Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: campingbox
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I bought a used Bosch distributor from Greg. As described and he shipped super fast.

Thanks

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
70slooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Just did another deal with Greg, fast emails totally cool on the shipping leg work and price, ill be buying stuff again.

thanks Greg!
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Greg was interested in some hardware I had & the transaction went super smooth.

I also bought some stuff from him & it was absolutely fantastic.
Thank you Greg!
volksman4u
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I just received early 60's Beetle poster. Greg did a good job of packaging, shipped it out very quickly and I am completely satisfied! Thank you, Don.
klokkegek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

lock machanism not installed yet but seems to be working just fine thanks donald
Jim Spiker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Just received my rebuilt spindles from Greg. Spindles look great, rebuilt and shipped in the timeframe promised. Returned with technical data and installation instructions including a dropped spindle addendum. Very impressed, look forward to doing business again in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Classifieds Feedback
nlorntson
Crazy VW Lady

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Another awesome transaction with Greg. I messed up on the shipping address and he was able to get it corrected and the package arrived right on time.

Thanks Greg.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Greg. Item as described and fast shipping. Thanks Greg!
73sedan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Greg is awesome!!!

Bought a used rear bumper support for our bus. As described. Got here quick as $hi- you da man. Want to do business again

Luis in Miami
Mr. OGPaint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I just got a bunch of bus kingpins resurfaced by Greg, excellent work as always.

Quick turn around a also! Thank you Greg.
bakersam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Fair price, courteous and very fast service...All the yardsticks for success in my book! Thanks for an excellent experience. I look forward the next opportunity to do business Greg!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mattcuddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Another easy transaction with Greg. Buy and sell with confidence.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Same here, paid on Friday at my door Monday, coast to coast. At a very reasonable price my I add, Thanks Greg.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark-s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I bought a set of rebuilt standard height spindles, I got them this week as they were held in customs for a while (I'm in the UK). Even with the shipping, the poor UK£ exchange rate AND import duty, the total price was comparable to what I would have to pay in the UK.

I have to say they look amazing. The care and attention to detail that's gone into them is obvious to see. Everything was really well packaged and included detailed installation instructions. Greg's communication was also great while we were sorting out the details, he always responded quickly.

Great service, highly recommended.
redubcat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Picked up a SIR bearing puller tool box set from Greg.
Great communication, item as described, fast shipping, and a worry free purchase!

Puller tool works great and easy to use.
Much thanks Greg!
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Greg had a part I needed to finish off a job I was doing. Great price, fast shipping. Easy to deal with for sure!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VW BRETT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Top Notch Guy, fast response, great parts, great price, what more can I say?
20 ATLAS
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Bought a NOS release bearing from Greg. Good price and fast shipping. Thanks Greg. Bill.
Mid West Dubber
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Purchased a vent window swoosh from Greg. Great price and very fast postage to Australia. Highly recommend this seller to anyone.
Mr. OGPaint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Purchased a bunch of brake and suspension parts from Greg recently, quick shipped and as described. Thanks Greg
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Page 52 of 55

Jump to: