Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Brezelwerks
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 14, 2022
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for what you do Gary. Can't please them all, and it's futile to try to do so.
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again for the fake tracking number that was followed up with a refund, class act.
Brezelwerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, what actually makes me a class act, is having paypal refund your $19, plus you receiving this order today anyways, at your doorstep.

I called paypal today when I noticed the last two digits on your 22 digit tracking were input incorrectly on your claim, and they could not be edited online.

The correct tracking number, to your address in Orangevale, that went out 7/30, and is now out for delivery today is:

So what we really have here, is yet another classless knee jerk reaction displaying your inability to understand a situation first, before opening your sorry mouth thinking you know something.
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brezelwerks wrote:
No, what actually makes me a class act, is having paypal refund your $19, plus you receiving this order today anyways, at your doorstep.

I called paypal today when I noticed the last two digits on your 22 digit tracking were input incorrectly on your claim, and they could not be edited online.

The correct tracking number, to your address in Orangevale, that went out 7/30, and is now out for delivery today is:

So what we really have here, is yet another classless knee jerk reaction displaying your inability to understand a situation first, before opening your sorry mouth thinking you know something.

It did show up today, so I completely retract my previous statement, but the fact still remains that things could be handled differently. Do I like coming on here to leave you bad feedback? Of course I don't, but it was the only way I could get you to respond, why is that? I've never said you don't do amazing work or that it isn't appreciated that you make hard to find parts, but communication HAS to be part of any business. I apologize for upsetting you or giving you a hard time, but at least try to communicate with people. I would've been completely satisfied with a short reply letting me know there would be a delay, that's all I was asking for. I will send the $19 back to you as a gift with no fees because I DO realize what type of work it takes, even to make the smallest parts. I don't want or expect anything for free and I appreciate you getting this part out to me so that I'm now able to use the original dome light that came with my car.
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked no fees Shocked

that ought to put about .70 cents in his pocket Rolling Eyes
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vwinnovator wrote:
Shocked no fees Shocked

What's your point? I didn't have to send anything back at all, but I did. He chose to refund my money, and I chose to send it back. I wasn't trying to brag about what the fees were so why even post a pointless comment like that?
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jays58s wrote:
vwinnovator wrote:
Shocked no fees Shocked

What's your point? I didn't have to send anything back at all, but I did. He chose to refund my money, and I chose to send it back. I wasn't trying to brag about what the fees were so why even post a pointless comment like that?

because you DID point out "sent as a gift with no fees"
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vwinnovator wrote:
jays58s wrote:
vwinnovator wrote:
Shocked no fees Shocked

because you DID point out "sent as a gift with no fees"

And??? Do you seriously have nothing better to do than point out something as stupid as that? My point was that I was sending the money back, period. Just because I mentioned how I'd send it doesn't meant anything to anyone but you apparently.
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from how this thread reads, I don't think he really cares about your money, and I'm quite sure you've burned your bridge with him...
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vwinnovator wrote:
from how this thread reads, I don't think he really cares about your money, and I'm quite sure you've burned your bridge with him...

I could care less, I'm glad you agree that it's ok to take people's money and have zero communication with them, maybe you two should partner up. Luckily, he doesn't make anything else that I would ever need or want. I'll spend 10 times the money and buy from someone who does communicate. Why you or him think it's ok to run a business and take people's money when your business is closed down will always be beyond me. Its not the way the other 98% of people run things, so why would you? This entire thing could've been avoided had he taken two seconds to send an email letting me know what was going on, but that was beyond him so here we are. I'm done with the subject, good luck to both of you.
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been dealing with Gary for 20 yeats buying and selling parts with him. I have never had any isuues with him. His parts are top quality and worth the wait when not available. I needed some pealit horn ring parts for a wheel I am restoring. I knew that he had not made these parts for quite some time but he agreed to make them in between his others orders if I was willing to wait a little. I am very happy with the pieces I received from him as they will help me complete a banjo wheel for a customer. Again, thank you very much.
alles.klar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

i have try to connect to Brezelwerks (Gary ?).
He have an advertise in the Classifieds. I need some parts for my pealit Hornring.
I wrote him for abaout 4 weeks a mail to [email protected] and [email protected]
Should I have more patience ?
or ist it possible that the contact adress is wrong ?

Thanks
Markus
59RAIDER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Constantine,

Hope all is well - Im looking to purchase one of your Pealit Horn Rings and have sent you a few emails and left a couple messages. Again hope all is well.

Ruben
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
59RAIDER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Anyone know if Mr Constantine is OK ? I cant get ahold of him thru any means available.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RareAir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Cant praise Gary & his parts highly enough. I've been doing business with Gary for over 10 years now in multiple dealings. Every single transaction has exceeded my expectations. I hope Gary continues to provide our hobby with his high quality parts & service.
1959 Typ 117
1959 Typ 265
1961 356B
1966 Typ 151
1966 Typ 241
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Gary for early oval door wedges. Happy Holidays ~ Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Westy Steve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey all,

I've never worked with Gary. I understand he makes great stuff. Just a quick question to his previous customers about his order taking. Do you just tally up the entire cost of the order (including shipping) and then send a paypal with the order with no communication on the front-end? I'm willing to do that for the parts I need if that is how it is supposed to be done.

Once I do that, any idea what his typical turn-around time is?

I understand he's busy and doesn't take phone calls, and I understand he shuts down part of the year. I get that he does that to keep prices down. Just not 100% sure how the ordering procedure is supposed to work after carefully reading his ad.

Steve
Peter_Plade
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Anybody that has some other contact info on Gary, I'm interested in buying several of his parts listed in the classifieds, been to trying email with no luck for quite some time.
Thanks

Peter
alles.klar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have still the same problems. I need a new houosing and screws for my pealit-hornring, but i got no answers. Sad
Brezelwerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

To the last two above posts, sorry but the ad for the Pealit ring parts have been deactivated for over a year. I had kept a Pealit restoration services ad up until recently, to rebuild the assemblies usually around a customers' surviving original ring.

However I have have also recently deactivated this as that ad, because it most often leads to frequent inquiries and requesting updates about getting a complete ring.

Late this summer the new tooling for these rings will be completed again, and both ads will be released again. Sorry for not being able to assist you at this time.

As for ordering multiple items. I combine shipping costs on all orders when ordering additional pieces, even though most items display a "shipped" price. As thesamba is not an ecommerce site, its just been easiest and far quicker to simply add everything up as advertised with the shipped prices, send payment to book your order in automatically, and then when I ship out I always partial refund on your paypal payment when I am posting the tracking number back on your payment, simple.

Currently I receive more emails than possible to respond to daily, so asking for a combined ship cost will usually result in significant delay in processing your order. Thank you!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: