Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Lou Carman - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vw68type3
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: July 20, 2006
tasb
The Distributor Distributor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

abuspilot:

Itss not so much the loosing track of his sales and the spammiing as much as it has been the prfanity, irrational emails and the numerous multiple threats to myself and my family.

Most of his really ugly stuff has been edited out by the moderators...

The guy lost control on many levels.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw7266
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok....Im gonna try to go about this in somewhat of a nice manner....I sent 2 empi sprint stars to Lou on July 6th 2005 today is Februrary 19th and I still dont have my wheels back..Lou was supposed to chrome them and said it would be like a 2 week job...well it turned into a month...I was patient...occasionly emailing him to see what was up...Lou even did a stand up job and sent me a clock as asked about for free...since it had been taking so long...well now we are in month number 6 since this began...and still no wheels...I told Lou I wanted them back..and he said while they werent finished yet but he was sending them back...which Im fine with as long as I get them back...cause what is a set of sprint stars when you only have 2 wheels? worthless....Lou was supposed to send them 2 weeks ago and he hasnt responed to 2 emails Ive sent him...so guess what..Ive pretty much figured out...Im not getting the wheels back and now have to find 2 chrome 4.5 in 4 lug sprint stars to replace the ones which have been STOLEN from me...Thanks Lou!

OH yea...If Lou sends me my wheels...finished or not..I'll remove this and forever be indebted to him for his fine services!
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that if it is chroming you need done by Lou, you're not going to get all the parts back that were sent. First it was a door handle and now a pair of wheels.
vw7266
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I sent my stuff there before all of this even showed up...otherwise they would have stayed with me...no chrome shop near me does wheels...so he worked out what seemed to be a good deal...guess thats how it goes...if any one has 2 sprints for sale let me know...otherwise...the car is on blocks...
Rometsch2880
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this lou guy sounds like an A+ individual. my handles and turnsignal housings on my 63 ghia need rechromed and seeing how this guy rips off one person after another by offering 2nd rate chroming for parts makes me leary of sending my parts away.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rometsch2880 wrote:
this lou guy sounds like an A+ individual. my handles and turnsignal housings on my 63 ghia need rechromed and seeing how this guy rips off one person after another by offering 2nd rate chroming for parts makes me leary of sending my parts away.

You have PM.
tasb
The Distributor Distributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you might make some progress by contacting FASTBACKDON he seems to have some sway with this guy or at least used to. It'll be a rocky road in any case. It saddens me to hear that others are still being ripped by this guy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw7266
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lou said my wheels were going to be shipped back this week...im gonna remind him on monday...we'll see if I get them back
vw7266
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still no wheels...come on Lou where are u?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: