Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BUCIOBATISTI - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BUCIOBATISTI
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Thornton
EMPI Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: BUCIOBATISTI - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a flawless transaction from Brendan
Good packaging Fast shipping
Thanks Brendan
zdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My deals with Brendan have been great.

I would buy from him again!
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your business as well. It helps me fund these expensive dinosaurs I love to surround myself with!
Henry- Yes, the door is still available, have a need for it? PM me.
Anybody need a clean early '57 Single Cab with BOTH BUMPERS, brakelight decklid, and a set of safaris? I've got one for sale as of last night...

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Skim
Rants Master

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You hooked me up proper with the clip to repair my barndoor. Gotta give a thanx on that one POTNA!
1954 Sunroof
1959 Lowlight Ghia vert
1960 Lt Grey Double Cab SMZ LEGIT
1963 Deluxe Turkis Walk Thru 15 Window OG Paint
diy570
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've bought from and sold to brendan, both were smooth transactions.
boxonwheel
Samba Bellybutton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it has been awhile since anybody has given Kudos to this Mafioso Rolling Eyes I have just purchased 2 NOS AAA National Award Badges and 1 pretty nice one from Mr. Finn. The first purchase was done through a Money Order that I mailed and 2 days later the "package" was at my house. The second was just completed last night with the help of my lady and her paypal account. Very Entertaining eh Mr. B??
The story on the 2nd badge:
We were both bidding on it and of course the "Master" Rolling Eyes out bid the young padawan and I lost. Not knowing that Brendan was the winner on this item I had sent him an email inquireing. He was Twisted Evil and we worked out a deal to get it in my hands. Granted I paid a little more than the winning bid, but I am a STRONG believer that the VW Community should take care of their own. $1,600 for a middle seat??? Come on Rolling Eyes What would you do w/ it? Stick it in a room and burn candles to it. DRIVE your rides and take care of the ones that take care of you!!!
Thanks again Mr. Finn!!!!! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hank. Take care of that little Mrs. of yours, she's as rare as that Deluxe of yours. You are my nastiness idol! You guys are definitely teaching "advanced classes". You know what I mean, right?

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
boxonwheel
Samba Bellybutton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what ya mean allright Wink Before I could even get home the lovely lady called and said the "package" came in the mail. Cool BIG KUDOS Mr. B. THANKS!!!!! I guess I'm on restriction from buying..being my compulsive, addictive personality Rolling Eyes You know what I mean right???? Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boxonwheel wrote:
I know what ya mean allright Wink Before I could even get home the lovely lady called and said the "package" came in the mail. Cool BIG KUDOS Mr. B. THANKS!!!!! I guess I'm on restriction from buying..being my compulsive, addictive personality Rolling Eyes You know what I mean right???? Wink

Did she give you a spanking to teach you a lesson you lucky son of a bitch...?

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: