Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tim Supriano/Alex Bogosian - bondo vw
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
58/68
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: bondo boob Reply with quote

Hi there its Kenny 58/68 I got two emails from Timmy today , one says i have more than one set of lights..................maybe you do so where are mine? The other said did you get the " TRACKING NUMBER "? is that typical or what? The lawyer has been contacted and letters are being sent. I will spend $1000.00 to get $145.00 back just to prove a point.!!!! good luck all GO TOPLESS AND DRAG IT "! Samba Trainee Wink
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: bondo boob Reply with quote

58/68 wrote:
Hi there its Kenny 58/68 I got two emails from Timmy today , one says i have more than one set of lights..................maybe you do so where are mine? The other said did you get the " TRACKING NUMBER "? is that typical or what? The lawyer has been contacted and letters are being sent. I will spend $1000.00 to get $145.00 back just to prove a point.!!!! good luck all GO TOPLESS AND DRAG IT "! Samba Trainee Wink

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=144480
The ad says they are "new" so they are reproductions. He probably has an infinite supply as he can just keep getting more.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
58/68
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok i said maybe he does. but where are the ones i paid for two months ago? thats what i want to know along with all the others. I wrote him back and told him if my lights show up i will retract all my statements . The facts are he does this over and over. No body that sells the amount of stuff he does plays these games. sorry for bitching but at least you notice . Thanks again for your help ken
karllieb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: 90 bucks Reply with quote

Kenny
Please keep the 90 bucks he charged me for the hood to help pay for the lawyer if you can get it out of him. I have emails and a copy of the money order he cashed.
KL
blackchop65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i have been burned before on online deals.
i know when i cant even get a tracking number out of said seller even after they say they will get me one via email and then dead air follows-0 85 bucks might not be much to lose but its the principal that counts.

if i do not have the item , in this case new steering wheel and adapter show up by end of this week and i never get any trac numbers- then i will take further actions myself. as there is no need for ripoffs to be allowed in any community online or otherwise.
58/68
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: bondo butthead Reply with quote

kenny here,
I got an email again today from Timmy nd said i will recive an extra set of lenses for my wait and troubles. LOL LOL LOL we shall see.
People taking action is the only way it wiil stop . I hope others dont get caught up in his BULL S>>T Go topless and drag it
blackchop65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real great seller with good communications- NOT!

i ask for the tracking numbers a number of times and all i get is same bullshit reply - "no problem. i understand"

i can say this much- if this seller burns me i will take the steps for interenet and usps fraud.

is it so tough to play a straight shooter?
58/68
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: bondo buttfu..er Reply with quote

I got a package from Timmy today, bout time I think not it was not the item i bought, it was a set of cheap repo lights but not with true h4 bulbs or the flutted lenses which is why i bought the junk in the first place. so i shall return the items and move foward with my lawyer. oh yeah nor did i get the "extra lenses" he promised. kenny
blackchop65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

people that pull this type of bs apparantly do not realize that this is a small world. and yes karma really is for real. it will get ya either good or bad- just depends on if you send out good or bad.

otherwise what goes around does come around.

im just going to go ahead and scrap up some more money for a different steering wheel....
58/68
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a wheel what kind do you want
blackchop65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

58/68 wrote:
I have a wheel what kind do you want

this guy had nice aftermarket steering wheels. so i figured that one would nice in my bug.
as my stock wheel is really beat near tro death.

im trying to gather some coins up for this other aftermarket steering wheel thats listed. as im between paychecks .

this is the wheel i sent said seller money for...

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/682816.jpg
blackchop65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

update!

i have received what i paid for from bondovw.

actually the partr looks pretty decent.

i did indeed receive tracking numbers. and did in fact receive what i paid for.
Josh_crosson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like this guy is a sneeky snake.
i am getting a run around as well. payment sent and recieved 5 days ago, i live about an hour away from fremont/newark area and still not gotten my items. first told me that i must not be getting his emails.......just like he tells everyone else. then he says he will get me a traking number.......nothing, then i ask for a phone number to call.......he preffers to email. WTF ive read so much shit on this guy it makes me wonder why he is still selling stuff. should have read the feed back first.
DONT BUY FROM THIS SELLER/SCAMMER!
maybe Everett caould boot this guy off here for good.

RoachGhia wrote:
LOL, do it josh.

2004 Passat W8 4Motion
samba# 65532
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh_crosson wrote:
sounds like this guy is a sneeky snake.
i am getting a run around as well. payment sent and recieved 5 days ago, i live about an hour away from fremont/newark area and still not gotten my items. first told me that i must not be getting his emails.......just like he tells everyone else. then he says he will get me a traking number.......nothing, then i ask for a phone number to call.......he preffers to email. WTF ive read so much shit on this guy it makes me wonder why he is still selling stuff. should have read the feed back first.
DONT BUY FROM THIS SELLER/SCAMMER!
maybe Everett caould boot this guy off here for good.

He sells on craigslist too, just so you know.

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cris torlasco Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...I was about to order safari pivots from him and just by chance decided to check his feedback first. After reading pages 1, 2, & 9 I am not going to bother. It's good to have the feedback system in The Samba.

Cris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BelialConsummation
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.... i am pleased to say all in all my experience with Bondovw has been pleasant.
I do have to say that if you are in a hurry for you parts he is not the guy, but if you are looking for quality parts (in most cases) he can supply them. The parts i ordered are below along with a quality review. It did take alot of "convincing" to get him to ship the parts faster but i gave him alot of shit and am glad he didn't just give me a refund in the long run.

1: Pair of smoked late 60's tail light lenses - they look great, they fit perfectly, the quality is better than the after market lenses i had previously purchased off of eBay. Plastic is a bit thicker than most after market ones as well.
2: Pair of 3 point retractable seat belts - Again great quality, exactly what i expected. Same belts you get from Mid America for $70 bucks cheaper.
3: Pair of German fender horn covers - Got exactly what i expected. German Fender horn covers pretty inexpensive too.
4: h4 headlights with bracket for 60's beetle - Wow..... FAR better than what i expected. REAL GLASS, great bulbs.... not cheap shit. Fit perfectly, i couldn't be more happy with them.

That being said the quality of the part i purchased did make up for the lack in shipping time though i got a VERY PROMPT response after each email no longer than id say half a day later. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again though due to the time problems its a good idea to pay through paypal just for the added security. Oh.... did i forget to mention he shipped the items for free for me?
Thanks again Bondo!
Corey
unclespanky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well folks, TIM SUPRIANO is at it again. I paypal'd his account Stephanie Sanchez
Email:
[email protected]
Payment Sent to:

[email protected] After suffering through a couple of promise to ship lies including fake tracking #'s Honestly Tim, what are you 5.....???

Tim even offered up one email stating " I think you under paid me"
Failing to remember that he gave me the total.....lol Now that's classic!!!

It gets better....................Tim then says "I'm going to refund you "
In what year is this going to happen Tim??? Of course I opened a claim with Paypal.

Being I live 15/20 min from Freemont and am very very handy at collecting money. I will buy the first person who PM's me TIM SUPRIANOS address in Fremont a Samba T-shirt.................Tic toc Tim, tic toc.
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't you get his address through Paypal?

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
bondo vw
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: funny. Reply with quote

No claim was ever done because I just refunded you. As soon as there was a problem I refunded you without you haveing to ask .You already have my address. You did not give me all your info on the color. It was right before xmas. The tracking was real , I really dont think there is a way to hack the post office website! I swap at just about every vw show in cal. If you were not such a jerk I would have sent you the lens for free.
unclespanky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: funny. Reply with quote

bondo vw wrote:
No claim was ever done because I just refunded you. As soon as there was a problem I refunded you without you haveing to ask .You already have my address. You did not give me all your info on the color. It was right before xmas. The tracking was real , I really dont think there is a way to hack the post office website! I swap at just about every vw show in cal. If you were not such a jerk I would have sent you the lens for free.

You have got to be kidding me............. You have zero credibility Tim. I'd advise anyone who is even remotely considering dealing with you to run!!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: