Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwman6559
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary replied to a "WTB" ad I had. Very helpful guy with some nice parts.
He gave clear payment instructions & the parts arrived quickly... everything as described. Would buy from Gary anytime.
Thank you!!
pops711
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great transaction. Would do business with him again!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
believe73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Easy to do business with and straight up. What you hope for. Thank you!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary is great to deal with. Just bought some rod bearings ; a pleasure to deal with - cheers - G
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a NOS Hella flasher relay from Gary, super fast shipping, and a great guy to deal with. Thanks again, Gary!
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a muffler kit from Gary. Fast shipping.
Highly recommended seller.
Thank you very much
Jose
tattoo_5678
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary had the parts I needed for my 67 Squareback. Super nice guy! Great parts at a great price. Thanks Gary!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Blue_Ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication. Nice item, fast shipping. Thanks!
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary is a great guy. Easy to work with. I recommend him highly.
b-man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of NOS 36hp throttle ring rubber bumpers from Gary and couldn't be happier with the prompt communication and shipping as well as the quality of the parts. Would highly recommend dealing with Gary, a first-rate seller.

Regards, Gary (b-man)
camfella04
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:07 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a Ghia dash script from Gary. Fast shipping, easy transaction and he shipped to Canada without issue.
Highly recommended seller.
Thank you very much
George
Bug-nut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of NOS TRW exhaust valves from Gary. He was a great seller and had them shipped to me promptly. I wouldn’t hesitate to order from him again. Thanks Gary!

1962 Austin-Healey Sprite

Snort wrote:
A 59 Beetle is just an Oval-Window car with aspirations of modernity.
bwaz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Super knowledgeable, always willing to help get you the right part.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some NOS brake hoses from Gary. Great price,quality and fast shipping.
JlsJetta
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great experience! Gary was very helpful and prompt. Was able to buy a rebuilt 40hp head and another one Gary had rebuilt for me all cheaper than having my own heads rebuilt. Would definitely buy from him again!
Typ3nut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchase some "hard to find" Late Type 3 parts from Gary, he had just what I was looking for, smooth transaction and the parts appeared promptly to my door. Great value, would purchase from again, highly recommended seller.
Very good asset to theSamba community.
Thanks Again Gary !
ReedoSpeedo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some NOS valve adjusters for a very fair price and they are exactly as described. Would not hesitate to buy from Gary again. Cheers
sjbartnik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some stuff from Gary, the items were exactly as described in the ad and the shipping was super fast. What else can you ask for?
Acab77
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

After messing around with aftermarket garbage for my headlight relay/switch, I decided to go NOS and ran across an ad from Gary. Shipping was lightning fast, the part was 100% perfect. Even my wife who doesn’t care about any of my car stuff, was impressed with how pristine the relay was. I took a brief break from work and installed it. Worked flawlessly!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

'64.5 Ford Mustang
'67 Datsun Roadster
'72 Chevy LUV
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
matthew henricks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: vwman6559 - Gary Ploof - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gary was a pleasure to work with. He responded to my wanted ad and was tolerant of my questions.

Parts were as described and arrived when expected. Well packed.

Thank you Gary.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 16

Jump to: