Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bill Todd1 - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
ebennett
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Todd1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've been buying parts from Bill Todd for over ten years however this is my first feedback posting.

Everything I've bought from him has been in excellent condition and very well packaged. He has been very responsive to emails and phone calls.

He is one of the top persons on my "safe sellers" list. I will continue to buy from Bill Todd with confidence!!!

[email protected]
reesefuller
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Todd1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Found some OEM window crank handles Bill Todd had listed on The Samba. I contacted him Sunday night, emailed him an image of what I was looking for, and the cranks were in my hand by Wednesday. They were just as described - maybe even better than I had expected. He was a pleasure to work with and I would buy from him again without hesitation.

Thanks, Bill Todd!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hobug Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Todd1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

This is my second purchase from Bill. Both have been easy and direct. Not only did Bill have the part I had been searching for, but he had it NOS. Thanks Bill.
72 Super
63 Bug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Todd1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some parts from Bill. Smooth and easy . Thank you .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
volkswagatron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: Bill Todd1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

My experience with this seller could have been better.....Purchased 4 NOS Rebuilt type 3 fuel injectors, they came timely and packaged great. After inspection every electrical connector twisted and where obviously loose. I installed them anyway hoping it was not an issue.3 out of 4 weeped fuel out through the electrical connectors.I immediately emailed the seller about this issue..After 3 days no reply and asking not to make me go thru paypal dispute.Well still no contact except thru paypal now. Paypal had to step in to get my 240.00 bucks back..Sending them back this week, will never buy from him again. Real cool to not contact a customer back when your parts are no good! I asked nicely to be contacted back, with your silence you asked for the bad review buddy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bill todd1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Bill Todd1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sorry for any confusion but I never received any emails from you. The first I heard of problem was when PayPal emailed me about case you had filed about injectors. I certainly did not purposely misrepresent parts. They looked ok to me but I didn't twist electrical connectors before shipping. Still not sure why they were faulty. I was out of town but had my lap top & received emails from other folks. If you want the return shipping cost back I can take care of that, just let me know. At almost 72 years old I certainly don"t want the reputation of treating folks unfairly.
Regards,
Bill
912-398-1206
bill todd1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: Bill Todd1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I spoke with V & W Restorations LLC yesterday & offered to refund shipping charges on returned fuel injectors but was told not to bother that everything was good on there end. I also asked that emails they sent to me ( which I never received previously) referring to problem with injectors be forwarded to me so that I might determine why I never received them.
volkswagatron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Todd1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Vw Restoration <[email protected]>
To billtodd <[email protected]>
Saturday, June 9, 2018 4:32 PM

One of those injectors has a loose electrical cap and is weeping gas from the housing.Just like the injectors i am replacing. Its no good

V&W Restorations LLC Vintage Auto Restoration 304-924-2402 www.vwrestorationsandrepair.com

--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 6/8/18, billtodd <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - 3 NOS Rebuilt Fuel Injectors VW # 311 906 031B
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, June 8, 2018, 11:01 AM

shipped injectors yesterday via usps priority
with full insurance. track # 9505 8161 4748 8158 2317 96.
Regards,
Bill
> On May 31, 2018 at 9:30 PM
volkswagatron <[email protected]>
wrote:
>
>
> A visitor to TheSamba.com has
replied to your ad for:
> 3 NOS Rebuilt Fuel Injectors VW #
311 906 031B Price: $165
> at: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2155924
> and sent the following message:
>
>

Last edited by volkswagatron on Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
volkswagatron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Todd1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Saturday, June 9, 2018 5:34 PM

Actually after a few test drives 3 out of 4 injectors are weeping fuel out around the electrical plug!

V&W Restorations LLC Vintage Auto Restoration 304-924-2402 www.vwrestorationsandrepair.com

Regards,
Bill
wrote:
>
>
replied to your ad for:

Last edited by volkswagatron on Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
volkswagatron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Todd1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sunday, June 10, 2018 9:04 AM

Need to speak to you reguarding the injectors please..Only one is any good, and the electrical connector is loose on it. The rest weep fuel out around the connector. I can send these back

Regards,
Bill
wrote:
>
>
replied to your ad for:

Last edited by volkswagatron on Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
volkswagatron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Todd1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Monday, June 11, 2018 3:53 PM

I wanted to try to touch base with you about the 3 unuseable leaking injectors! Ive tried emailing you now a few times. I will wait till 9pm today if i dont hear anything by then.I will be forced to make it a paypal dispute. Please contact me so we can get something worked out today

Regards,
Bill
wrote:
>
>
replied to your ad for:

Last edited by volkswagatron on Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
volkswagatron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Bill Todd1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ok so there are all 4 emails as I copied and pasted right to here all replies to your original email to me reguarding shipping. All sent to the email address you use here on thesamba. I wouldn't know why you did not see these. It seemed a sufficient warning before moving to paypal for resolution. I am still waiting for refund to be posted on this end. I consider the matter closed
bill todd1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: Bill Todd1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

PayPal emailed on June 22, 2018 saying they refunded $240 to your account. You should have received it by now. This should resolve the issue. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
Eric&Barb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Todd1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a box of engine tin from Bill. He packed it up well and shipped it out quickly. Will buy from again.
Thanks Bill!
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill Todd1 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a shut off valve from Bill. Came quick and looks nice. Thanks Bill.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: