Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING... BAY WINDOW HELP!!!!
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrBreeze
Samba Hitman

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING... BAY WINDOW HELP!!!! Reply with quote

Welcome to the Bay Window forum, you will find a LOT of great advice from some very smart people in here! In order to get you the best possible responses to your questions, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you provide the following information when you ask:

1. Year
2. Engine Size
3. Carbs? Fuel Injection?

Depending on your question, you should give as much background info as possible. Got a question about camper interiors? We need to know what type of camper it is, Westfalia, Dormobile, etc.! The more information you give, the better the advice you get back!

Thanks and enjoy!
Quote:
Even if you don't know yet, put something in your signature that is automatically added by Samba to the end of each post.

Quote:
Be more clear when you start a thread that you use a clear subject line.

Example:

My thing fell off, please help!

Could be written:

My '72 Bay's slider door handle just fell off, now the door is jammed--what to do?.

Quote:
The SEARCH button is your friend! 90% of the time what you are looking for has already been discussed (at least once). SEARCH before you ask!

We're glad you decided to join our little forum here and look forward to talking with you. That being said,

PLEASE WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!
I do not have the time to weed through posts and edit inappropriate language. Some users in here have children who watch and it will not be tolerated in here.

ATTACKS ON OTHER USERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!
Lively debates are fine, just keep it on a social, not a personal basis, please.

I will NOT edit posts that do not follow these simple rules, I will delete them.

Thank you and enjoy!

-=Rob
MrBreeze

If you have something to add to this, pm me

WTB: Bay Shore or Queensboro VW Frames

HBB 1984-2009
RW 1943-2011
ER 1964-2023

Last edited by MrBreeze on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:43 am; edited 3 times in total
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: