Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bugoholics - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: bugoholics
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 10, 2022
zigbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Brake parts Reply with quote

I needed some brake parts Everything was missing. Local junk yard said $10 a wheel I have to take them off. Henry at Bugoholics said $25 shipped for two wheels. The $5 shipping was less than the gas to go 25 miles to the local junk yard. I did not have to dismantle several to find good parts. So I think it was a great deal from Bugoholics. The parts were good and the service fast.
dweller
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more satisfied customer shopping w/ Bugoholics.

Purchased a set of Fuel injectors, sent my MO, and was contacted with info shortly that one of the injectors was a problem. I was given several options: forget the deal, accept partial $ back or recieve an additional part that was worth more than the defective injector. . . .

needless to say, this kind of service is exceptional. Some sellers may have not even mentioned the problem, or not offered to make it right. Henry gave me a better deal than i could have expected. Package arrived timely, and well protected.

add him to your favorite sellers, and check his adds often.

thanks Henry, i'll be in touch.
dp
hunraken
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Ghia parts Reply with quote

Found out about Bugoholics browsing the samba classifieds. Henry gave me a killer deal, was very prompt on answering all my questions and shipped same day! He even had to break the packaging open to add another item I requested later, so I could get them for the same shipping cost.

Thank you Henry. Honest and trustworthy people is what makes thesamba such a wonderful place.
kombi211
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got my bus grab handle in the mail from from Bugoholics fast shipping and easy transaction threw paypal. next time i need i part i know where to go
quartermilecamel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased two very accurately described 34 pict 3 carbs from bugohaulics. Rebuilt one carb, and its on my bus now, runs great.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Shamu63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry at Bugaholics is one of my heroes! I was driving cross country and had my suspension bottom out in a construction area. I blew out both bumpstops and busted the seal on one shock. Henry basically stopped everything he was doing and helped me out. Got the busted parts fixed and even helped me out with an alternator problem.

If you're in his area East of Houston, swing by his shop and say Hi to him and Lola.

Fair prices and excellent work. He won't do you wrong.

Shamu63
vdubfan68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: 60 - 65 type 1 door handle seals Reply with quote

Very Happy Great new seller . Henry is a class act all the way . Had a problem with delivery thanks to the post office. temp lost package . But later found.
Henry offered to refund my purchase , If it never showed . He was not obligated to do this . It goes to show you how courteous some people can be . THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! HENRY ANOTHER GREAT SELLER ON THE ONE AND ONLY!!! THE SAMBA .COM
roy63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great guy, got me stuff fast.

Some day when the rust is gone, I will at last found inner peace... (Peace has Been Found)

"Wide awake, and keeping distance from my soul"
rpwrangler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Henry (bugaholics) is great to deal with and ships fast! Smile
rpwrangler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Just finished a deal with Henry & The Bugoholics Team. Bought a set of ratio rockers and looking forward to getting them installed. Thanks Henry & The Bugoholics Team for the smooth transaction and fast shipping! Laughing
Roger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have had several dealings with Henry and Bugaholics. Always great service and good prices. No rip-offs and Henry will always work with you if you have questions or need info. Thanx guys!
ROGER
djC4
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought 1 pair of NOS bumpers from the Henry and crew and made it from Texas to Toronto in 5 days - unscratched and packaged safely. Very reasonable on purchase and shipping pricing. Will watch for more items and wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Cheers.

Chris
veedubcrazy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had been needing a set of chromo P/R's for my larger engine and CIP1 shipped the wrong size. In a pinch, I called Henry and wouldn't you know it, he had a set I needed. Thanx...
Inkjet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought some doors from him this weekend, good condition and and price.
yellow doors on a primer gray car....love it. Smile

thanks Henry

Mike
6Kabrio7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry thank you so much the door handles look perfect recommended seller and friendly emails A+++++++++ Very Happy
BOB1951
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:16 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Excellent seller, I bought from Henry a clock and a speedometer of a VW split 51 that I am actually restoring.
The price was right and the delivery was made to Uruguay in South America in perfect conditions and in just only 15 days.
Of course we will continue buying to this seller and I recommend him.
bartman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got a set of clearanced 311b rods. haven't run them yet but they seem to be in good shape. honest deal. thanks
RedBrick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all good at Bugaholics and here's why.

In July 09 I was looking to rebuild my stock 71 bus engine. I found several rebuilders and checked their feedback. There were none close by with positive engine building feedback. So, I went with the cheaper of those rebuilders listed. This was a big mistake. The 'builder' who butchered my poor bus engine should not be allowed anywhere there are VW's and tools but, there he was on the Samba claiming his expertise. So, search again I did for a reputable VW engine rebuilder. This should serve as a reminder for everyone how important feedback can be.

I talked to Henry at Bugaholics and (even with a disaster fresh in mind) decided it was time for a visit. Henry understood my perdicament and did not rub it in but, just the opposite made every effort to correct my situation without taking advantage of it. Henry is familiar with correcting disasters. I am not the first to use Bugaholics as a last stop shop. And this is a shame. Henry does his fair share of engines and should have more positive engine building feedback. His prices are not cheap because his experience is not cheap but neither are his prices out of sinc with other reputable builders. I tried to save some money and it cost me not only money but precious time as well. The bottom line here is you are reading positive engine feedback, feedback past due. But there is more.

Henry understood that I was triing to rebuild a stock engine (he does a plenty of performance engines) and appreciated that I wanted stock. Henry, now working his way up fast to VW Hero status, tore my engine down in front of me explaining what was what and why, which I for one wanted to know. He also did a most excellent job of repairing the 'butchers' hack job on my engine tin. That's right the previous 'builder' had butchered my tin around the full flow return line. Henry got me another original tin and fabed it up so there is no longer a hole there and the fitting still works great, easy to get to, keeps the engine compartment sealed and it even looks great. That little fabrication job is a big plus. I opted for the engine tin paint work (yeah they are a paint shop too) and I am most pleased with that as well.

I do most of my work myself because I have little faith in most shops. However I was not ready to take the leap into rebuilding my engine. I am most happy to say that Henry at Bugaholics does quality work and Henry himself is a quality person. So, while there seems to be plenty of engine building at Bugaholics because so many already know the reputation, for those who wonder - wonder no more - in the Houston and Southeast Texas area Bugaholics is the place to go for work done right. Thanks again Henry.

Ralph
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Notched
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a few items from Henry. Transaction went very well. Thank you Henry!!

Current stock: '57 Panel Bus, '63 Rat Notch, '64 Baja, '66 Variant, '67 Convertible Ghia, '68 Squareback, '69 Squareback, '69 Fastback

Southern Oregon VW Club -- http://www.sovw.org

Oregon VW Forum -- http://www.oregonvw.org
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ksteckel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a reconditioned crankshaft from Henry. He is a professional in every sense of word. You do not need to think twice about doing business with him. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: