Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bugoholics - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: bugoholics
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 10, 2022
bugoholics
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Bugoholics - [email protected] Reply with quote

Please leave feedback(positive or otherwise) here if you have done business with us before.Thank you and God bless.

-Bugoholics
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
keifernet
Samba Search & Rescue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry is a good guy... local to me in my area and we have been doing some dealing with each other.

Don't hesistate to do biz with him, he will do you right.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jay Salser Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Bugoholics--Thank you for your great help! Reply with quote

I was shopping on theSamba and came across Henry Menager's (Bugoholics) ad for brake fluid reservoirs. In the group of reservoirs was one for a '67 Bug. Henry shipped it post haste and I am so pleased to have this great find on hand! Thanks again, Henry! jay salser
vrsechslvr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry is a great guy to do business with. If I ever need anything for my dub, I'll ask him first.
The decklid hinges were perfect.
Thanks!!!!
Downtown Brown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vrsechslvr wrote:
Henry is a great guy to do business with. If I ever need anything for my dub, I'll ask him first.
The decklid hinges were perfect.
Thanks!!!!
I think so too--Nice stuff and quick e-mails and quick shipping. Lloyd
vw1s
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Bugoholics Reply with quote

Henry was great to deal with, as everyone else stated, quick, friendly, and throwin down a good deal or two, what more could you ask for.
JERADS3D
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Henry is Great! Reply with quote

Hello potential buyer. If you're looking here to make sure this seller is on the up and up you need to have no worries. Henry is wonderful to deal with. He made me a killer deal on the items I purchased from him. I received them very quickly. Don't hesitate.... your $$$ is safe with him. Thanks again Henry from Jerad in Florida.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JERADS3D
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: My second happy purchase from Bugoholics! Reply with quote

Henry, Thanks a lot fella! I'm not sure what day my part came in... I was out of town for work. This A/C pulley was exactly what I was looking for and you almost made it a steal. Keep up your good work. You make customer service what it should be. For those of you out there looking for out of the ordinary stuff... Henry is the one to ask.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sailorkh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry is a great person to do business with. When I ordered some tin pieces from him, he threw in a few he thought I might need free of charge. And, when he had forgot to ship one piece, he sent another one right away and sent it priorty shipping. Top drawer seller, Thanks
vwschlussel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Good Feedback for Henry Menager ([email protected]) Reply with quote

Henry is a great person to deal with!
I order a lock I needed couple of days and it's on my front door!
Turn out that I didn't got what I order, contact him, no problem!
He sent me the right part, no questions ask, how cool is that?
Awsome! He also has a great selection of used VW parts, I will not hesitate to email him and buy more from him!
Thanks Henry for being there for us!
Gabriel Garcia.
JERADS3D
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Consistantly Great Seller! Reply with quote

Once again I'm compelled to leave A+ feedback on Henry. Over the last few months Henry has answered my cries for help over parts I need. Most of them have been small parts. No matter how small a part it is, it seems he well understands it's as important as any of the bigger parts you may need. I'm not sure how many transactions I've had with Henry now but every single one of them have gone smoothly. Everything is packed carefully and thoughtfully. You also never know if you may get a little bonus thrown in. Whenever I need a part he's the absolute first person I ask. Thanks for all the help Henry! Jerad Pitts, Florida
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gave me a good deal on a part. It arrived quickly and in good shape. No surprises from Henry. Thanks.
bpcatdog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Thanks Henry! Reply with quote

Bought several items from Henry Menager. Items were as listed on his ads and easy to communicate with. Thanks a lot Henry!

Louie Uribe
Jowlz
The Anti-Purist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got headlights from Henry. Just as described. Packed so well the box was hard to open. Thanks Very Happy
Towel Rail
Horizontally Opposed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got my transmission carrier from Henry. It's solid and was packed really well. (Oh, and the keychain is adorable too.)

Thanks Henry!
oc63rag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great transaction, excellent communication, fast shipping and a fair price. I wish they all would go like this.

My food baby is crowning.
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry is a great guy to deal with. You can trust that your items will be as good as advertized. Fast shipping. Will do business again I'M sure! DL West Very Happy
Jordank
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Bugaholics Reply with quote

I Just ordered some poptop hinges from Henry and he's been great to work with, let me know everything on shipping, and has been quick and easy dealing with everything.

Thanks again,

Jordan
bugoholics
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Bugoholics Website Reply with quote

Menager's Paint & Body is a Volkswagen repair and restoration shop in the Houston area, located in Pasadena, TX. We are happy to help with you VW needs. Visit our website at bugoholics.com for more information.

Thanks and Have a great day!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
slammerd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry was great to communicate with. Very fast ship. Item as described. Would/will buy from again. Thanks again Henry.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: