Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

germansupply site down
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
germansupplyscott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: germansupply site down Reply with quote

i know we have a few customers who visit here.

our web hosting company has messed up again and our site is down. we have no website or email.

we are in the middle of moving the site to a new host, now it can't happen soon enough. man, i hate it when people do jobs they are not equipped to do, you know? if you are a web hosting company, you have a responsibilty to your customers to be online 24-7-365 and if you can't do it, find another business. this is the second time in 3 months this has happened, and the last time it also happened on the friday of a long weekend - it is thanksgiving here in the great white - and the service was down all weekend. crap.
USMCbug
Samba Yoda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. Im glad my order arrived already. Thanks again Scott.
65 Split Window Bus
79 Baywindow Bus
71 Super Beetle (current)

"When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the
scabbard."
- General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: