Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tim Supriano/Alex Bogosian - bondo vw
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
RocklinDave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Here's my update of Alexander Bogosian Reply with quote

I filed a claim last week with paypal, the above replied that the items had gone out, supplied a usps tracking number, which I could not track on their site, . the post man just left with a box that contanted a well wrapped pair of lense that I paid the above for via paypal, the name on the package was Tim Supriano. newark, ca.
I have canelled my claim with paypal, and dropped the matter. I am happy with what I paid for, and the wrapping that was done to insure they arrive in one pcs(I paid extra to insure at his request) Now I don't know if it took the action of paypal to finish the deal, after all these were shipped out apr 3rd. quite abit after the fact and claim file, I just hope it was an over look, and could had been fixed if one and only one of my six emails were returned, shit happens, we all have it happen, but when it happens, let the person your dealing with know it, then work it out, don't look the other way and say nothing. Tim thanks for getting me my item, it's all I really wanted, and if I buy from you in the future, remember a simple email reply to me and any one else would show your the good guy your most likely are, and not a prick , like so many others we get burned by so often.
Now just a hotrodder
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
itlives
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my parts as soon as I told Alex that I was having a problem(via email). I told him I read all the feedback on the Samba.
That tells me two things about them 1- this forum works and ,2-they do care about their business.
I think they may have more business than they projected to have and are having a time keeping up with it.
I hope they can straighten out the shipping problems as well as the communication problems because the part I got was excellent quality.
RocklinDave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Agree Reply with quote

I think ya hit it on the head.(;ets hope) my lense's went right in, look nice, edges didn't cut me, and a few guys checked them out at B.Y.O.B and asked where I got them and how much, and I told them who to get a hold of..
Now just a hotrodder
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Cody Dynes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: A month later and still no product! Reply with quote

I cant believe that these guys have been doing the same thing to people since day one. From what I can tell, they need serious help on how to run a business. I sent them a money order over a month ago and still have not recieved my product. I have gotten little response if any, that never is an answer to my question. I have been waiting over a week for a response to my last email. I have called the phone # they gave me and did not get a call back. I asked if I could pick up the stuff my self, since I live only 2 hours away, and had no response. If I had one thing to say about doing business with these guys, DON"T DO IT ! They may have good intentions but when I takes you a month or longer to even give a response, to me this is rediculous. Maybe I will get some response out of them from this. All I want is my stuff or my $130.00 dollars back!!!![/b]
david isaac
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Fluted headlights Reply with quote

Quote:
I will post later this week. Payment was received since last week.
I need the lights. You are holding back my project.
MalibuLX3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These people are a damn joke. I seriously don't know how they are still in business, if they even call what they do a business. I sent them the $ exactly one month ago today, he said that they would be shipped out and I would get tracking numbers. Well, guess what, I havn't gotten and trackin numbers becasue it still hasn't been shipped out. Now he won't respond to me through email. Maybe he will respond to PayPal and and claim I fillied against him. Maybe he'll read this and know that i'm not joking around either...
philrandy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Tim Supriano aircooled FRAUD on Ebay Reply with quote

Just to warn everyone, Tim Supriano has SWITCHED and CONCEALED is former Ebay name!! BEWARE!! :shock: "aircooledexperts" is now ID that he collects money under on EBAY leaving his old ID of "aircooledforiegncom" behind. His M.O. is to list lots of stuff (probably more auctions than he can process) collect the money then slow-ship or no-ship the sales. Now I know something about business and the problems that come along with the process. But when you question our man Tim on quality, NO EMAIL Communications, SLOW shipping, NO tracking numbers or NEVER receiving the part, his customer service procedure is to drop a :evil: negative feedback on the buyer :?:
This is not opinion, look at his previous feedbacks left! now I'm not calling to boycott him, he has 40+ positives to date on his new ID. But before you buy, MAKE him send you EMAILS, MAKE him send you tracking numbers before you buy. Possibly you won't have a :twisted: false neg dropped on your head. when you work on antique and classic cars like we do, our reputation is paramount. Phil in Cincinnati.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Dave24
Samba Hack Purist

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Tim Supriano aircooled FRAUD on Ebay Reply with quote

philrandy wrote:
But before you buy, MAKE him send you tracking numbers before you buy. .
I don't see how anyone, shipping anything, by any method or carrier, could provide a tracking number BEFORE someone purchases and ships something. Tracking numbers are issued by the carrier AFTER an item has been turned over for shipment.

In my business, I ship multiple orders every day by various carriers, and recieve and forward ( to my customers) the tracking info after it's in transit. I'm in no way defending these guys actions, I just know that most people will not ship out an item before payment. I know I won't. And that's what would have to happen in order to provide tracking info (pre-purchase).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
shayla
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does any one know how to get in contact with Alex Bogosian - [email protected]. If anybody has a phone number that I can try to contact him it would be much apprciated. I purchased an item from him and sent a money order to a Tim Supriano (which was who he told me to mail it to)and between the both of them, one of them has cashed my money order and never sent my merchandise. T have been waiting for almost a month now.I have sent e-mails to Alex Bogosian asking where my merchandise was and the only thing I have recieved back was that he never recieved my money. How ironic that I shipped my money order Priority and have confirmation of delivery, and am recieveing a copy of the signed money order to see which of the two has cashed it. I have sent an e-mail 4 days ago letting him know this and still have no reply back from him. I am stunned to see all of this feedback on these two people. I am just hoping that somebody out there has a phone number that I can at least try to make contact with them, because I am not going to chalk this up to "you win some you lose some". We all work hard for our money and expect to conduct a business transaction in a professional and timely manner.
HBRag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He gets away with his business practices, because he sells a lot of items under $50-$75. It not worth filing all the dispute paperwork with PayPal to reclaim $40 or so.

I'm a year out and never got my product or my money back. I have purchased a punch of stuff off the Samba, and this was my only bad experience. Crazy thing is, a lot of the other guys that have given me great service, don't have any feed back at all.

What is it they say? Third times is a trend? Still pisses me off! All I wanted was honest and consistent communication.
shayla
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not believe it has been a year now and still nothing. Have you still kept up trying to contact him? I see your point about it not being worth filing the dispute paper work, but I did not pay through paypal as I have seen a lot of other people did. I sent him a money order and he cashed it. The way I see it I am now going to make it my mission to reclaim my money or get my product because it was for a lot more than $40. I have already checked into this issue and I don't have a problem filing fraud charges against these people, and I don't care how much of my time it is going to take up. I am doing it for the principle of the matter; not so much as the grievance upon me but also for you and all of the people who have been taken by this seller. It wouldn't be so bad, and I could probably let it go if he didn't try to play off that he never recieved the money and I have proof that it was signed and cashed. Why do these people think that they can treat honest people and conduct a business that way? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!
gman48
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: settle down malibu Reply with quote

wow what a tough guy......
autostickparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Update: Alexander Bogosian Tim Supriano BondoVW Reply with quote

Save yourself a ton of trouble, and do not buy from these people! They are nothing by lieing deceitful scammers. He lists items, and don't send them. That's the bottom line, look at how many times it has happened to other people on here by these guys. Why would anyone go under different names like this, unless they had something to hide? I finally got my item after 25 days. I paid instantly via Paypal, and had to file a payment dispute to get my item. He never replied to any emails after payment, nor the payment dispute. He had great communication skills before payment to tell me where to send, and answer my questions. I ordered a set of Wolfsburg 2pt seat belts, as shown in his picture for $55. He sent me some cheap taiwan manufactured junk, completely different than the picture that, has big ugly round wolfsburg stickers on the buckles instead. They don't even look nearly the same. The same type of junk could be purchased from CIP1.com for just $19.99 ea.
FASTBACKDON
The other insensitive jerk like Neil

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Without naming names, I'm amazed at the amount of negative feedback someone can have. What does it take to be a business man? My buddy is pulling the same s**t on me as he has, apparently, to countless others. I'm amazed and disappointed. What's even more amazing is that I thought I had clout with the industry. I thought that it would give me leverage against this kind of bulls**t but apperantly this guy f**ks everyone, including my friends. What the f**k, this is supposed to be a community. When people cross me they should be aware of what they're doing. I'm easy to find! Timo
Now its on this guy has made a deal with one of my best friends BIG Tim one of the original owners of ISP West he has restored many of the cars over 300 that many people on this site own. So this guy that Tim paypaled for Oval parts needs to step up to the plate and send Tim his stuff. Tim as many of the people here have paid in good faith. SO bondovw what are you going to do to make this right? If your going to make things right Tims screenname is 56TIMOTEO or contact me FASTBACKDON. We will be at Classics and Tim just wants his parts nothing more NOTHING LESS
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RocklinDave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: why not Reply with quote

if alot of folks also know these guys, they must also go to shows to like the rest, to sell stuff?, or open houses, then you would think there are pictures of these folks, that way at the next show, people might wish to say hi to them..if they have been waiting for their stuff for a while
Now just a hotrodder
bugnbyke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bondo vw.

If you run a respectable business, then you must know that the feedback is intended, not only to warn buyers, but also, and I know this is a stretch, be a tool to use as a seller to improve your business. Just a suggestion.

I also think that you should fire some of your employees, yourself included if necessary, until you or whomever, finds someone willing to follow through, keep the lines of communication open with those that feed your children(the buyer) and represent the vw community in a professional manner.

If you cannot improve then quit, leave the country and let a true professional take over.
bugnbyke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I paid for but never received parts from this seller, and felt compelled to warn buyer on Samba.

I was very descript as to the shipping address, the EXACT product I was purchasing, so as to make it clear, to prevent any misunderstandings.

After three weeks, and no product I emailed the seller. Emails were returned with the promise to send as soon as possible. After 6 weeks, after another email, bondo vw did return my email, passing blame to the post office, for he had sent the prepaid product.

Because there is always someone at the shipping address, and the post office had no account of a package that was either not delivered, or was even shipped, I followed through with bondo vw, again. No return of this final email.

I contacted paypal, to dispute payment, as should anyone who has a dispute.

Consider yourself forewarned.

Do a search for this seller, and you WILL find similar occurences
bondo vw
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: missing item Reply with quote

What was the item? Its probally already there. If not e mail me.Its funny about some of the bad feedback about me because a lot of it is from people that have never even bought from me! Its a lot of people throwing in there 2 cents ect. I had 4 different e bay accounts so I was not hideing anything or any weird thing like that. I was setting up things different ways to see what worked best. I am pretty burned out on all the e bay fees so I am just going to stick with the samba to keep prices low. I just used different accounts for different things. Now that I am doing e bay less it will be easyer to keep track of things . I seem to get a lot of payments just marked vw parts with no info. I have quite a few things for sale and it is very hard to tell what you bought,please buyers send a copy of the samba add and put your address and a phone number just in case. So if you got a problem just e mail me and I will get back to you. Most people that know me think I am a nice guy. I am usually swaping at most ca vw shows. Yea I can be a slow shipper and I have had packages lost. I have been useing ups for larger items with pretty good luck. I also put tracking on everything shipped. I had used the post office for years with no issues. I have had people even complain about not getting items and the items were at there local post office. I have made a few mistakes on some orders , yea I am human to. So at this point I know I can't make everyone happy but I am shipping once a week and really trying to get everything straightened out.if you have a problem just e mail me. If you send me 30 e mails I probally won't write back because I will assume your crazy and nothing I can do will make you happy or its some junk mail. I have been buying and selling on here for years and almost all of my dealings have been great. I even know who a lot of you are. Some of you may have met me from back in the days with one of the first lowered single cabs (yellow and white)I also don't respond to every post on here . I just don't feel like adding fuel to the fire and I don't post on here every day. Thanks to my buyers for sticking up for me and posting that I made things right . That's cool you took the time to do that, a lot of people don't bother.I got parts to ship and things to do ! So lets be mature , I am more than willing to work what ever out with in reason. I have a few screwed up orders right now that I am takeing care of. I am a vw guy just like you not a scam artist! Very Happy
bugnbyke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bondo,
"It is probably already there'? lol. I ordered in April, and posted on the 15th of June, and you think it is already here. Here it is the 25th and you respond with such absolution.

I dont own a mansion, nor do I have hired help in the garage. If it were there, I would know about it.
As was clearly stated above, and in your latest PM, the transaction never occured to finale. You got paid and failed to meet your obligation to the customer.
Yes you have good feedback from some. I assume these are local purchases, and face to face transaction, of which you have noone to blame or nowhere to hide. On our transaction, I am on the other side of the country, with plenty of places for you to hide, or plenty of others to blame(USPS).

It is not the responsibility of the customer to track the product, nor is it there responsibility to babysit a seller. Do what you say you will do, and negative feedback will end.
I find it hard to believe that you have so many complaints, from a wide range of customers, and you have done little to nothing wrong. Please!

Good luck to all who chose to purchase from you on Samba, and until I receive my money with an apology, or finally receive my product, I will check in every now and then, to update the feedback forum, so as to keep the warning visible.

I have listed positive feedback on ebay, and will do so on the samba, so as to help confirm buyers suspiscions, and put at ease anyone wishing to purchase from respectable buyers.
bondo vw
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just e mail me your address and I will figure this out thanks. I sold quite a few of these . I think you may have sent a payment without the correct info on it. People when you send me a payment please send a copy of the samba ad or put a note with it includeing your address and a detailed note saying what item your buying. Don't just put vw part or vw mirror that's just not going to work and hold things up. Thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: