Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

splitpile - [email protected] - Ronnie - Bustoration
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: splitpile
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 02, 2022
rusbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received another order from Ronnie. As usual, great parts, great price, and got here quick.

I really like the new bustoration site. Definitely makes ordering easier.

Ronnie has always gone above and beyond, and has even talked himself out of a sale, by explaining how to fix/test what I've got rather than order un-needed replacement parts.

An asset to the community, and a stand-up guy, for sure.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
guatebus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronnie runs a great business.

The other day, I discovered that one of the brake lines in a kit I ordered from him was too long. Ronnie checked all of his stock and found that the supplier of the brake line kits had been including the wrong length line in the kits. Even though it wasn't really his fault, he immediately sent me out the right brake line and I got it a few days later.

Stand up guy. Excellent customer service.
williamblanda
Don't Disgrace The Eddy!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronnie, Thanks so much for calling before you shipped my brake parts order to correct a mistake. You're the best!
BeeDubyaBugz Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Bustoration Reply with quote

I purcahsed a set of funky green belly pans a while back from Ronnie. They arrived in great shape and as expected. I had never used klassic fab's panels before. These fit so well we were amazed.
Also he has been a great help whenever i have a question he has had the answer. Thanks Ronnie.
bherder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My smallest purchase yet from Ronnie, but pretty cool. So I'm a little short on money, so I really only needed a fuel sending unit seal for my bus. I went to bustoration first, and didn't find the seal, so I went to all of the other websites and found the seal between 2-5 bucks, plus about 8 bucks for shipping.

I went back to bustoration and the seal was under a different name that was I had originally searched for. It was $1. His website said to call for small items to possibly get cheaper shipping. So I call up Ronnie and he sends me the seal in a regular envelope with 88 cents postage. Included with the seal is a note that says to send $1 back when I get the seal. Really cool! I'll be sending out the $1, and Ronnie will always get my business first before all of the other parts websites.

-Brady

Parts manual:
http://oacdp.org/
sventinker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered some parts on Christmas eve and the arrived december 26th.
What service! and Ronnie always takes the time to answer all my stupid questions . Thanks again Ronnie
025 Safety belts
195 Adjustable bench seat/backrest (until 1963)
dawerks wrote:
Perfection only comes with delusion.

http://www.oacdp.org/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
virtanen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got very nice items from Traci&Ronnie delivered to Finland in a week! Nice service, Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
salty dog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have purchased things from Ronnie in the past and will continue to purchase from him. His knowledge is extremly helpful and he will always take the time to make sure you get the best products out there.

67 Fastback RIP 3-1-11
62 Panel/Sub-Hatch/Camper
69 Single Cab
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
joe comfort
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: German seals Reply with quote

So there I was struggling with a WCM seal for the back window of my 66 Westy, it was like a water hose connected at the ends and stiff as hell even after sitting in the sun. With a friend we tried to install the rear window, the seal seemed too big and it did not seat against the metal ridge of the window frame completely. So we tried and got maybe half way in but it would not get over the metal ridge so we stopped. I was stuck, do I attempt to save this seal or sacrifice it to save the glass from possibly breaking. I sacrificed the seal.

So I go to see Ronnie at his shop and I buy a German seal, now right off the bat you can see the quality. The corners are shaped to contour the glass and the rubber is pliable and soft.

My buddy could not make it over to help so I put the rubber on the glass and just for kicks I placed the window in the opening. I was surprised to see that the seal sat against the inside lip of the opening! Wow! I was happy as hell so I took it out slipped in 18 gauge insulated wire in the slot, sprayed the window opening with 409 and I installed the rear window by myself in about 10 minutes, push with one hand and pull the wire with the other.

Bottom line, the German seals Ronnie sells are top notch and will make your job easier and put a smile on your face, of course it costs a bit more, but it is worth every penny. Thanks Ronnie!! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sventinker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another great order from ronnie. This guy is awesome and his staff rocks!
025 Safety belts
195 Adjustable bench seat/backrest (until 1963)
dawerks wrote:
Perfection only comes with delusion.

http://www.oacdp.org/
WideFive
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flipped some spindles for Ronnie. Great to deal with, fast with emails and payment. Thanks for your business!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
65Busstop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a 67 dual master cylinder for my 65 Bus. Ronnie explained what was involved in conversion and sent all necessary parts and it went on as explained. Thanks.
Soul Built
Pimpin' Aint Easy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say enough about the service and quality of parts I get from Ronnie (Bustoration).

Ronnie is great to talk to at the shows but he takes the time to help out a Bus Novice such as myself any chance he gets.

To make it simple, if he wouldn't use it, he doesn't sell it.

Thanks Ronnie for all you do for our obssession Cool

Regards,
Kevin from SoCal
Anchovy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronnie bought some parts from me and the transaction was smooth as silk. Not that funky soy milk silk, the real silk made by moth caterpillars.

Thanks again Ronnie.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fergus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronnie just donated ALL the brake parts we needed for this year's 66 pop top Riviera Raffle Bus. Thanks Ronnie!!!

http://www.arizonabusclub.com

An Arizona-based, family-oriented club, dedicated to the restoration, preservation, and enjoyment of the Volkswagen Transporter. Plus we drink a lot of beer.

You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "Wood U Hit It? (Possibly NSFW)" at TheSamba.com.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
williamblanda
Don't Disgrace The Eddy!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost a screw in my lawn
I could not find my screw
Ronnie sold me a screw
Now my bus has a headlight.

Another smooth transaction with Ronnie. I inquired about $3.50 shipping and ended up getting it shipped for $1.00. Saweet!

Thanks.
obus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got what i ordered w/o any problems! Thanks again Ronnie!
1960 Paprika Red Karmann Ghia Convertible aka Schatze L452 built 5/20/60
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
66 21 window bus built 8/31/65 https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=777273
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
&Dan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly, everything was packed and sent within minutes of the order's receipt. Indispensable for Bus people.
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronnie and I go way back! Way back to the good old days of SOTO meets at Circle K imports, and Deer Park!
I also attended the first 6 BBB until I moved way too far! Man I miss the shows at Lake Havazu, and Jerome shows!
I have bought and sold with Ronnie for years and never had a problem with.
Will see him in CA in a couple of weeks!
Thanks for the biz Ronnie.
"Drive your VW's daily". Wink
~gabvwkey~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
splitpile
Samba's Worst Speller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Holidays to all that have purchased from us and to everyone in general.

Without all of your support we could not have built our business to where it is today

We are looking forward to helping even more bus owners in 2011 with quality service and parts.

From all of us at bustoration.com THANK YOU

ps. thank you for all the compliments to how well everything is packed when shipped, it puts big smiles on the shipping departments girls faces when they read it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: