Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jay Salser - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Jay Salser
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
69aircooled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome seller! It's great to get parts through Jay!
Frodge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 205T distributor off Mr. Salser that he built for me after meeting him through Mountain bug. The unit arrived pristine, in like new condition. I didn't even want to install it in my car it was so attractive. The car runs beautifully and smoothly with the new distributor.
On another note, jksalservw is a great guy. I feel like we've formed a friendship during the building and refurbishing process. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. A true treasure to the vw community.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jay is an awesome guy to deal with. I bought 2 coil brackets from him and he made sure they were exactly what I needed. His communication is top notch, and always ships right away, thanks again!
taggertsiegel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had a great recent deal with Jay. His date coded ignition was flawless and worked perfectly when it arrived.

For sure wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
diablosandwich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Traded parts with Jay. Great communication and very well packed. Thanks Jay!
Casey
fifthcenturycheese Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased an Air Breather Bracket/Bolt '67Beetle Upper Part from an ad Jay placed here on the Samba. Excellent communication, fast shipping and part was perfectly described! He is an asset to the Samba community! Buy from this guy!
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jay is a good guy. Good parts and fast shipping!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jay is a very helpful guy! Great communication,nice packaging and quick international shipping! Thanks for the nice part, hope to deal with you again! Attila from Budapest
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top notch seller Another nice deal for nice parts. Will be back for more nice parts.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
mascrappo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

This guy is awesome, picked the best distributor dust cover he had to send to me! I would recommend him any day. Great communications! Thanks!
Metamatic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received a couple of gaskets from Jay. Very friendly and helpful. Communication was excellent. Shipping to Sweden was within 5 working days.

Can't be any better than this.

Thanks Jay!
ReedoSpeedo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jay always has great communication, packages well and the items are always as described. I would recommend Jay to any buyer. Cheers
Thompson2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jay is awesome to work with. Very responsive and the fuel pump I bought from him showed up quickly and was very well packed.

Couldn't be happier with the transaction.
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello, friends.

I'm posting this on Jay's behalf, and with permission of his wife Neva. Jay has been very sick, but slowly recovering.

http://1967beetle.com/in-our-thoughts-salser

UPDATE
http://1967beetle.com/jays-recovery
aircooledartifacts.com

Follow our restoration work on Instagram.
Our vintage VW story — featured by Volkswagen of America, Inc, VW Trends & HotVWs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ladyhawk84
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jay was my first samba purchase and I couldn't be happier. He is a great seller, I highly recommend him. Perfect communication, fast shipping and so nice to work with. Thank you Jay!
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a fresh air clip form Jay.
Good communication. Shipped fast.
I will gladly do business with him again.

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
BerneseMtnDog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Couldn't ask for a better Samba seller. Quick ship and great communication

Steve
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

got a rare auto stick gear shift plate from Jay, awesome seller, fast shipping , great communication, updates via email etc, great asset to vw community.
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wow!...again, as a repeat buyer, i was very pleased with jay's parts....ships great quality vw stuff very fast at very reasonable prices!!...i give him 5 stars again and highly recommend him as a samba seller!!...thanks again, jay for the great seat belt bolt covers for my 71 resto!!....
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jay is one of the best to ever own and drive a vintage VW.
aircooledartifacts.com

Follow our restoration work on Instagram.
Our vintage VW story — featured by Volkswagen of America, Inc, VW Trends & HotVWs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: