Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Vintage Auto Werks1 - [email protected] - Dan
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Vintage Auto Werks1
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 29, 2024
Carl-Erik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: Vintage Auto Werks1 - [email protected] - Dan Reply with quote

I never thought I'd had to start a topic in this section... Evil or Very Mad

anyways.. In april (yes april) I purshased a few pairs of "70-79 front turnsignals" @ $10 for the lot. Shipping would be $45 (to Sweden) but I figured $55 total wasn't to bad.

And so the parts didn't arrive, I have e-mailed these people ALOT! but now they have stopped sending replys, they claimed they would look for it, or check for a tracking number or whatever "I'll be in the office tomorrow"...

Now I'm sick of this and would accept parts or the money back, I don't want to accept loosing $55 on these guys, so if anyone here knows them or could let them know I'M STILL WAITING!

Any help would here would be great!

Thank's all you nice folks out there!

Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Vintage Auto Werks1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know why you did not receive your parts as they got shipped out long ago. Eitherway I just sent you $55.00 through PayPal so we can be done with this.

Dan
Vintage Auto Werks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Carl-Erik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you I really appriciate that! OK everybody problem solved! Very Happy

Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark11
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has the buyer been to his local postal office to see if for whatever reason the order did not get to his door and the package is sitting in the office? I`ve had that happen to a buyer of mine though I kept in constant contact with him and two months later he found out his order had been sitting at his local post office the entire time. Go figure!
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: