Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bugoholics - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: bugoholics
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 10, 2022
veedubcrazy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a front clip off a bug he had at his shop to replace the one on my '67. He cut it right there while I was watching. I was happy with the purchase and its now on the '67... Thanx...
pecado
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to lack of quality products in the domestic market forced to buy in the U.S.
And this time Henry bought an oil pump kit, all trading was very easy.
Buy more parts bugoholics Team.
Many thanks and a hug. =D
JRinTX
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry is a very honest and reliable guy. I have done business with Henry for a couple of years. My first purchase was a carb and distributor to try to get an old worn out single port engine running.

Now he has built me a complete 1915. Very happy with the engine. Every problem that has ever come up, Henry has worked to correct.

He is a very good guy to do business with, and knows how to build great engines!
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Rebuilt Generator, shipping and handeling, packaging,oh my Reply with quote

Yeah I know cheesy subject line! But ordered the rebuilt generator listed, was shot a price with shipping, was told he would just take it apart and put it in box and ship it. I agreed no problem sent payment
Got email later saying had to put it in two box's kind of figured oh boy and offered to split the freight on the other box but was told no, it was all good the generator was on the way, well blow me down! Many thanks number one
Got the generator today and this thing was packed!! box in a box in bubble wrap, and card board spacers! The back plate and nuts were in a plastic bag in their own box. I have had to spend 15 dollars and more for HANDLING charges only to get a part tossed in a box and rattled around knocking holes trying to get out. It is nice to receive something that someone took time to make sure you got your parts in good shape, and also went ahead with his original quote even when it would cut into his profit margin, which I am sure it had to with the extra box. My thanks again
And it even came with 5 bolt on horsepower pulley and back plate, (chrome),
Will be getting other parts here need other things so will be back,
Wilfred C (Curt) Acree
rpwrangler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: feedback Reply with quote

I purchased a Chromoly Head Stud Kit from Henry. Can't believe how fast he got it on my door step! Very Happy
napat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brought safety belt bracket from him.
part as describe and as in good condition!

Thanks,
PAT
Thailand
joel sug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry is an excellent buyer bought all my hipo parts with very fast payment
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rpwrangler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always enjoy buying from Henry. I can always count on everything being just as Henry says and he'll save you a buck if he can. Lookin' forward to next time! Very Happy
Matt123
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermostat flaps came exactly as described/pictured. Great response to e-mails/questions. Parts were extremely well packaged and protected. Would definitely do business again.

'67 Westy (SO45) - Sold. Thanks for the memories old bus.
nshaddox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: fluke? Reply with quote

Well I must be the unluckiest guy in the world, because no one else has left negative feed back yet.

bought some supposedly rebuilt rods, shipping and handling was perfect, and the rods appeared to be too. but the large ends were both undersized and out of round.

I should have called to remedy this situation I guess, but my vdub is my only vehicle and at this point it had been out of commission for nearly 2 months, so I had a local shop fix up the rods for me.

I informed Henry that his parts were not as described in the ad and asked for a partial refund for this reason, and he basically attacked my character for not calling him first.

Yes, I know that I should have called first, so I don't think he owe's me anything. But he came off as a total asshole in our correspondences despite my repeated apologies and attempts to explain my logic.

Its a shame too, because I only ever had good experiences with him in the past, but I guess he values 30 dollars more than a customer.

If anyone ever has issues with Henry's parts in the future, certainly don't hesitated to contact him, he will probably do you right. But I think he has been both cruel and unreasonable in the case of my transaction. In fact, I have never had a worse experience in a samba transaction. I therefore will not do business with him again, and will advise everyone I know to be wary of him as well.

Sorry Henry, I really don't know what you were thinking, I must be the unluckiest dude in the world or something.

Neil
bugoholics
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Hard to please everyone. Reply with quote

If anyone has a problem with my parts please call or email first.

I have sold 20 sets of the 40hp rods that are rebuilt and used 2 sets in our engines without any problems.
Sold a set of rods to Neil on 10-15-10
Mailed them on 10-16-10 was informed on 11-19-10 that they were not correctly sized and he went and had them re sized and wanted me to refund some money. He did not call or email first. If he would have called, I would have gave him his money back or or sent another set.Neil came across as trying to tell me how to run my business and that the rods were not rebuilt and I was at fault because he had to have them re sized. I could go on and on but will not drag this out any longer. The point is, do not buy from shop a, send to shop b then tell shop a that they owe you money because you did not like the parts or something was wrong. Tell shop a there is a problem and go from there. Sorry Neil had problems.

Note; We have had over 2,000 internet transactions and know we can't please everyone but we try to and strive to be better. Thanks for all the support to our customers .
Bugoholics.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Another good deal Reply with quote

Got my parts once more am happy many thanks. Curt Acree
Karmany64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent seller, item as describe, buy with confidence, thanks.
Jose Darien, Puerto Rico.
popke69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: used generator Reply with quote

just bought a used generator. Fast replies in e-mail. item in good working condition and shipped fast! Thanks!
Caqfatboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Thanks Bugoholics Reply with quote

Ordered rods, recently and received them the other day, all was as stated and I had a great experience through out the process/purchase. I Guess when you have your expectations met, all you can say is thanks!!! Will do business again with Bugoholics!!!

65 Beetle (Project)

65 Beetle - R.I.P.
67 Beetle - R.I.P.
68 Beetle - R.I.P.
71 Beetle - R.I.P. (Super)
74 Beetle - R.I.P (Standard)
71 Beetle (Super)
70 Beetle (Standard)

It is what it is!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
monsta
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LATE MODEL BUG
I know a lot of people detest '74 ish VWs but thats what I drive. I need bumpers and brackets as they are nearly impossible to find
Volksdraggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is their phone working? I tried to call all day and its busy since 8 this morning.
Volksdraggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now their phone rings and rings and rings. Are they still open?
vwuguy Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:51 am    Post subject: parts Reply with quote

I bought a 009 off him and it was just as described new works amazing starts my bus everytime very dependable and at an amazing price..thanks so much..
1962kafer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:53 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I buy from him NOS molding hood for my 2 bug.
Everything runs well, well packaged and very nice parts !

Thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: