Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gabriel Garcia
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
volks67beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Gabriel Garcia Reply with quote

I know this is not the first email for this guy...but had to write it. Sent him code to make me two vw cut out keys.... then sent him my 67 door handle to get redone to work with another key. Sent me two keys for one code, two keys for another and a different 67 door handle door handle...why...he did not like the way my original one worked, brass fittings were to worn...what does he do, replaces it with a better 67 door handle than the one I sent....

AWESOME service, great emails, fast shipping....

why wast your time finding a local guy to cut your keys...you will get better service by sending them to Texas.

Thanks Gabriel.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
highdesertdeluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree,
been dealing with gabriel since his el monte days. always a pleasure, shame he isn't in the socal area anymore. i still send him work and am never disappointed. he knows his stuff.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
blankmange
Type 3 Darksider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed him twice and tried getting him by telephone and never received a reply.

I found a local locksmith to make my keys and was done with it...

Certified DHS Technician

Samba Member # 24517
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
volks67beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blankmange wrote:
I emailed him twice and tried getting him by telephone and never received a reply.

I found a local locksmith to make my keys and was done with it...

That is too bad, he is a busy guy though, does not sound like Gabriel...maybe it was a bad week for him... He returned each one of my emails.... oh well, sorry.
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Gabriel Garcia Reply with quote

Thanks Will, it was a pleasure working on your VW keys & locks, that's what we do, and when the customers are nice/friendly they'll get the extra mile service!
For the guys that have not being able to get a hold of us, we are real sorry, Shocked we had trouble with our DSL and phone line connection lately!
Our correct latest info is:
Gabriel's VW keys & Locks
Gabriel Garcia
603 Meadow Creek Dr.
Allen, TX 75002
(214) 509-3809
[email protected]
www.gabrielsvwgarage.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
///Mink
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel Garcia Reply with quote

gabvwkey wrote:
Thanks Will, it was a pleasure working on your VW keys & locks, that's what we do, and when the customers are nice/friendly they'll get the extra mile service!

I'll say. About a year ago I had Gabriel cut me a key for my Oval from the code. Not only did the key work perfectly, But he mailed the key to me the next day and said, "Just pay me when you receive it..."

All my lock and key work will go to Gabe in the future!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
79SuperVert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Gabe's service is what everybody's service should be like. Exceeds expectation.
rcaster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have used Gabriel several times before and just had another great experience with his quick service. I emailed him on a Monday some keys I needed cut by code, and received them today, 1 week later. Of course they all work perfectly. Thanks Gabriel!

Roy
'61 bug....sold it Sad
(o\ /o)
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dub Owner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought 2 keys from him and i would have expected it to take weeks to get here like every thing else that has been mailed to me.It was here in a few days Question Wink
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I did that "Unlock Your Problems" story about Gabe's in VW Trends, he was still in Stockton, CA. While I was there doing the story, on a friday afternoon, my friend Russ calls me- seems that he had lost the one and only key to the '59 'vert he owned. I basically handed the cell phone to Gabriel, and said "here, talk to this guy- he lost his key, and has a show to go to on Sunday".
Gabriel got him to take the door handle off, look at the code, and tell him what it was (Thank God the door handle, ignition, decklid, and hood lock were still all the same) and whaddya know? made a key and OVERNIGHTED IT to the guy, so he didn't have to hot wire the '59 to get it to the show Sunday.

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
Plantman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More kudos to Gabriel for doing such great work. I sent him two door lock cylinders to be rekeyed to the ignition key code and to make me an extra, VW logo key. He found one of the cylinders was already keyed correctly. He made the new key, rekeyed the other cylinder and cleaned and lubed both. It was two weeks max from the time I sent them untill the time I received them back. Good prices and great service.
Thanks Gabriel, David
bamacamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can also testify to Gabriel's great service. I needed door keys for my 1966 EZ Camper so I sent him the lock # and I was able to lock & unlock my doors the next week! Thanks!
krazkayaker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Gabriel for sorting out my Key and T handle problems!
I now have a great T handle and only need one for all my doors, ignition, and decklid. Appreciate your patience!
Dan
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: