Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Gerson
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 04, 2024
Gerson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if I hung up on you I am very sorry sir, it had to be by mistake.....I will make sure that I am on the lookout for your type of call in the future...you can also reach me by email...thanks

we (klassicfab) make the funky green panels...........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Not Safari Izzy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent service from Gerson on two separate orders recently...Thanks Again!!!!!

1952 Beetle 11G
1956 Beetle 151
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwfanatic67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

picked up a bus load of parts from Gerson at Bug Jam. Everything I got was super good quality. Bought complete set of pressed bumpers a bunch of outriggers and jackpoints. Picked up lower windshield repair section for bay bus and a passenger battery box for bay. lower valance for split bus and lower b and a pillar assy. Very good quality and resonible. Thanks for everything Gerson.

SBS #74
52 Split Beetle
60 Panel
65 Notchback
More if my wife would let me!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerson, why dont you tell people that your bay window windshield repair piece is not a direct fit? Its to small unlike some of your other products that fit?

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6968993#6968993

OK, this thread is over. You win.

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
1977 Westfalia Camper pop-top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gerson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not tell people that the panel is not a direct fit because it is a direct fit.....I do not mean to sound like an asshole, but I have sold over 300 of those panels all over the world, people have installed them on their buses without issues...I sell this part every day, I get compliments at shows from people who have installed that part on their bus.......I am sorry that you had issues with your install....but I cannot modify a die that cost tens of thousands of dollars because one or 2 or 3 people tell me the part does not fit correctly....sorry about your issues with the part sir, if you wish, send the part back and I will give you a full refund......

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Benfish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought and received 66 heater channels from Gerson. Really did not purchase through the Samba classifieds but wanted to give him a shout out. Very smooth transaction and received them very fast. Have not installed them yet but it is obvious they are very high quality. Thanks again Gerson for a very good product.
Ben
Drew Ogden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did a trade with Gerson to get quite a few pieces of metal, great service. Needed the stuff quick, so I let him know. The damn stuff showed up two days later in the far northeast. Couldn't be happier with the communication and service, and the pieces look great. Gerson is an asset to the bus community.
purdysd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just installed the right heater channel from KlassicFab, and I have to say it it's some of the best replacement sheet metal I've ever used. It is formed exactly as the original, it's made of heavy metal, and the bends are smooth, unlike the typical replacement which is a POS. It fit perfectly, and looks 100%. Finally good stuff, I highly recommend, thanks Gerston.
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received front floors for my 1958 DD bus and my 1960 15 window WT Thanks Gerson! Wink
~gabvwkey~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hillrp77
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Gerson at Klassic Fab Reply with quote

I'm having problems with my order at Klassic Fab, placed 3 weeks ago, paid for it and can't get Gerson to look into the order to give me update on when it is going to be shipped - is this a common problem with this guy?, I called him and he says he will look into it and get back with me in an hour and never does, done that 3 times. anyone else have this same problem with this company?
Gerson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob hill your order is shipping out today...sorry to have made you wait...we are swamped...Our fault

Lazaa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerson is posting on this topic the only way to have an answer from you about my parts ?????

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
vwfanatic67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set it up with Gerson for my buddy to pick up one of the new Barndoor steering wheels at No Dough this weekend. Transaction was smooth he fixed my buddy right up and the wheel is spectacular. Thanks Gerson you always come through for me.

SBS #74
52 Split Beetle
60 Panel
65 Notchback
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BDSBSS23
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought more parts from klassicfab, nice parts and I'm happy with them. This time I was able to use their site and order from them than thru the phone. Shipping was very fast. One happy customer.
Pillar repair with 65 bus
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=530360
VWLooseNuts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Gerson. I don't know how you did it but that was the best AND FASTEST service I have ever seen. I order 56 only heater channels Monday THIS week. Tracking from fedex says it was picked up late Monday and would be shipped Tueaday. With parts to be here in Vancouver Washington in a Next Wednesday. But they should up today. Shocked Shocked Shocked

I give you and Klassicfab the BIGGEST Koodos

And the channels are a work of art. I will be ordering from you again

thank you Jeremy

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sonnyfarrell67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Fast delivery Reply with quote

I ordered some parts from klassic fab on Saturday, not sure how well the new site would work. I got a tracking number the next day and the parts delivered today. 4 days total, unbelievable!!! Thanks for the great parts and awesome service!!
vwfanatic67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered parts for my bus on Monday shipped on Tuesday in my hand on Thursday from Columbia. Perfect transaction. Ordered more crap I forgot today and I know it will be the same way.

SBS #74
52 Split Beetle
60 Panel
65 Notchback
Keoki
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Placed mai order on 4/28. Parts are hea in mai shop 5/1 (1950 Slpit Channelz & "A" pliars). 3 dey service outta Bogota - Colombia to Tacoma, WA.

MrGerson SIR, You "R O C K"....!!! *shaka
vwfanatic67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as I expected. Ordered on Monday shipped on Tuesday and in my hand on Thursday. Thanks again. Your the Man.

SBS #74
52 Split Beetle
60 Panel
65 Notchback
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great products and fast shipping, thank-you!! Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 16

Jump to: