Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: campingbox
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
philoo68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I had a very smooth deal with Greg. The parts arrived in France very quickly. Many thanks ! Very Happy
b-man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Thank you to Greg for finding time while attending a weekend event to answer my emails inquiring about his air cleaner triangle bracket and support finger reproductions. For top-quality parts and good service you can't go wrong dealing with Greg, thanks again!

Regards, Gary (b-man)
DblDoorDoug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Thanks Greg for the great packing job on the Porsche Ft. brakes & spindles.
Great correspondence and I also appreciate you answering my question about Ft. door adjustment on my bus.

Hope to do business with you again in the near future.

Best Regards, Doug (DblDoorDoug)
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Quick replies to emails and to get items shipped out. Thanks again Greg.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
emanchester
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Great service from Greg. He was very helpful with my silly questions while installing the parts. I would definitely purchase from him in the future.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Just got my dropped spindles back from Greg and they do look very nice. He helped me with any other part I needed....will do business with him again.. highly recommended. .
3foldfolly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I highly recommend Greg (Noble Transporter Service). I hit a curb hard with my 65 bus, my left front spindle was not lining up after replacing the lower control arm. I contacted Greg and told him I was in a hurry to get a replacement. He sent me one right away and I paid a $300 core charge. I sent my old spindle back so he could evaluate it and determine if it had any core value. He refunded me the full $300! Who does that? He could of told me it was bent and worthless (which is what I expected). Truth and honesty are such a rare commodity in this world of rip-off artist and make a quick buck predators. You can't go wrong wrong dealing with Greg or Clara. Thank you Greg so very much!
Kalapaki Papa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Yet another purchase from Greg Noble. I’ve known Greg around 25 years. +/-..
He’s bought parts from me way back when and in more recent years I’ve bought parts from Greg. He is a class act, knows his stuff and is a gentleman! Have confidence my friends....help Greg help you help your Type 2!
61 L380 sedan
62 SO33 L380
63 standard micro
63 cabrio
64 KG coupe
64 sedan
66 sedan
67 beetle
70 empi GTV
70 VWOA Formula Vee
73 Economotors super beetle
74 GSR / German look rally tribute super beetle
76 cabrio
& a bunch of non-vw rolling stock parked in and around the barn. Just can’t help myself!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
2Pack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I bought some more parts from Greg and had another great buying experience. His reproduction air cleaner hardware is really well done. Thanks Greg.
NUTSFORBUSES
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

HOLY S&%^%*T ! These spindles are incredible !

They took some time, but well worth the wait.
Especially if you flip them, this is the guy and the correct way to do it.
Finish is great too. It's in the details that impressed

Don't waste your time somewhere else, a few bucks more get you a worry free ride
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Greg on a piece needed for one of my builds, as always Greg, thanks for being a good friend and stand up guy in this community
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dsaaylesworth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Just got back a pair of flipped spindles from Greg. Packed very well. Came with factory instructions which is nice. Sent photos of the parts to see what I was getting before hand. Fast shipping. Very easy transaction.
von_hansel Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Great transaction with Greg. He shipped same day and did priority mail.

Received in 48 hours of paying.

Thanks again Greg
timjames722
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Great seller, super fast shipping.

Greg helped me get a correct horn button for my SO42.

What's the point in callin shots? This cue ain't straight in line.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kevnstloui
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I just purchased an early fender ,pope nose and lens for my 57 oval.

Greg did a great job packing. His prices were reasonable. Shipped quickly too.

Thanks,
Kevnstloui
Vedubauman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Had a really great transaction with Greg. He let me know step by step when I would have my package. AAAA++++
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

As always, great transaction with Greg!
Thank You for the 1952 brake light bezel.
Fair price, nice part, fast shipping!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Another easy transaction with Greg!! Great communication and fast shipping. Great seller, Highly recommended!!
tcoop1100
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Greg had the parts I was looking for. Great communication, fast shipping. Will buy from again. Thanks.
RockStock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Thanks for the clips, G. RS
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Page 54 of 55

Jump to: