Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: RareAir
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 21, 2024
56Cabrio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

Acquired about some parts I’ve been looking for and Glenn had just what I wanted. Glenn is a super great guy & very knowledgeable. Thank you so much for the parts and my 12 year old son thought he was super cool.Would definitely buy from again.
Dave

1956 Rag Top owned since 1988
1956 Convertible owned since 2000
1963 Hard Top

RIP Dad 4/20/1951 - 2/4/2023
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glenn is taking care of selling off some of Randee Pickton's (R.I.P., my friend) 's stuff, and offered me the original wheel back, that I found in Dave Deal's attic, that became the forerunner of the RDW wheel. Now, Glenn did NOT have to do that, and I'm sure he has had other people inquire about it, it was available and if so, what the asking price was. Glenn knew the history of that wheel, and my friendship with Randee, and has offered to give it to me for free. And just in case anybody wants to know, NO, it will NOT be for sale, and after my passing, it will end up with some other one-of-a-kind VW items in Mark and Paul Schley's VW museum.
Thank You, Glenn.

Dave Cormack

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
56Cabrio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a couple more parts from Glenn, super smooth transaction,fast shipping, couldn’t be happier.
Thanks

1956 Rag Top owned since 1988
1956 Convertible owned since 2000
1963 Hard Top

RIP Dad 4/20/1951 - 2/4/2023
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Käfer2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

Popout plates packaged well, label on envelope filled out for German customs perfectly. Ordered on Dec 28, in my German mailbox already on Jan 7.
Thanks again!
Regards from Germany, Tim
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glen sold me a hard-to-find convertible dome light lens for an Oval Kabriolett. It arrived quickly, well-packed and I'm delighted. Thanks Glenn, I'll look forward to more shopping with you!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
aa390392
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recommend Glenn, he sent me my order with ease. 2 -56 kab interior dome lens
Thanks Gleen
Thomas

55 ragtop
56 delux sedan
56 Kabriolet
BGAirForce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recommend Glenn for all your rare part needs and for service on items such as glovebox repair and flocking to bodywork and paint. Glenn has helped me with the replacement of the rear clip on my vert (rusted out) and welded in a super clean one, sold me two hard to find convertible top latches, hard to find rims, bumper brackets, glove box with flocking for both the box and divider. My go to guy for parts and restoration needs.

highly recommend
blakehathaway
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: Glenn Pablo - RareAir - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glenn was great to deal with. Went above and beyond to prepare and ship some wheels to make it easier for me. Great seller!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: