Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tee Dub - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Tee Dub
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 10, 2024
Eric Outland
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Tee Dub - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tee Dub=Ted!! will leave it at that is one of the Fastest, Honest, right to the point with questions and answere's that a Buyer could give. And from a sellers stand Point of view You wish all of Your transactions went this well.

Ted purchased and Original Empi camber Compensator from Me and had the usual questions understandably, so as I got to know this individual better Just thru his brief Comments and forth right Questions it made me realize he needed some recognition as a great Buyer off the Samba. Ted Droped the Dime as I call it and the deal for the Camber compensator was done! Ted May ask alot of questions , But this is to be expected from a respectable Buyer! In the process Ted is restoring an oval window VW and will be Purchaseing one of My Companies (VMR) Restored 36hp Motors. So all in all tee Dub=Ted Turned out to be a true Buyer not a TIME WASTER and a Dime Dropper Not a PENNY PINCHER. Thanks for Your Business Ted and looking forward to building you the finest first class Correct show Quality 36hp Originally Restored Vintage VW Motor Thats Possible on the Market Today! Rgds Eric (VMR)=Vintage Motor Restorations
Tee Dub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Eric !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Ted Hatem ([email protected]) What a great customer! Reply with quote

I been dealing with Ted for many years now, and all have been positive transactions, we feel as part of the family, and are very happy to contribute to the succesful completion of his VW projects!
Good loyal customers/fellow VW enthusiast are, hard to comeby this days!
Keep up the good work Ted! Razz
GVWG.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Twitchy59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Great people to do business with. Reply with quote

Found some adapters on classified section of website. Made an inquiry and as soon as I was completed writing my E-mail, I recieved a reply back. That was only the begining of a great transaction. Very Happy I have purchased many an item thru the Samba and other websites, but have yet to have a deal go this smooth. Great person to deal with and even better person to know. Great luck in the future.
Roger1960
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ted sold me some great horns.He was quick to respond and super to communicate with.I would trust him to do whatever he says.Thanks,Roger
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ted advertised for some books which I liked and we communicated. He was very patient and answered all my questions without any fuss.
A price was agreed and I paid promptly. Item got deleted and shipment with tracking number was given.
I have just been informed that the books arrived in Oregon and they will eventually be shipped to Saigon to be added to my other collections.
I wish all my dealings through Samba could be this easy.
Thanks Ted you are a good and honest guy whom I am indeed fortunate to get to know. Very Happy
rodoc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: The best salesman!!!! Reply with quote

I'am of Buenos Aires, Argentina. First, sorry about my english. In second place, to say thanks for Theo, no all comerciants in The Samba have your patience with us. For me, was an excellent experience to buy your product, i really desire to return a buy your article. Un abrazo desde Buenos Aires y te espero por aquí para comer un asado!! Thanks for all, Theo, we're in contact!!
mcvwbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Chromed Fram oil cannister Reply with quote

Great service, fast delivery, the best!. Thank you!
skyto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ted is second to none as a seller. Thanks for the best overseas transaction so far! The camber compensator arrived in Finland as if it was shipped from a town nearby.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jutphall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Awesome Buyer! Reply with quote

Ted, a fellow musician, bought a little green VW bug (diecast) from me today. He was quick with the payment and a pleasure to do business with.
azbob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a Vintage Speed exhaust Muffler from Ted. He shipped it the day of the purchase and I received it a day earlier than estimated.

Completely painless and exactly how a purchase should be handled.
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tee Dub bought a book off me! Great buyer! Quick and pleasant! Thanks! Cool
Zwitter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: heres how Ted helped me in my quest for parts. Reply with quote

My connection with Ted relates to our both having dealt with a somewhat unreliable seller located in Mexico. We chatted about mutual experiences. I added that I went to pay Pal to recover funds sent for parts never received, and Ted took that advice and had his own success.
I commented that now who to buy genuine VW Mexico parts from?
He shared with me a name of someone that he had also bought parts through.
Well, a couple months have passed, but this morning I wrote to Antonio and the rapid reply to my question over the availability of parts in question was remarkable.
Thru Ted and his kind sharing of his parts providers name, I am now looking forward to the latest box of parts that will soon arrive.
Steve Walker
Radical One
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Tee Dub Reply with quote

Great customer. Excellent communication and quick payment. A pleasure to deal with.
Dean1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ted is a most unusual VW part seller. He does what he says, the package is well padded, he even sent me a photo of it (package) before dropping it in the mail. Got it a few days later. No surprises, no drama, just my part, ready to install. How cool is that? Dean/Hot VWs
holleman14
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a bunch Teb. Not just a great guy to deal with, but a awesome person as well. Deal went very smoothly and used me right. Everything was as described or better. It was a real pleasure to meet you in person, hope we have the opportunity to cross paths again.

Shannon
gorlininc1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: Tee Dub - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you very much Ted. I purchased 2 split rear seat pillows. Ted packages his products well. The pillows were exactly as he described. I look forward to doing business with Ted again.
2006 Lexus SC430
RVA MEMBER
Rusty rat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Tee Dub - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased tunnel basket, fit great and just as described. Shipped fast. Thanks
white/red_68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Tee Dub - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good meeting with you today... thanks for the time... engine stand looks new... Laughing Laughing
Trey Harrison
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: Tee Dub - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Ted
Ted has got it goin' on!
Very happy with the rack!
great service and attitude...
Trey Harrison
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: