Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Gerson
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 11, 2024
Enkiel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone had problem getting a hold of them through email?

Since my english is not-so-great, i usually always do business in email, but i didn't get any reply to the past 2 email i sent, even to PM i sent on thesamba...
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

enkiel wrote:

Since my english is not-so-great, i usually always do business in email, but i didn't get any reply to the past 2 email i sent, even to PM i sent on thesamba...

I'd suggest contacting his vendors or looking at Autocraft panels

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
flymanx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject: Gerson could you bring this section to Bug Jam on Sunday? Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Please bring more than one. "Driver sides"
Enkiel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crofty wrote:
enkiel wrote:

I'd suggest contacting his vendors or looking at Autocraft panels

the only one in canada isnt getting any answer from gerson either (didnt think he'd get any restock soon).

And the piece i need (metal above engine) isnt listed anywhere i found gerson's, and people can't special order either...

I do believe autocraft do not make that piece either ; from memories, i checked, and they didnt have it.
splitjunkie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

I emailed Gerson for the price with shipping for a set of split heater channels and some lower A pillars. It took a few days for him to get back to me but once I got the total price and sent payment via paypal on December 2, I received everything today. One week from Colombia to the US. Pretty outstanding. Everything was well packaged and the quality is excellent as usual. I'm quite happy with this transaction.

You know, a lot of these scratches will buff right out... Jerry Seinfeld
clnvwe2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

Gerson is the man.. Put my order in 4 days ago. Arrived today.
Thanks again buddy!!

Cunado 4 life!!!!!!!

Instagram : Flatkool

WTB- The Brundage Motors Plate frame that Merrpie Pribanic's looking for.
koolerkrotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

These products are excellent, and the whole process was pretty painless. Gerson's website has a few technical issues and some of his parts are not on the site...I emailed and called him and it took a few days for him to call back. I only say this to encourage buyers to have a little patience with the purchase process...its worth it. I emailed the order in, paypaled him, and got everything to my door in exactly 14 days. So, very much worth a little extra trouble and time to get hold of him, he delivered really nice stuff in very short time. I'll be buying from him again.
iamdonquixote
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

The website is getting better. In fact I ( albeit reluctantly ) placed on order via the web site. After a week, I was contacted by Christian with a shipping quote, I paid for that and received my green metal a few weeks later. I'm happy.

I will say this to Gerson's website people ( and Gerson) if they are reading. Make the interface for finding parts easier. Just have a PDF with pictures and part numbers .

The online order placement part does work fine. I ordered directly because retail suppliers did not have parts in stock.

I suspect the funky green crew are just swamped with work. Nice product and nice honest business people.

Thank you Gerson and Klassic Fab -
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Neonist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

Placed an order First week of February. There online cart duplicated several parts.. DIDNT tell me anything was on backorder as ALL parts were GREEN LIGHT on there website. NEVER a response from the several emails and phone calls over 4 weeks I sent about ship date OR canceling the duplicate parts in the order. Got a call from FedEx customs clearance last week of February said I had 4 boxes coming in. DIDNT know what was in them until they landed on my door. Was short 3 parts But CERTINLY not the duplicate! A High Dollar door matt now!

FINALY communication from them EARLY March asking for time on the missing parts and now NOTHING again. The time they asked for has come and gone 3 fold. With NO response from Gerson or Christian.

Come on Guys.. I know your the COOL kid on the block with FUNKY GREEN parts BUT when someone spends in excess of 5K with you better service is a MUST!!!

Mad
Neonist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

Neonist wrote:
Placed an order First week of February. There online cart duplicated several parts.. DIDNT tell me anything was on backorder as ALL parts were GREEN LIGHT on there website. NEVER a response from the several emails and phone calls over 4 weeks I sent about ship date OR canceling the duplicate parts in the order. Got a call from FedEx customs clearance last week of February said I had 4 boxes coming in. DIDNT know what was in them until they landed on my door. Was short 3 parts But CERTINLY not the duplicate! A High Dollar door matt now!

FINALY communication from them EARLY March asking for time on the missing parts and now NOTHING again. The time they asked for has come and gone 3 fold. With NO response from Gerson or Christian.

Come on Guys.. I know your the COOL kid on the block with FUNKY GREEN parts BUT when someone spends in excess of 5K with you better service is a MUST!!!

Mad

STILL waiting on the balance of my parts.. Despite being told they were shipping. Gerson this is BAD BUISNESS thru and thru.. I don't care how good your parts are!! People REALLY be weary of buying direct thru these guys.. By the response I did get the Distributers get a MASSIVILY HUGE priority. Plus then you probably have someone that answers the phone and email. Neither of which Gerson or Christian does with any purpose. Have to say 5 thumbs down on this one guys!!!
Braukuche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

Took me several months to get ahold of Gerson to order some gates for my double cab. But once I did get ahold of him he was quick to respond and take my order and less than a month later I for my gates, packed in a wood crate and in excellent shape.Christian kept me posted on tracking and delivery dates. Thanks Gerson.

Retirement is here!
1956 Ghia
1959 SO-23 Westfalia
1960 double cab
1960 Baja Bug
1963 stretched double cab
1962 Golde sunroof Ghia
1963 356 B coupe
1963 Notchback
1967 21 window less rusty now
hausey187
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

Once the payment was made the parts showed up extremely quick, well packed, and exactly as ordered. Thanks man! Hope to do business again soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
superjam14
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

I personally wanted to let you know how pleased I am with all the the sheet metal I purchased from you. I bought quite a number of panels from you including 2 Treasure chest doors, a set of Single cab gates, jack supports, outriggers,cargo deck, load deck, nose panel and bumper valance,doglegs, rear quarter section high and low, battery tray, "B" and "C" Pillar sections 6", 3 piece rocker sections under the treasure chest, and many more. As I disassembled the rusty 63 Single Cab, I took the time to dimension how each part was put together so that I could duplicate the factory conditions. Your parts fit exactly as they should. Example: After installing the 3 piece lower quarters under the treasure chest doors, the "B" and "C" pillars on both sides of the vehicle, all 4 jack supports and all 4 outriggers, and the panel behind the gas tank, it was time to install the cargo floor. I laid out the cut for the vertical support at the back of the cab on each of the cargo floor sides, cut those pieces out ( 1 1/2" x 1 1/2") then slid the passenger floor side into the cargo area and it dropped into place. It fit perfectly with no cutting required at either the "B" or "C" Pillar!!!!! I thought that was just a stroke of luck, but I went to the Drivers side, made the same layout and dropped that panel into place, with one cut (1/16" x 1/2") at the "C" pillar to clear the seal grip. Both panels in place and fitting perfectly in just a few minutes. I've been doing restoration work on VW's since 1970 and this kind of fit just doesn't happen. The rear corner, battery tray, wheel tub patch panel fit absolutely perfectly, had it finished in a few hours. Worked on the 4 piece load deck last week and it looks factory perfect. I can't say enough good things about your product! Please use me as reference to anyone questioning your product quality or cost. Thanks for providing a quality product.
b-man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

I'd like to thank Gerson for his stellar customer service and product. I contacted him via email on 9/14/17 through his website and within a couple of hours he replied to my inquiry on whether the items I was interested in were available and if so when they could ship.

I was told he could ship them out in a week and lo and behold the package arrived in a timely manner as expected, today 9/27/17. My parts made it here all the way from Bogota, Columbia in perfect condition.

DHL took good care of the package, the box didn't look like it had traveled all that far.

My '56 panel van approves.

Such nice pieces, the material thickness of both the bumper and brackets are pretty much right on factory specs. I feel lucky that someone took the risk and went to the trouble to produce this fine bumper and set of brackets. Please patronize our vendors who put it all on the line to keep our hobby alive.

Thanks again Gerson! Very Happy
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Klassic Fab! Ordered a set of ribbed bumpers and brackets on 9/27/17 and they were on my doorstep a week later 10/4/17 in So. Cal. Great service and fast shipping! Thanks Gerson for making all these great pieces!!
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

I ordered '67 DC gates and one had a minor flaw. I called Klassic Fab and sent them some pictures to better explain the problem. Gerson said he would take care of it and make it right. Well...that is exactly what he and his customer service guy did. A new gate arrived. Klassic Fab even provided me status updates along the way and the new tail gate fits much better.

What I like was they owned up to the mistake and corrected the problem without any drama. I will buy from them again!

Many thanks Klassic Fab!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
INRUSTITRUST
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

I bought lower windshield metal kfbw213 replacement for 1969 bay window. Excellent transaction!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
monokromatik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

Can i simply submit an online order or is this option only available for approved suppliers/distributors??

Thanks in advance
dodgerodder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

I could not be happier with my transaction with KlassicFab!

I ordered 2 heater channels, and firewall to patch the lower sections for my 66’.

I placed the order on KlassicFab’s website. The parts were delivered to my door in Florida in 1 week!! Amazing!

The parts are just perfect, as I hoped & heard they would be. Quality is so nice, every detail & stamping match my originals perfectly.

These are not the typical horrible repop heater channels. Every bend is perfect and smooth, like the original. Not the usual crimped mess everybody else makes.

Thanks for a great transaction, I cannot wait to start the install!!

Dan

EmpiGT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Gerson - [email protected] - Klassic Fab Reply with quote

Anyone talk to Gerson in a while? I've called a couple times and emailed. But nothing back. Trying to place an order.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: