Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Brezelwerks
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 14, 2022
59RAIDER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

If Constantine I have acquired a ring and need the center section I can send the ring to you so you can use it and ready it for install please contact me as soon as possible thanks.

Ruben
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MrBridger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi Gary, I've been trying to contact you for the past 3 months (emailed both your yahoo & verizon accounts) - I'd like one of the Happich ebrake covers, a Ghia Importo or plain 'fat' style 10mm shifter knob in Ivory. I also need a set of 3 bell-shaped dash Ivory knobs and a pair for the window cranks. Are you still producing these? Thanks Gary Nichols
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tall Bloke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am also in the same boat as Mr Bridger - trying to contact for a couple of months - looking for the early ghia heater knob to match the unique ghia shift knob I bought from you a while back.
Tim
sled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Has anyone had any correspondence with Gary lately? He is logging onto the samba so he's using a computer..

I'd like to purchase something but if he is no longer taking orders then I need to know? Can't get a reply.
Brezelwerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Occasionally I am able to log on here, but that is mostly to renew the ads that I have left running, and I no longer have any time to participate in forums or otherwise on the site.

The ads that are up are the only products I am producing at this time. After over a dozen years now producing the finest quality items ever to be available in this hobby, I decided to pull way back last winter and finally scale down as I have decided to enjoy more of my life and an early retirement versus continuing to work 7 days a week for more years without any vacations.

What this means is I now operate simple as possible, and part time only. If I receive a payment for something advertised, your order is booked and made usually in the timeframe indicated, and I now always post the tracking number on all paypal transactions.

Unfortunately I no longer have time to answer phone calls, or answer emails due to the volume of email I get. I also have no plans currently to bring back something I once made, or offered, and I receive countless inquiries on past work that is just no longer available.

Should I have a question on a paid order, for example like a Pre A interior knobset, I will be in contact with you if should there be an amount sent issue or a question on something like color or thread specs to consider.

I also do not use this feedback section as a customer service page, but I wanted to yes let more people know that Brezelwerks is operating usually daily, and shipping daily. Thank you.
sled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an item from Gary and although it took a while to receive, I was rewarded with a VERY nice product at a great price. As we all know, patience is a virtue.

I would buy again with confidence! Thanks Gary!
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi all,

I just went through the order process with Gary at Brezelwerks. Yeah, communications with him is not instant like some vendors, but I was forewarned by reading up on him here and sort of expected it. I placed the order via email and sent full payment via Paypal and heard nothing right back.

After a couple of weeks I sent an email asking about the status of my order. I then heard back via email that certain items were in the process of being made "to order" which I understand and expected. A couple of weeks later I received an email saying that the products were completed and that my order would be shipped soon. Another email confirmed that the products that I ordered were now on the way. They arrived shortly thereafter, well-padded and packed, and the quality of his reproductions looks great!

Gary has recently explained his process here in the feedback thread and what to expect when dealing with him. If you order his goodies, then you know what to expect and what his pace is. I am pleased with the overall experience, nice items for several of my old VWs. I consider this to be a good buying experience, just don't be in a hurry, it's not going to happen. His current lifestyle and achieving his level of quality in his specialty items just takes him time, and Gary is going to do it his way. I'm okay with that. In fact, I'll be ordering a few more items from him again soon... Thanks Gary!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EVfun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

The last feedback is almost one year old. I have tried to contact Brezelwerks about an ad using theSamba contact button, and a week later using the yahoo address in the ad, but have not heard back. He has a number of ads running. Is he still available?
mstra
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Reading thru the posts, I see Gary has taken a well deserved retirement and is doing his VW parts business very part time. From what I remember he shuts down during the summer. Which may be the case now as I have a Pay- Pal order pending. If you do place an order make sure it's clearly itemized as requested.

I also see that he is no longer is taking special requests or requests for parts previously offered. Crying or Very sad
Hopefully he'll bring back certain items from time to time.

Be patient, as am I. I'll update this post once my pending order is filled.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mstra
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Update:

Order placed in May was just refunded thru PayPal - no note or explanation.

Adds are still up and state they are in stock.

Anyone else have better luck.

Maybe I'll try again.
scarab 57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tried to purchase item last November waited almost 2 months finally canceled payment when email address wouldn't go thru. tried a month ago right after updated add, another month, finally called left message Saturday, Wednesday received refund. WHY IS HE LISTING. If he just leaves you hanging, only one who had part, said in stock, reduced price! 49-53 Dehne face plate. Very disappointed loss money, restoring item that no longer can be finished Save time Don't bother
TK6A5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

I see the last post is over three years ago. Has anybody been in contact with Gary since? I am working on a Becker Monza and Telefunken ID52V and could really use some of his parts to finish these.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Brezelwerks - Gary - [email protected] Reply with quote

TK6A5 wrote:
I see the last post is over three years ago. Has anybody been in contact with Gary since? I am working on a Becker Monza and Telefunken ID52V and could really use some of his parts to finish these.

I've been emailing Gary for a great while ..nothing back been trying to order a okrasa shifter knob no luck 😫 😪
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Jump to:
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: