Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

coddington - [email protected] - Tom
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: coddington
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 08, 2024
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:27 am    Post subject: all good... Reply with quote

Thank you Tom for the seat clamps. Arrived fast. Always a pleasure to deal with you - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwsonmybrain
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom was good to deal with. He shipped promptly and had good communications. Thanks!
Eric&Barb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arm rest pieces arrived safely and work great. Thanks, E&B
Jay Salser Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:24 am    Post subject: Clutch Pedal Cable Shaft Reply with quote

Hello, Tom...Today, I received the Shaft. Great piece and perfect for the application! Thank you so much for your help. jay sasler
22manybugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Tom was very prompt with communication and prompt with shipping parts. Parts were exactly as advertised. I would buy from Tom again. Thanks.

1969 Karmann Ghia convertible
1971 Westfalia camper
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Spitty1974
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

I bought a Sapphire II radio from Tom. Communication was excellent, the radio was as advertised, and shipment was prompt. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Buy with confidence.
Rickles
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

I bought several engine tin pieces from Tom; prices were very fair and so were shipping charges. He shipped them quickly, and I am very pleased. Thanks, Tom.

1967 VW Beetle - Savannah Beige Very Happy
2002 VW GTi - Reflex Silver (Sold) Sad
1966 VW Beetle - Bahama Blue (Sold) Sad
1961 Porsche 356B Roadster - Signal Red (Sold) Brick wall
1966 VW Beetle - Sea Sand (Sold) Sad
South Jersey Volkswagen Club
Central Jersey Volkswagen Society
Wayne S. Johnson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

I bought a Sapphire III radio from Tom. Excellent communication, the radio was as the picture showed, shipping was prompt. I would recommend Tom and would buy from him again. The radio works and the knobs cleaned up very well. Just removed the dust and it’s ready to install.

100% POSITIVE!
Wayne S. Johnson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

See the above feedback in addition to the following:

Tom is a great seller, fair price, well packed, fast shipping.....everything was excellent.

Thank you,
Wayne S. Johnson
joefriday
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

I bought a couple of hard to find parts from Tom. He was able to answer my questions, got the parts out quickly. They were nice as described, packaged well. Great seller! Thanks.
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

I got a couple of Seals for dome light switch, received as described. Good seller. Thank you.
rafyvolky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Bought and items from Mr.Tom and he delivered in a timely manner.thankyou will buy again.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
johnhous
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

I purchased a 40hp head off of Tom. He was professional, it was packed right, and it arrived on time. Very pleased
Raymo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Tom is a good guy no worries buying from him.
Thanks
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

How the devil he could get it here so fast is beyond me..items were exactly as described, great communication, and as mentioned, super fast shipping. Thank You, sir !!

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
bluesbrewsanbbq
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Got my timing cover fast and in good shape. Good seller.
theduck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Cool Tom is a great seller.He replies to your questions about the part.He will work with you on the price on the part. I have bought other items from Tom.And his parts are exactly what they're,no excuses. Like other sellers on here,who run a business have given me DRAMA,like.BUY IT OR MOVE ON. Understood,however how can these people conduct a business like that? Anyways,I will buy from him again!! Thx,Tom,Theduck!! Rolling Eyes
weshoffeld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Buyer Beware! I made an offer on a part and he agreed to my offer, told him he had several other items I wanted as well and kept constant contact over our few hour correspondence then he sold it to someone else for more $ after already making a deal and agreeing on a price with me. Poor business practices. Totally uncool. I have saved our conversation if anyone would care to view the correspondence between us. Please feel free to take a look at my feedback I'm a highly trusted buyer and seller.
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Purchased a nice pair of foot well bins for inside a bug . Good communication and as always a pleasure - cheers ~
squareweave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Great seller and more than accommodating in helping me with a part I needed. Thanks Tom!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: