Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

What do you think about Airkewld? [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Airkewld
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Namocsid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a box containing one of Airkewld's BAD brake kits sitting in my garage for six months now.

Pete offered a 10% samba sale discount last May, and I took the opportunity to order one of his disc brake kits for my 67 Bus. At the time of my order, it was unknown if the kit would fit the stock 14" rims for my bus. I assumed that a reputable merchant would know what vehicles their kit did and not fit, and would disclose that information to perspective buyers. By the time I received all the parts necessary to complete my install, it was August 6th. My credit card was charged at the time I placed the order, on May 30th.

Airkewld has since posted that if you place an online order via their website, your card will be charged immediately, however at the time this was not noted anywhere.

I attempted the installation of the BAD Kit on August 26th. I discovered, much to my frustration, that the stock 14" rims for my Bus do not clear the calipers in the BAD kit. In all other respects, the kit seems to be a quality item, and the installation was straight forward and easy.

I contacted Pete Skiba (Airkewld) on Monday, August 27th and let him know that my wheels wouldn't fit with his kit. He replied that yes, the kits do not clear 14" wheels. He did (to his credit) offer to try and find me some 15" wheels, which would work with the kit. I declined this option, as I am trying to keep the bus in a more stock appearance, and had just purchased new tires for the 14" rims.

It was at this point I asked about returning the kit for a refund. Pete told me that he didn't really ever have anyone that needed to return a part, and asked me to let him think about the options, and to call him back in half an hour. I called Pete back in 45 minutes, and he offered me two options, I could return the kit for a restocking fee of 15-20%, or he could advertise the kit and attempt to sell it for me as "take-offs".

I elected to have Pete try to sell the brake kit for me, as it would be more of a "refund" to me. After "attempting to sell" the brakes on his website (I never found any evidence of this), and other websites (he had an ad here on thesamba.com) for six weeks, I contacted Pete again about the possibility of a return, as we had discussed earlier.

Pete said at this point (October 5th) that the only way we could proceed was for him to continue to "try to sell" the kit for me. It was at this time I felt my best option was to initiate a chargeback through my credit card company.

During the credit card resolution process, Pete provided my credit card company with deliberate misleading and dishonest information. He edited his own website to attempt to show that he had a disclaimer present, that this kit would not fit 14" wheels. I have a printed copy of his website from earlier in October without this disclaimer.

Pete is also quick to point out that he cannot take the parts back, because they are "used". The parts were never fully installed, and the vehicle was never driven with the parts installed. Pete also told my credit card company that "he does not sell used parts". Pete is currently running an ad that contradicts this statement. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=574477

I still have the parts in my possession, and would like to return them for credit. Unfortunately the credit card company has found in favor of Airkewld, which I find most dissapointing.

It is my opinion that someone who develops a product should perform the necessary testing and R&D work on that product before it is brought to the public for sale. If a problem arises later, I believe a stand up vendor would stand behind their product, and do the right thing.

It is my opinion that Pete was in no hurry to sell my kit as "Take-offs" because he had already sold them once. Why not sell more "new" kits and make more money?

I still have some hope that Pete will stand behind his product and agree to take them back for a refund. If this happens, I will gladly update this post.

If anyone would like additional documentation, screenshots, etc, please feel free to PM me and I will forward them to you.

Hold the pickles, it's 100% pure beef Namocsid!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Airkewld
Samba Member

Location: 3673 South Bullard Ave, Suite 117-118, Goodyear, AZ 85338

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Namocsid wrote:
I've had a box containing one of Airkewld's BAD brake kits sitting in my garage for six months now.

Pete offered a 10% samba sale discount last May, and I took the opportunity to order one of his disc brake kits for my 67 Bus. At the time of my order, it was unknown if the kit would fit the stock 14" rims for my bus. I assumed that a reputable merchant would know what vehicles their kit did and not fit, and would disclose that information to perspective buyers. By the time I received all the parts necessary to complete my install, it was August 6th. My credit card was charged at the time I placed the order, on May 30th.

Airkewld has since posted that if you place an online order via their website, your card will be charged immediately, however at the time this was not noted anywhere.

I attempted the installation of the BAD Kit on August 26th. I discovered, much to my frustration, that the stock 14" rims for my Bus do not clear the calipers in the BAD kit. In all other respects, the kit seems to be a quality item, and the installation was straight forward and easy.

I contacted Pete Skiba (Airkewld) on Monday, August 27th and let him know that my wheels wouldn't fit with his kit. He replied that yes, the kits do not clear 14" wheels. He did (to his credit) offer to try and find me some 15" wheels, which would work with the kit. I declined this option, as I am trying to keep the bus in a more stock appearance, and had just purchased new tires for the 14" rims.

It was at this point I asked about returning the kit for a refund. Pete told me that he didn't really ever have anyone that needed to return a part, and asked me to let him think about the options, and to call him back in half an hour. I called Pete back in 45 minutes, and he offered me two options, I could return the kit for a restocking fee of 15-20%, or he could advertise the kit and attempt to sell it for me as "take-offs".

I elected to have Pete try to sell the brake kit for me, as it would be more of a "refund" to me. After "attempting to sell" the brakes on his website (I never found any evidence of this), and other websites (he had an ad here on thesamba.com) for six weeks, I contacted Pete again about the possibility of a return, as we had discussed earlier.

Pete said at this point (October 5th) that the only way we could proceed was for him to continue to "try to sell" the kit for me. It was at this time I felt my best option was to initiate a chargeback through my credit card company.

During the credit card resolution process, Pete provided my credit card company with deliberate misleading and dishonest information. He edited his own website to attempt to show that he had a disclaimer present, that this kit would not fit 14" wheels. I have a printed copy of his website from earlier in October without this disclaimer.

Pete is also quick to point out that he cannot take the parts back, because they are "used". The parts were never fully installed, and the vehicle was never driven with the parts installed. Pete also told my credit card company that "he does not sell used parts". Pete is currently running an ad that contradicts this statement. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=574477

I still have the parts in my possession, and would like to return them for credit. Unfortunately the credit card company has found in favor of Airkewld, which I find most dissapointing.

It is my opinion that someone who develops a product should perform the necessary testing and R&D work on that product before it is brought to the public for sale. If a problem arises later, I believe a stand up vendor would stand behind their product, and do the right thing.

It is my opinion that Pete was in no hurry to sell my kit as "Take-offs" because he had already sold them once. Why not sell more "new" kits and make more money?

I still have some hope that Pete will stand behind his product and agree to take them back for a refund. If this happens, I will gladly update this post.

If anyone would like additional documentation, screenshots, etc, please feel free to PM me and I will forward them to you.

Mr. Goswick, I have invested so much time with you, some people would be jealous. On March 3rd in my thread on the samba Bus forums, I stated that they will not fit 14" wheels. The minute that happened, I updated my ads so it reflected it. You purchased them in May. We were in consistant contact over the development and the release of the brakes. Emails to prove it if needed. You stated in both email and letter to the credit card company that you read up on the samba about the brakes and jumped at the opportunity of putting these on your bus. Both email records and letters are available on request. Mr. Goswick purchased these brakes on my website here http://www.airkewld.com/parts/proddetail.php?prod=FDK-5001T2 and he had to click the terms and conditions and agree to them http://www.airkewld.com/pages/terms.php . I went above and beyond which a majority of my customers know I do. I tried to sell them on here as take off's as we agreed on price as well as on my forum section until you decided not to. I tried to help you out on wheels, I offered a plethora of things, and you decided to call your credit card company, make me write a bunch of letters in rebuttal to your claims.

If you researched as you said you did and saw that they did not fit, why purchase? If you understand the terms and conditions and agreed to them, you understand them, right? That means no returns on installed items, no exceptions. So what ever I have done so that you do not sit on them, I have done, right? These are rhetorical questions. We both know the answers.

Am I a stand up Vendor, yes. And a majority of my customers will attest to that. Do I bend over backwards for All Customers? Yes!? Will I grant you a refund? No. I try to help each person with the build of there projects and i know I can not please everyone even though I try. But I will no longer where my emotions on my sleeve. Rules are rules. We abide by them every day. And so will I.

Just FYI, I post on 15 different website and run a full time business. Sometimes it take time to update new information from site to site. But I have no reason to be deceitful. If I made a mistake, I will gladly make up for it.

***Note to self***
Read the terms and conditions before purchasing.
Research the product before purchasing.
Make sure you have all that you have ordered before installing
If you have doubts on installation, have a professional install it.
Pick up the phone and ask me any and all questions. I am on the phone 6 hours a day.

Or just use common sense.
Namocsid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airkewld wrote:

Mr. Goswick, I have invested so much time with you, some people would be jealous. On March 3rd in my thread on the samba Bus forums, I stated that they will not fit 14" wheels. The minute that happened, I updated my ads so it reflected it.

That is not true. In your post at that time you said you didn't know, you would need to find a 14" wheel and test it out. Reference Your ads WERE NOT updated at that point. I missed that post, but your ads said nothing about 14" wheels not working.

Airkewld wrote:
You purchased them in May. We were in consistant contact over the development and the release of the brakes. Emails to prove it if needed. You stated in both email and letter to the credit card company that you read up on the samba about the brakes and jumped at the opportunity of putting these on your bus. Both email records and letters are available on request.

I did purchase them in May, and I have a copy of your website's product page from that time, and it makes no mention of the fact that 14" wheels do not fit. You edited that page on or about October 31st, and added a disclaimer that 14" wheels do not fit. You then submitted that edited page in your reply to my CC dispute in an attempt to discredit me.

Airkewld wrote:
Mr. Goswick purchased these brakes on my website here http://www.airkewld.com/parts/proddetail.php?prod=FDK-5001T2 and he had to click the terms and conditions and agree to them http://www.airkewld.com/pages/terms.php

As stated above, you have edited that product page since I made my purchase. It's been 10 months since I ordered the kit, and honestly I don't remember if I had to click to agree to the terms and conditions or not.

Airkewld wrote:
I went above and beyond which a majority of my customers know I do. I tried to sell them on here as take off's as we agreed on price as well as on my forum section until you decided not to. I tried to help you out on wheels, I offered a plethora of things, and you decided to call your credit card company, make me write a bunch of letters in rebuttal to your claims.

I don't think you offered a "plethora" of options. You offered to 1. help me source 15" wheels which would fit. 2. Attempt to sell the brakes as "take-offs", or 3. Return the brakes for a restocking fee.

Airkewld wrote:
If you researched as you said you did and saw that they did not fit, why purchase? If you understand the terms and conditions and agreed to them, you understand them, right? That means no returns on installed items, no exceptions. So what ever I have done so that you do not sit on them, I have done, right? These are rhetorical questions. We both know the answers.

What about PFC J's transaction? I believe you accepted a return of his installed items, and issued a refund to his credit card.

Airkewld wrote:
Am I a stand up Vendor, yes. And a majority of my customers will attest to that. Do I bend over backwards for All Customers? Yes!? Will I grant you a refund? No. I try to help each person with the build of there projects and i know I can not please everyone even though I try. But I will no longer where my emotions on my sleeve. Rules are rules. We abide by them every day. And so will I.

Just FYI, I post on 15 different website and run a full time business. Sometimes it take time to update new information from site to site. But I have no reason to be deceitful. If I made a mistake, I will gladly make up for it.

I believe the true test of a stand up vendor is what happens when something goes wrong. I've bought parts from you before with no problems. I posted positive feedback earlier in this thread. This whole experience has led me to change my mind.

I do not believe it is the customer's responsibility to read 15 different website forums and do the research and testing on your product to find out if it will or will not fit. You offer the product for sale, it should have been noted on YOUR website's product information page if it did, did not, or if you didn't know the kit would fit 14" wheels. It simply didn't say. I believe this was an oversight on your part, but it led me to spend more than $1000 on a kit that I cannot use.

Nobody is perfect, and I understand that. I think I have been very accomodating and tried to work with you on this issue. Keep in mind, you've had $1000 of my money since May 30th.

Airkewld wrote:
***Note to self***
Read the terms and conditions before purchasing.
Research the product before purchasing.
Make sure you have all that you have ordered before installing
If you have doubts on installation, have a professional install it.
Pick up the phone and ask me any and all questions. I am on the phone 6 hours a day.

Or just use common sense.

I believe that's slightly insulting. I still feel that it is not the responsiblity of the consumer to do your product testing. It wasn't known if the kit fit 14" wheels at the time I purchased them. That should have been disclosed on your website, but it was not. In my opinion, the stand up thing to do would be to take the product back, and accept that as a cost of doing business.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Airkewld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Namocsid and I have sold the brakes that were in question. Sorry for the trouble, take care.

Last edited by Airkewld on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Namocsid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airkewld wrote:

Mr. Goswick, Your words were, "I researched the forums from the samba". If you did that, the 14" wheels thing popped up a couple of times. You made the choice, "if you read" the forums. That was what I brought to the attention of the Credit Card Company. As stated before, I "try" to update everything I learn or products that feel will require modification to my ads. Although I try to make sure I get all of them, Sometimes they get missed and added later, I'm human.
I added the disclaimer because nobody reads. They all impulse buy and then in the aftermath they try to return them. READ OR CALL! I try to update everything as fast and as thorough as possible.
I submitted ALL correspondence between you and I, AND THAT discredited you. This whole transaction when you write makes me look unprofessional when clearly I am just abiding by my T&C, that you agreed with. Plain and simple.
After talking PF*&) transactions with other reputable companies, what I did was a charitable deed. NONE of them would do that. Those companies include, CB, AC Industries and EMPI. So that is why, THAT will not happen again. My customer DO NOT do product testing. That is done in house. WE build CUSTOM parts, not restoration parts. We are never working with 14" wheels I am sorry to say. Everything we do is 17" or bigger.

Mr Goswick, I respect you as a person but I understand what you are trying to do. No matter how you write it, type it or any other form of communication, I am not taking back parts that were installed on a vehicle. IF and only IF you want me to try and sell them for you on here, I will even pay $31.50 for a feature ad on them for the cause, But I will not offer a refund, That is the FINAL offer. PM me if that works for you, if not, take care.

Mr. Skiba,

I do not ever recall saying that "I researched the forums from the samba". I believe you must be confusing me with someone else. I went to YOUR website and made a purchase on May 30th. YOUR website did not have any mention of if your product fit 14" wheels or not, it simply said "Wide 5x205" for a bolt pattern. That is what I selected as my option. That is the bolt pattern of my rims.

What you write and claim on various internet forums is self promotion. It is NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY as a consumer to follow you around the internet and read everything you write. It is, in my opinion, YOUR responsibility as a BUSINESS to provide the correct information on YOUR product. The fact of the matter is, you did not do that. It was a mistake, those happen, we are all only human. You need to own up to that, and take the product back.

I also understand what you are trying to do, Mr. Skiba. I respect you as a merchant and as a developer of products for our hobby. But you're simply attempting to dodge responsibility for your oversight by hiding behind your terms and conditions.

If you would like to sell this kit here or elsewhere, that is fine. I expect a credit of the full amount I paid you in May, plus the amount to ship the kit back to you or to the buyer. Set the price at whatever you like, but the difference between the price and what I paid for the kit will be your loss. I am not going to be out money for a lack of information on YOUR website, and a lack of a disclaimer that SHOULD have been there, and was not. That is, in my opinion, a cost of doing business, and the cost of making mistakes.

Airkewld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Namocsid and I have sold the brakes that were in question. Sorry for the trouble, take care.

Last edited by Airkewld on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Namocsid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airkewld wrote:
Namocsid wrote:
Mr. Skiba,
I do not ever recall saying that "I researched the forums from the samba". I believe you must be confusing me with someone else.

So did you lie to the credit card company then? that is what you wrote to them.
Namocsid wrote:
I went to YOUR website and made a purchase on May 30th. YOUR website did not have any mention of if your product fit 14" wheels or not, it simply said "Wide 5x205" for a bolt pattern. That is what I selected as my option. That is the bolt pattern of my rims.
Back and forth gets us no where. You stated it, I am just repeating it.

I said I do not recall saying that. I don't have my correspondence in front of me, but I'll be certain to check when I return home.

Yes, I see you're repeating it. So do you agree with the fact that YOUR website, on May 30, 2007, did not have any mention that this kit does not fit 14" wheels?

Airkewld wrote:
Namocsid wrote:
What you write and claim on various internet forums is self promotion. It is NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY as a consumer to follow you around the internet and read everything you write. It is, in my opinion, YOUR responsibility as a BUSINESS to provide the correct information on YOUR product. The fact of the matter is, you did not do that. It was a mistake, those happen, we are all only human. You need to own up to that, and take the product back.
You state several times, that you researched my product on the forums. Once again, I am just repeating it. Whether or not it is not your responsibility or not, you agreed to me T&C, you need to take the option I offered or do something else.

So is it the responsibility of your customer, or isn't it?

Airkewld wrote:
Namocsid wrote:
I also understand what you are trying to do, Mr. Skiba. I respect you as a merchant and as a developer of products for our hobby. But you're simply attempting to dodge responsibility for your oversight by hiding behind your terms and conditions.
Typical

What I wrote was professional and adult. What, exactly, do you find "Typical" about that?
If you would like to sell this kit here or elsewhere, that is fine. I expect a credit of the full amount I paid you in May, plus the amount to ship the kit back to you or to the buyer. Set the price at whatever you like, but the difference between the price and what I paid for the kit will be your loss. I am not going to be out money for a lack of information on YOUR website, and a lack of a disclaimer that SHOULD have been there, and was not. That is, in my opinion, a cost of doing business, and the cost of making mistakes.
Airkewld wrote:
You are not going to tell me how or what I am to do in business, period. I gave you an option. If I am to do anything, you will need to abide by that. You will need to provide details of what you would like out of them and I will forward correspondence to you so you can properly quote shipping. If that doesn't work for you, take care.

Sir, I am not telling you what to do, or how to run your business. I AM telling you what you will need to do to if you would like to successfully resolve this dispute. I am not going to take a loss on a product YOU sold me that YOU SHOULD HAVE fully researched and tested before you brought it to market.

Airkewld wrote:
I will need pictures emailed to me, your ship from address, what each package weighs, how you would like to ship it and what forms of payment you would like. I will need prices as well. That is all. Take care.

Oh, and in case you've forgotten, I've already e-mailed you pictures, you've been using them in your ads for 6 months.

Edited to correct quote formatting

Last edited by Namocsid on Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Airkewld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have a PM
Namocsid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airkewld wrote:
you have a PM

I understand that you would like to sell these brakes on my behalf (again). However, I don't think this is an acceptable solution. It didn't work before, and I don't see why it will now.

If you would like to re-sell them, then that is your decision. I expect to be refunded what I paid for the brakes, less shipping. I will get you the dimensions and weight of the box the kit is currently packed in, and you can either send a pick-up tag for it, or I can arrange to have it shipped back to you, or to another address you specify (at your cost, if I paid to have it shipped here).

Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Airkewld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Airkewld on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Namocsid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not think it is fair to me if you list the brakes on my behalf. In this situation, I am still out the use of my money while the kit is "up for sale". That being said, if you would like to refund my money now, and list them for sale, I will entertain questions from perspective buyers and ship them to a future buyer from here.

If that is what you'd like to do, Yes, that is the correct ship-from address. I can ship via UPS or DHL. (DHL may be cheaper) I'd like the money refunded to me via money order or credited back to my card, whichever you prefer. The kit is securely packed in one box, the dimensions and weight I will have to get back with you on.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Airkewld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=587833
Namocsid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So am I to assume you'll be mailing a money order today, and I will drop-ship the brakes to the buyer at some point in the future?

Or would you prefer to issue a credit back to my card?

Airkewld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Airkewld on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Namocsid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airkewld wrote:
Namocsid wrote:
So am I to assume you'll be mailing a money order today, and I will drop-ship the brakes to the buyer at some point in the future?

Or would you prefer to issue a credit back to my card?

Do you read anything?

I am not giving you your money back.
I am only helping you as much as I can to get the brakes sold.
Read, understand and move forward.

Apparently you misread my previous few posts. I am NOT agreeing to you selling the brakes on my behalf. It didn't work before, and I don't see why it would work now. If you want to re-sell them, then that is your decision. I have graciously offered to answer questions from perspective buyers and to ship directly to a future buyer to save YOU money on shipping this kit back to your shop, and then on to a future home.

It is not fair to me to be out the money for this brake kit due to your error.

Airkewld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Airkewld on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Namocsid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airkewld wrote:
I'm done. Brick wall the ad will be up one day and then deleted. Take care.

I'm sorry you misread my posts. I think I'm being more than reasonable in my offer to resolve this dispute. Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

eastcoast63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got B.A.D. series brakes from Pete. he delivered a quality product on time and for a fair price. Great customer service. He listened to me and helped me figure out what i needed and everything came out great.
I will continue to recommend Airkewld as I always have. Good Stuff.
Good People.

thanks Pete.

Ant
Namocsid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eastcoast57 wrote:
i got B.A.D. series brakes from Pete. he delivered a quality product on time and for a fair price. Great customer service. He listened to me and helped me figure out what i needed and everything came out great.
I will continue to recommend Airkewld as I always have. Good Stuff.
Good People.

thanks Pete.

Ant

I'm glad you had a sucessful transaction. I agree it's a quality product and cheaper than the CSP version.

The issue with my transaction was that Pete's website should have had a disclaimer regarding the fitment of 14" "wide 5" rims on a 1964-67 bus. He did not, which led to me purchasing a product I cannot use.

Airkewld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigways wrote:
straight up nice guy, and im very satisfied with the dropped spindles and all of my information sent back to me for verification Very Happy
Thanks Big, We appreciate the business!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 30

Jump to: