schatze L452 built 5/20/60
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
66 21 window bus built 8/31/65 https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=777273
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
davebuckholts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the roof off, stuck in a mudhole, in the middle of no where, waiting on my brother-in-law to come pull us out.........WHAT ELSE WAS THERE TO DO!!!!!!!!! Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NorCalWeekender
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Church Key wrote:
Chance meeting with a curvy, gorgeous redhead culminating in a vigorous session in North Beach, San Francisco midday,
with crowds of toursts enjoying the show....
That was the most memorable.

No way. Smile That one sounds too good to be true! ...yet very indicative of SF.

-Taylor

"Eventually, we sold to a guy for $500 who towed it away to live in it in his parents' driveway. We didn't think it would ever avoid the junk heap on that day." -The 3rd Owner, 1995
TeamSpatula
Samba In The Rain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NorCalRiviera wrote:
<raises the hand> Yup. But who has done it in a bus in a college parking garage? Wink

-Taylor

Or even better, who has been busted in the college parking garage by campus police? Granted that time was a bay westy, so there were actually 2 couples involved - 1 on each bunk...ah, the joys of being in a band...
but back to aplits, yes, the DC was definitely more challenging than either of the campers...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pyrOman
Fire Master

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stories here could be endless! Rolling Eyes After all that's what buses were meant for! Razz

Once at the "Classic" but in the parking lot area, right inbetween the middle seat and the bulkhead divider, one idiot whose name I won't say was david heard, walks by with a friend to check my bus out. It had tinted pop-outs but of course they were open, so he gets to the bus and looks through one of the pop-outs... OOOPS! Embarassed Suddenly walks away telling his friend "there's a couple getting laid in there!" Surprised

It's just too common to even talk about it. However, in the front seat of a '63 Buick LeSabre (the boat!) in the parking lot at the beach, in the back of a '65 Buick Sports Wagon, daylight, non-tinted windows, etc.... Rolling Eyes

Then again, how's it on the bench of the pressure calibration area, in the calibration lab, in the ship, while in the Navy? Razz
EvilBus
Samba Art Critic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why you borrow dad's hardtop westy with the walkthru.. Damn that Zbed comes down fast.
max2498
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink In a 65 kombi.... Very Happy
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pyrOman wrote:

Once at the "Classic" but in the parking lot area, right inbetween the middle seat and the bulkhead divider, one idiot whose name I won't say was david heard, walks by with a friend to check my bus out. It had tinted pop-outs but of course they were open, so he gets to the bus and looks through one of the pop-outs... OOOPS! Embarassed Suddenly walks away telling his friend "there's a couple getting laid in there!" Surprised

Don't feel bad, he got caught fucking plenty of people too. LOL

Back on topic; why do you think I have Westy's with a pop-top and/or a sub-hatch!

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
Church Key
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCR...
Seriously...not only a great story, but probably one of my most glamorous pick-ups.
She just walked by a bar I had done a portrait of...was talking to the owner...having a drank.
I thought "whoa! what a hottie, too bad she's with that dude..."
Guess who parks herself next to me five minutes later, totally unannounced?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Obus...now, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT!
Pyro! You are KING for that one! I nominate you for full BROTO membership!!
Tribalbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in every bus i've owned{5},i called it "christining it".now all i gotta do that with a ghia Shocked .......maybe i should save that for the other forum Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NorCalWeekender
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Church Key wrote:
NCR...
Seriously...not only a great story, but probably one of my most glamorous pick-ups.
She just walked by a bar I had done a portrait of...was talking to the owner...having a drank.
I thought "whoa! what a hottie, too bad she's with that dude..."
Guess who parks herself next to me five minutes later, totally unannounced?

Damn CK! I must say I'm impressed! Very Happy

-Taylor

"Eventually, we sold to a guy for $500 who towed it away to live in it in his parents' driveway. We didn't think it would ever avoid the junk heap on that day." -The 3rd Owner, 1995
Pau
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was too young for having sex in the busses we owned before. Now, finally (17 years later) I've bought a 67 21window and damn, I will have all the girls I will desire, hope so....
There will be no middle or back seats (financially impossible), but I will get a matress for the moment. Summer night, open roof, and a nice sweet girl... oh yes! and a cold beer!!
Make love not war!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: