Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: RareAir
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 16, 2024
RED69VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a want ad for a part I needed not expecting a response because it was a part not worth a lot and I live in Canada, but Glenn emailed me and came through for me. It was exactly what I needed and he was excellent to deal with. Price right, Packaged well and shipped fast. Would deal with Glenn again. Thanks Glenn!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lonotch
Samba Padrino

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked up a license plate from Glenn in great condition, I'm using as a trade for another frame I want, great communication and fast shipping.

German Folks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jz56oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller and fast shipping. No hassles here. Would do business with again. Thanks
kawik's
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:28 pm    Post subject: OG 53-57 SWF Thin Base Wipers Reply with quote

Exactly as ordered and received it in record time. Mahalo!!
oldbusboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:10 am    Post subject: Porsche VDM Reply with quote

I bought a Porsche VDM wheel from Glenn. Came as described, packaged well.

Would buy/sell with Glenn again.

Trevor
GermanTin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:17 pm    Post subject: Dehne VW Bezel Reply with quote

The Dehne fuel gauge bezel arrived in great shape, and record time for shipping.

Great seller, I would and will buy from Glenn again.

Thanks,
Steven
Byu1975
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: Great work! Reply with quote

Glenn, did a great job on my hazet kit! Made it look brand new again! Thanks Glenn!
Mr. OGPaint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RareAir is great to deal with, good communication. Items shipped super fast and were well packaged.i would highly recommend
356Garage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

What can I say Glenn is Fantastic. happy to help with any questons on parts and very helpfull with shipping.. he is supper fast getting back to you with emails.. I would highly recemend him to anyone.

thank you florian beck
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have a Hazet spare tire took kit & the clip was broken off. I was lucky enough to come across Glenn... he saved the day. The invaluable services he provides for these kits (among other services) is fantastic for our Samba community.

I sent the kit down to him & he handled business very promptly... I think the total time it was out of my hands was less than a week. I made it easy for him on return shipping... I knew the box properties of my shipment down to him... so I printed a .pdf of a return shipping label & emailed it to him.

Still... lickedy split service at a fair price. Highly recommended! The work performed was fantastic quality & the clip functions wonderfully and looks great.

Thanks Glenn!
-Evan
Ben Ingraham
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great customer service. Made sure the part was what I needed.
Mrwig
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm very happy with the 1967 door lock pulls I purchased. Glen's response to my email's was quick and the exchange went smooth. Thank You
Jim H.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

One of the best sellers in my opinion! I bought a part for a Dehne fuel gauge from Glenn. Not only did it arrive 2 days after I paid, but Glenn was courteous enough to let me know when it was shipped, and immediately posted on here that it was sold. Would not hesitate to do business again with Glenn!
Very Happy Very Happy
phantom888
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick and easy. Nice overseas transaction.
Thank you.
vwrobert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great Hazet labels for resto of my Kit. Thanks

WWW.TheVolksmeister.Com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Zelko Jurkovic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have purchased Oval Beetle Semaphores from Glen. Shippment was very quick and he pack it well for international postage. Very smooth transaction and will defiantly deal with him in future. Recomended to all.
Rudyderuiter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy horngrill voor splitbeetle very good and correct service. thanks!
VWfinatic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a few clips and decals for Hazet tool kit, quick response and everything came as expected. Glenn even followed up to check if I needed any help figuring out replacement. A++++ I would do business with him again in a heartbeat. always nice to know there are still good people in this small world
gmacp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased tool kit decals, arrived in good shape. Nice decals.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

This guy is one of the coolest guy I've met. One of the few I can now call a friend. Very honest, very helpful. Thanks Glenn
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: