Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Richard Joyner - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: RJ'sVW
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some 40hp parts from Richard, great price,quality parts,and very fast shipping.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mkbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

I posted a wtb ad and Richard was quick to respond with pictures. We agreed on a price and a short time later I had the item. Worked out great.

Martin

My Build: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=667183
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hansolo99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

GREAT person to deal with. I am so happy with my purchase, the communication and the overall experience. Thank you so much and hope to do more business in the future!
farmersean
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought a very hard to find part for my Zwitter. A/Z heater knob! Exactly as pictured in the ad. It was mailed out right away with tracking and packaged very well to protect this expensive purchase! I definitely recommend purchasing from Rich in the future.
kaferfahrt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey, Picked up a couple of early door latches from Rich. Great communication, pics, packaging and timely delivery. Buy from this guy!!
deanovolksmedic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sold some restored parts to Richard, and he was a pleasure and a privilege to do business with,a restorer himself,he appreciated my work and it doesn't get any better than that ! Very Happy Surprised
fotoroadie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a Bus windshield and when received was as described and beautifully, safely packaged - reinforced with wood strips - excellent. Thanks Richard.

Bobby Manitowoc
tmoreci
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up a rare Zwitter ashtray from Rich ! Great seller and easy to deal with . One of the best sellers here on the Samba .
Thanks Again Rich
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'v purchased a few times from Richard. He's quick on email, shipping, etc. A+! Laughing
aircooledartifacts.com

Follow our restoration work on Instagram.
Our vintage VW story — featured by Volkswagen of America, Inc, VW Trends & HotVWs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
krautclassicparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

A pleasure to deal with Richard Very Happy We did a smooth international transaction.Highly recommended.
Thanks for your purchase Rich Wink

https://www.facebook.com/Krautclassicparts-366680363446553/?fref=ts
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lillaRe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a shift knob from Richard. It was packed well and shipped fast. He was quick to reply to my message too, so I'll say it was a perfect transaction.
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a pop out latch form Richard.
It was as described, great communication and shipped fast.
I would gladly do business with again.

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
rillette
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Real smooth transaction, quick payment and super nice contact! Thanks Rich!
Blitzkriegbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

After looking for OG moldings for almost a year off and on, I decided to post a wanted add. Rich replied within 1 day. His prices were fair and communication was awsome. I received the parts today and they were shipped well and exactly what was described.
dougvca
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased some rare NOC electrical inlet switched from Rich Joyner and received them today. I was INCREDIBLY impressed with the delivery turn-around for me to receive these parts. It was quicker than Amazon Prime!!! Also, Rich took extreme caution when packing my order, as he used bubble wrap and styrofoam popcorn. I would absolutely purchase from Rich Joyner without hesitation. Very Happy
Fred Udog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Rich's a great seller.
Item as described.
Good communication, fast shipping. Don't hesitate to purchase from Richard ! Thanks !!
jeremy k
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another smooth transaction with Richard Joyner!!! He is ALWAYS super cool to deal with and very helpful, thanks again Rich!!!
TheGrafs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently bought a Type 3 hood from Rich. Was very pleased with the condition he accurately described and ease of transaction. As well as the knowledge and good conversation that follows. Would do business again. Thanks Rich!
1970 Squareback

Youtube: GrafsGarage3
Instagram: GrafsGarage
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered an ignition switch and I needed an aluminum nut for a fuel valve, Rich was very accommodating and went above and beyond, to find the part I needed in his garage. He sold it to me at a decent price. Everything was in decent condition and all worked as expected.
dbooth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a 1960's new in the box Leviton Electrical inlet for my '69 westy restoration. excited to find this NIB part. Rich was easy to communicate with, and worked with me for fast shipping to get this restoration done before my sons wedding. Thanks Rich
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: