Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

okrasa kits
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Vintage Speed Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Moxon Premium Member
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

53 0val wrote:

Very Happy John................you know this is all in good fun.....and we know you have the system dialed it. If I wanted to put a Judson on my car.....you are the only one I would contact.

I know Bob...I have the hide of a Rhino and only take incidents involving guns and knives as a personal attack. Laughing

Thanks for your support boys...I shall always wear it. Embarassed
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr. Okrasa Premium Member
Original Old Speed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Self Proclaimed? Check your sources! Reply with quote

RareAir wrote:
Get in contact with Joe Ruiz, he's the self proclaimed Mr. Okrassa here in So Cal. Here's his web site: http://imageevent.com/mrokrasa

Roy Kohroghi coined the nickname "Mr. Okrasa" for me in the mid 1980's when he laid eyes on my +2 dozen Okrasa heads I have accumilated by then. He literally said, "Whoa! You are Mr. Okrasa with this collection. I have never seen so many Okrasa heads in one place in my life!" The name stuck............... Again, check your sources!

Cheers! Mr. Okrasa Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gatorwyatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: Self Proclaimed? Check your sources! Reply with quote

Mr. Okrasa wrote:
RareAir wrote:
Get in contact with Joe Ruiz, he's the self proclaimed Mr. Okrassa here in So Cal. and i am the self proclaimed village idiot that at one point in my hobby i was caught for stealing from peolpe on the internet and telling ridiculous lies...

Roy Kohroghi coined the nickname "Mr. Okrasa" for me in the mid 1980's when he laid eyes on my +2 dozen Okrasa heads I have accumilated by then. He literally said, "Whoa! You are Mr. Okrasa with this collection. I have never seen so many Okrasa heads in one place in my life!" The name stuck............... Again, check your sources!

Cheers! Mr. Okrasa Wink

wanted:
RHD Barndoor floor mat..reproduction is fine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: Self Proclaimed? Check your sources! Reply with quote

gatorwyatt wrote:
Mr. Okrasa wrote:
RareAir wrote:
Get in contact with Joe Ruiz, he's the self proclaimed Mr. Okrassa here in So Cal. and i am the self proclaimed village idiot that at one point in my hobby i was caught for stealing from peolpe on the internet and telling ridiculous lies...

Cheers! Mr. Okrasa Wink

Oh damn!

Shocked

On a side note, I know first hand of an NOS Okrasa kit that sold recently for $5k.

Deals are out there if you go looking for them yourself and don't ask others to do it for you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwhelmot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im with Sir Moxon on this, go judson.Been running one for three years now with no problems what so ever, properly set up they are a joy and nothing sounds cooler than telling someone that i have a vintage supercharged vw bug! :D
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vintage Speed All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: