Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vw62rag - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vw62rag
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 13, 2024
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: vw62rag Great guy! Reply with quote

Just want to say that Lawrence is an awesome VW brother. He sold us some old skool parts we needed.
The only porblem we had was unwrapping the items, since they were wrapped so damn well! lol

Lawrence is an asset to TheSamba, and knows his VW parts. Thanks again! Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw62rag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump to update my email address, and consolidate my feedback.

[email protected]

this is a link to a small percentage of good people and good deals i have done over the last decade.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/search.php?search_keywords=vw62rag&search_forum=14

\X/
62 rag
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
walter kandetzki
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome seller fast shipper.arrived in great shape.thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've bought many items from Lawrence and he always hooks it up with an honest, fair deal. Thanks for the bomb window! Great seller!
kaferfahrt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: vw62rag - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey vw62rag is the real deal! Accurate descriptions, true pics, good communication, fast turn around, well packaged for delivery. My '57 is one step closer to coming back to life Very Happy Thank you!
dogpro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: vw62rag - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered some glass quarter windows...it took me an hour to get them unwrapped..almost had to use the jaws of life...you could have run over ut with a nail truck and it wouldnt break..Great seller, fast shipper...i will buy here again...thanks buddy!!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: