Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

coddington - [email protected] - Tom
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: coddington
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 08, 2024
von_hansel Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

I just picked up a couple of parts from Tom recently and he was extremely responsive and shipped quickly.

I highly recommend purchasing from him.
theduck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Cool Hello all,just want to let all know,that I have bought parts from Tom.And this is one GREAT Very Happy Seller,He gets the parts to you A.S.A.P. Thx Tom! Will buy from him again,and again!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Excellent Seller. Thank you
hubCapT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Was able to buy a few needed parts from Tom. Great packaging and quick shipping, would recommend to anyone!
Wayne S. Johnson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

My purchase from Tom went very well. Received the item the day after I sent payment. Great price and received it the next day. WOW what a positive experience!

Thank you Tom.

Wayne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DoubleJ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Tom and I agreed on a price, I sent Tom $$, Tom sent me parts which arrived today. Perfect transaction.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIN0qtD-gUOPQesXTO-WMYg/videos
HBGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Excellent seller. Fast shipping. Great communication.
corro23
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Bought a seat panel a while back. Great transaction. Thanks! Applause

64 - Next project
66 - Maintaining
---
73 Super (sold)
63, 66, 73 Super (history)
69bugga
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Tom agreed on my offer and quickly got me a shipping quote. To my surprise the part was delivered in a couple of days. Received in good condition, well wrapped. I appreciate the effort to complete our transaction even though a inexpensive item. Thank you Tom!
jeremy57ride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

Great transaction here, quick response and fast delivery. Part as pictured and described. Thank you Tom.
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: coddington - [email protected] - Tom Reply with quote

I noticed a part in the background of a photo from one of Tom’s listings. I asked about it and Tom did reply quickly and noted that he would have to go digging to find it. A few weeks later Tom contacted me saying he had found the part and would I still be interested (yes!) . Added a second item to the order and everything arrived in 2 days! SUPER happy with the entire scenario! Thank you Tom!!
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: