Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Newbie looking for someone to replace Pans and not rape me
Forum Index -> Body/Paint Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
speed8988
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Newbie looking for someone to replace Pans and not rape me Reply with quote

Title says it all. I sold my welder a few years back and only have a 1 car garage. I live in Tampa but can tow bug within reason. Let me know. I have CASH in hand and would like to get done ASAP.

looking for a painter as well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
sbnova
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do it for $250 plus the price of the pans, or just bring the pans with you. I am in Lakeland, 30 miles from Tampa just a few miles north of I-4 at exit 32 (Hwy 98 ). Email me at [email protected] or IM me here for my phone number.

As for references, check my web site- http://www.cardomain.com/ride/448794

My site is full of my projects, and page 12 has some recent VW work I did.

Im also willing to trade labor for an engine, like a 1600 DP or even just a long block if you happen to have an extra one lying around in decent shape.
-Jim
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Body/Paint All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: