Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tim Supriano/Alex Bogosian - bondo vw
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
sploogemeister
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: BEWARE THIS SCAMMER!!!! Reply with quote

This guy IS A SCAMMER!! I know I should have avoided buying from him, but what do you do when you need a part? Anyway, I bought a Kadron intake from him on 6/6, he said I'd receive it by 6/20. So far no manifold, no replies to emails AND he relisted the intake for sale last night. With as much B.S. as this guy puts out, BUYER'S BEWARE!!! After a few people got their stuff from him, I'd hoped he'd cleaned up his act. Shame on me! But hopefully, some one else thinking of getting something from him will read this and figure you're more than likely going to get hosed by this clown.

I've opened a Paypal dispute, but I'd really like no one else get taken by this guy. The SAMBA is a great resource, even with scammers like Tim Supriano,
but it would be SO MUCH better without his kind. Avoid this douche!
nbturbos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has until friday to respond to me before I open a dispute. Giving him 3 more days as I'd much rather get my items than fight with paypal about it.

I sent him that last email I just posted about on Sunday, and noticed he refreshed his seatbelt ad on Monday....meaning he updated the ad (amoung a few other pages worth of ads) and was by a computer but did not reply to my email.

edit: I heard back from him tonight but only after i emailed him thru thesamba "inquiring" about another ad... but at least I heard back. He said he was sick and that backed him up quite a bit and he would go to the UPS store and find out what happened with my order. I thought once you shipped somethign you can call customer service and find out what happened, or even online but whatever.

Keep ya'll posted.
nbturbos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he dropped it off at the ups store saturday 6/30, and i got an email saying it will be picked up for shipment July 2. at least i'll be getting my seatbelts.
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah that guy was slow on my antenna too.
i had to remind him, he emailed back and said he would confirm my payment and then he sent my item.

ive never actually had to remind someone to send me my stuff.
i must add though, my stuff arrived safe and sound
amishpower
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i could say that the details here are not that important, since they seem to be the same as everyone else's. Great communication from Tim about the parcel tray and portawalls i wanted until he told me he received my money order. After that, it's been the same string of complaints as the last 8 pages of people in this thread. Unanswered emails, repeated attempts to get his attention by same. Yes, he said early on that he would send a tracking #. Didnt happen. And last week i sent him the "wheres my stuff or my money" email with the caps lock on. He replied saying he'd look into it. Again, 5 days later, no answers. It's now been 6 weeks from the date he said he got the money order.
So, are you asking yourself why i ordered parts from a guy who has 8 pages of the same complaint from many different customers, all saying exactly the same thing? Because i know that more people leave negative feedback than positive feedback. I'm a tattooer, have been for 14 years. If someone thinks i didnt deliver the goods, they'll tell everyone about it. Do the best tattoo on them that they have, and you are lucky if they remember your name.
So i know how that goes, and that was 1 reason i ordered from him. also, we are in the same state, so shipping shouldn't take long. Third, he sounded SO WELL SPOKEN in his explanations during this thread, doesnt he?
So, i'm giving up. i'm not bothering to type any more emails. I'm also not gonna do the "driving to pick it up" since we are in the same state, just not close enough to justify losing hours of my life over 130 bucks worth of stuff. Theres the other meaning to driving to pick something up when you've been ripped off; i'm sure some of you know exactly what i mean. But being a responsible single parent doesn't allow me those luxuries anymore, either.
Like someone else in this thread said, it'd be nice if people who develop this kind of record got banned from selling on here.
Well buddy, enjoy whatever you spent my money on! Lesson well learned.
luanagay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Tim Supriano OK Transaction Reply with quote

I purchased a set of fog lights from this seller and they are quite nice and worth the money.
VolksFire
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would never buy from this seller. I went to look at a motor once that he said was running perfectly and when i got there, it wouldnt even start. about 2 years later, i bought 2 voltage drops and never received them and after a few BS emails from him, i decided to drive 30 miles to the address where i had sent the money order. i confronted him and he acted like he had no idea who tim supriano is. the very next day i got them. Laughing
63 Single Cab
67 SO42 Westfalia
73 Thing
76 Kombi
82 Westfalia Deluxe
82 Quantum Coupe
85 Quantum Sedan
85 Quantum Syncro Wagon
96 Golf GL
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hotrodvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm getting burned as I write. I ordered a red back up lens from "TIM" for $28, and he's draggin ass with it. Multiple e-mails, very vague answers if I get them, etc.... Two weeks to ship from Ca to Or??? I don't think so! TIM, CAN YOU HEAR ME? I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN FOR $28, DON'T THINK I WONT! WHERE'S MY SHIT!?

78x94 with IDA's....oober fun

Horsepower is an addiction........Addictions cost
lots of money!

Hose & Fittings
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
58/68
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: WHERES MY STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

[b] Exclamation Question Mad I too sent a check which has been cashed and have not recived the Flutted headlights as of yet . about a month. I just saw all this feedback . I hope i dont need to involve MY LAWYER
Hotrodvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually got my part last week.... 3 weeks is waaaaaaaaaay too long IMO. He/it/she whatever gets an F from me either way. Nothing but bad communication and excuses.

lots of money!

Hose & Fittings
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
karllieb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Tim Supriano is a fraud Reply with quote

I've waited 2 years for a hood that I "won" before ebay kicked him off. You've sold your soul for nickels and dimes Mr. Supriano. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Karl Liebhardt
Evil or Very Mad
58/68
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got an email full of the same old bull shit i contacted my lawyer today Twisted Evil
Hotrodvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it interesting that these sellers have nothing to say/post about what their buyers are saying about them.

lots of money!

Hose & Fittings
58/68
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW i sent EB a email and he responded very quickly, and low and behold along with a note about my lawyer..Tim responded and says i will get my stuff on friday. and then sent EB a email saying it was my fault. Question

BIG SUPRISE thanks for the support samba
blackchop65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i live 1 state away bought a steering wheel from said seller- i will post if im happy with deal or iif it takes an eternity to arrive.

shall see.....
58/68
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: where are my headlights Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Exclamation Exclamation Question Question Thats it he said he shipped them and i would have them by last Friday. LIAR LIAR this guy is a piece of shit. He has bullshitted me for the last time. calling my laywer Tim hope you enjoy going to court over $125.00 LOOSER
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is banned pending the outcome of your purchase.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
blackchop65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this just does not sound good.

if my steering wheel and adapter i dished out 85 bucks hard earned money for does not show up this week- cause it only takes 2 days tops 3 maybe from cali to az for a part to arrive even snail mailed, then i will follow up . and if its a done deal and arrives and im not waiting forever ....
58/68
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Ding dong Tim is dead Reply with quote

Praise to the almighty samba creator, Tim suprino aka bondo butt head aka aircooled a..hole and many other names has been banned untill he can prove hes not a crook. This man has some bad habits to say the least. I hope you all get your stuff or money . i for one have contacted my lawyer and gave him all the bs emails he sent me all the bad feedback and the fact that my item is still listed on the samba along with a cashed check . Twisted Evil I love the samba i use it daily for buying selling and just looking, i have made and saved alot of money here and made some great friends. Please give Everette a big aircooled clap for his hard work great job keep it up. if anyone wants to join me in sueing this guy please e mail me. Thanks again Kenny 58/68 samba trainee/lover. Go topless and drag it. Razz
karllieb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Tim Supriano is a fraud Reply with quote

I'm with you mate. This bogus entrepreneur should be shut down.
Karl
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: