Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jay Salser - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Jay Salser
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Jay Salser Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Eric, Thank you so much for your VERY Generous Comment. This past 8 years of our association with 1967beetle.com has been a Sweet Ride. On a whim, I e-messaged you and all of this happened! Amazing. I wish for you and Amanda all of the best for Year 2021! May this be the best ever. Thank you for all that you two do, especially, for the 1967 Beetle Community. jay salser
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jay Salser wrote:
Eric, Thank you so much for your VERY Generous Comment. This past 8 years of our association with 1967beetle.com has been a Sweet Ride. On a whim, I e-messaged you and all of this happened! Amazing. I wish for you and Amanda all of the best for Year 2021! May this be the best ever. Thank you for all that you two do, especially, for the 1967 Beetle Community. jay salser

We love you, JK.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
aircooledartifacts.com

Follow our restoration work on Instagram.
Our vintage VW story — featured by Volkswagen of America, Inc, VW Trends & HotVWs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
carloscaq
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased from Jay a little piece of hazard switch for my superbeetle, we had an excellent communication, but despite I had received it broken he was very kind in refund me and recognize the inconvenience. I hope to deal with him again in the near future. Very kind person and empatic as well.
Thank you again Jay

Carlos
Guyzoun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jay is the best!
Excellent communication!
Super Super Great packaging!
Part is as described !
Top notch!
Helpful!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bugone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have purchased parts from Jay Salser many times and I can't say enough how impressed I am with him as a person and a fellow VW enthusiast. Jay will bend over backwards to help you with your parts needs. If he doesn't have what you need he will try his best to find what you need or point you to someone who has it. He is quick to respond to your requests and a super nice person to work with. He has fair prices and fast and reasonable shipping costs. I highly recommend Jay and will definitely use him again.
Brian Rockow (Bugone)
ol'westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a inline fuse holder from Jay. He answered and shipped right away. My local Post Office delivered to the wrong address(!) then sent it back to Jay. He immediately re-posted it. They returned it again! We had a very pleasant phone conversation, and then he had a discussion with the PO, before posting it a third time. This time it got through. The address was correct the entire time. Even after all that the shipping was free to me. The part I ordered was also in excellent condition. I can not say enough good things about Jay, his service and his perseverance. Definitely 5 stars plus.
baldessariclan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Have purchased parts from Jay on few occasions now, and always find his merchandise and service to be excellent! Good communications, fast shipping, quality items -- great job and thank you sir! Smile

baldessariclan -- often in error, never in doubt...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jaybrownbike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jay was quick at responding and shipping my items. They were small ticket items but our transaction was still treated with great care. Maybe because we have the same first name? Nah, probably just a good businessman.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jay is one of the best folks in our great hobby.
aircooledartifacts.com

Follow our restoration work on Instagram.
Our vintage VW story — featured by Volkswagen of America, Inc, VW Trends & HotVWs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oibovveroi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast emails, fast shipping and honest to a fault.
Excellent person to deal with, made everything super easy, barely an inconvenience
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

thank jay, quick shipping and super cheap for a really small but needed part that most people wouldn't even bother selling! awesome
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you for the nice grease cap. - Happy holidays to you and yours -
MarcoBantz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Big thanks from Germany for the pedal cluster 67 on. Great condition! But i did not get the point of this small booklet Gospel of John? do you want to missionary over the atlantic? Laughing
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jay sold me a radio fuse holder - it was sent really quickly, and I loved that it was tracked through PayPal. Great deal and great communication. I probably could have done without the gospel booklet, but I love his passion!

Jay is such a nice guy who is always giving back to the Beetle community (he shares his research and knowledge freely), and we are definitely blessed to have him on TheSamba (and 1967Beetle). Thanks, Jay!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
volksbugusa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you , Jay for making my purchase with you so smooth, Super on communication,product received and how my item was packed. Yes would purchase from Jay again ....Matt

https://www.facebook.com/groups/506947294919060
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jay sent me a replated bolt and washer for a 67 Air Cleaner bracket. It was sent quickly and arrived looking just as expected. Thanks, Jay, for being such a great seller!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

SUPELATIVE service by Jay! Fantastic job all around; thanks!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
McFunzeepants
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Completely easy to deal with!
Car_Man_Ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Jay Salser - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some small parts from JK Sales. Very professional. Shipped safely. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again in the future. Thanks much!
68 Type 3 Fastback "Fasty"
69 Bug "Sunflower"
70 Bug "$50 bug"
72 Baja Champion
72 Super Beetle Convertible
72 Super Shell
73 412
73 Transporter "Bluffy"
74 Standard Bug
74 Jeans Käfer
'74 Dasher "Green Terror"
75 Super Baja
84 Cabriolet "Pip Squeak"
90 Corrado G60 + donor 90 G60
04 R32 "rThirsty2"
04 New Beetle Turbo S
06 New Beetle TDI
07 GTI Fahrenheit #67
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: