Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

NOS PARTS - [email protected] - Dave Fuentes
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: NOS PARTS
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 02, 2023
volksworker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: NOS PARTS - [email protected] - Dave Fuentes Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad This guy currently owes at least 3 sets of safaris to people in Phoenix alone![about 2500.00] All are prepaid and some have waited over a year now, He doesnt even answer his emails. He listed 2 sets that sold on eBAY and has never delivered either. He actually used pics of some sets he sold long ago........flat out fraud...........I wonder how many sets he owes nationwide!!! His bad feedback on ebay is forthcoming but no one should do business with this snake. Hope to see you soon Dave
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Luck Rolling Eyes You might find Dave at OCTO before The Classic. That's the only time I see him floating around anymore. Wink
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Beware Dave Fuentes shreds again Reply with quote

volksworker wrote:
:evil: This guy currently owes at least 3 sets of safaris to people in Phoenix alone![about 2500.00] All are prepaid and some have waited over a year now, He doesnt even answer his emails. He listed 2 sets that sold on eBAY and has never delivered either. He actually used pics of some sets he sold long ago........flat out fraud...........I wonder how many sets he owes nationwide!!! His bad feedback on ebay is forthcoming but no one should do business with this snake. Hope to see you soon Dave

It took Dave three years to deliver the three sets I bought from him.....this was a few years ago (2000 maybe?).....he eventually came through but it took some nagging. He's been in the scene for a long time so I'd be surprised if he ducked out without filling the orders.....it might just take a while.
busracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i made a sale for dave on my recommendation to a good friend. same story. i think it was a 8 month wait and he got rusty frames and badly scratched glass. it really pissed me off as i made the recommendation.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe there is someone in Phoenix that has been waiting over 2 years...

I bought some seals from him on eBay (didn't know it was him), they came promptly and without trouble.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe because he didn't want to piss YOU off!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
doug11
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW dirty dave is still around! I almost sent him some money for a set. But my rear safari window scam had just started.
splitpile
Samba's Worst Speller

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least he had them in hand when I have bought some from him.

Maybe one day the South African safari stash will show up in the U S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: