Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Nate@wagenswest - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Nate@wagenswest
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
juroknow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the doglegged adj. spring plates nate. Again, quick and quality. Call you for the next bus. Wink
IN2RUST
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again for the narrowed beam nate, and the super fast shipping. I am sure i will be ordering another beam soon. Very Happy

Nate is a top notch seller.
dc1962cars
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Narrowed,Adjustable Beam Reply with quote

Received my narrowed beam from Wagenswest today. Nate did a great job . The welds are perfect and you can see the quality in his work. Its a shame that after its mounted no one will see it.The price was right for not having to supply a core. Good Job Nate. I won't hesitate using him in the future. Thanks Again ,Dan Very Happy
albop03
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simply the best at lowered bus shit, he has put up with my constant calling about parts and tracking numbers, has talked me through installation instructions, and has even met me on his day off so I could drop parts off at his shop, great work, good prices, and he knows his shit. Anyone I talk to about lowereing a bus I send his way.
azeli73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great quality. Just didn't think I'd have to wait over 100 days for spindles Rolling Eyes
Nate@wagenswest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

azeli73 wrote:
Great quality. Just didn't think I'd have to wait over 100 days for spindles Rolling Eyes

I still don't think you hold the record for longest wait.

On the bright side we gave you a full credit towards the spindles, for those H-plates you sent back over a year after you purchased them. Wink
Car Guys Garage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Good service good price, great assistance Reply with quote

Would like to thank Nat for the service, advice and assistance along the way with a couple projects we have for one of our customers.

The first was a 67 splitscreen Van for Target to use to promote Piping Hot Surfware. You can see some pictures on their face book page.

http://www.facebook.com/PipingHotSurfwear

The panel fit isn't Nats fault its ours, there was a rush to get it on the first leg of their summer tour, We'll have the van back in a week or so to make some final adjustments and general tidy up before it heads interstate on the next leg of it's tour.

The van uses one of Nat's airbagged narrowed front beams, steering box relocation kit, new independent gullwing air bagged rear suspension deals. The engine, gearbox and most all the driveline is also from Nat.

On our test drive with an eyeballed front and rear end alignment, the van drove real nice, rode quality was way better than expected, and while a little over zealous on my part. the van rode nice over some road works, speed humps and along both normal surburban, and semi freeway conditions, the corning was flat in a couple of high load corners nice at 60mph / 100K, and while I wasn't trying 80mph / well over our speed limit here was easily achieved.

I'd recomend Nat and Wagens West all day.

These guys know their stuff, don't BS, best of all they care about what they make and the service they provide.

Can't wait to have the van back for a few weeks so I can take it for a longer drive.

Mark Shearer
Car Guy's Garage

PS Remember at my shop we aren't VW folk so the whole build was a new deal for us and without the help, assistance and advise from Nat it would of been a lot harder.
fizzbang
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my stock rebuilt spindles for my '66 bus today. They look brand new, Nate does great work and easy to communicate with.

This is the 2nd set I've had him rebuild for me and will send him anything else I need in the future.

Thanks!
- Kevin
stpete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: wagenswest.com Reply with quote

Thanks for shipping the Dual circuit brake spacer quick! I should be up and running again! Great support!
1986 Carerra
1977 Rat 911-s
Wanted Citron C2V (to slam) I Know I'm weird...
splitpile
Samba's Worst Speller

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got 2 sets of hybred spindles 2 sets of off set spring plates a couple weeks ago and another narrowed bus beam this week. Nates work is outstanding, shipped pretty quick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
a11djr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:33 am    Post subject: Wagen West Parts Reply with quote

Have also tried to get an email response from Wagen West, finding it difficult to get anything back. Also spoken to Nate on the phone, seems a great guy and very helpfull. But would love them to get back to me as I'm desperate to purchase.
Crying or Very sad
Nate@wagenswest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: tried to get an email response Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that a11djr.
Tech
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great product, very long delay but it finally worth it, Installed like a charm. Built very professionally no doubt.

However any input will be appreciated, I tried to lift the bus because it is sitting a little too low and after I untight the two nuts and pushed the adjuster plates out, nothing is moving, when it should drop with no effort no, well just let me know I must have missed something.
72 Super
AirKult Classics, Vw maintenance
HerrKooleD Inland Empire, Temecula VW car club
The Lounge Chronographs, vintage rally accessories
Nate@wagenswest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tech, hopefully this how-to will help you out with the adjusters.

http://www.wagenswest.com/how_to/How_to_1968-79_bus/content/087_large.html

Some times you will have to undo the top ball-joint on the spindles in order to get the beam up to the stock height adjustment or to whatever height your spindles are. If you are just trying to raise it a couple inches above the lowest setting you should be able to do that with out loosening anything other than the adjusters.
Jer*Fab
Samba Welder Dude

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some of Nate's bushings. They shipped the same day and were just right. Another smooth transaction. Thanks!

Also Narrowed Bug and Bus Beams!

Follow us on FaceBook and Click the "Like" Button or Instagram
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Brian
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After three months I got my spindles. Worth the wait and I have no complaints. Just please don't email saying "they'll be shipped next week" and then ship them two months later.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

'69 Bug
'68 Baja Truck
'71 Bug
'68 Camper

Only losers litter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nate@wagenswest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian, sorry you had to wait so long, but don't you know, we are always trying to get your parts out next week. Wink
Brian
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Fair enough, I'll make sure to send you my core spindles... next week Laughing

'69 Bug
'68 Baja Truck
'71 Bug
'68 Camper

Only losers litter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dbldlx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:23 am    Post subject: Adjustable Spring Plates for IRS Conversion 59 Bus Reply with quote

I contacted Nate at Wagenswest for a pair of adjustable spring plates for my 1959 Bus with the IRS II Conversion. I asked Nate if he could help me out as I could not get the toe adjustment right and I needed a slightly longer set of spring plates. He advised that he would measure his spring plates and if necessary cut a custom set for me. I received them last week and installed them. The alignment was perfect on the first try. The quality of his work is excellent and great communication.

Thank you Nate!!!
liberty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Nate@wagenswest - [email protected] Reply with quote

by far the best quality out there and top notch customer service
always good to be able to call a business and be able to have a non rushed conversation about their products

ive run Nate's spindles on numerous busses and keep coming back

thanks again for what you do and ill be sure that your the exclusive provider for all of us with PNW Chapter of German toyz VW Logo VW Logo Blue Bug Orange Bus Yellow 181 Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: