Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Looking for an EAST COAST Split Bus Restorer
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
rhd66bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject: Looking for an EAST COAST Split Bus Restorer Reply with quote

OK I'm setting myself up. So be kind...

I'm asking for opinions, suggestions, comments and testimonies about VW Split Bus Restorers here on the EAST COAST. I live in the DC area.

I am beginning the hunt for one and am looking for facts more than humor or anecdotes. I appreciate any help, warnings, or suggestions, even to the point of who did good work but maybe was ...'a little rough on the edges', ...'just plain took tooo long', ...'came in $10K over budget.'

B4 and after pictures, time to complete, and ball park $ are appreciated.

My 66 RHD walkthrough double door Kombi (and wife) THANK YOU!
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for an EAST COAST Split Bus Restorer Reply with quote

Give the guys at Transporterwerks in Raleigh, NC a shout. May be worth a visit down there.

John
Aircooled.Net Inc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: