Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bohemian Wrecks - [email protected] - Rex
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Bohemian Wrecks
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 12, 2023
'55oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Bohemian Wrecks - [email protected] - Rex Reply with quote

nice size posters for the money. The ones with Hilter and company staring at the VW. shipped fast and packed "tubular".
Steveo sjvwc.net
Very Happy
73stroker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Nice jackets Reply with quote

Thanks Rex, got the jacket and it is totally badass! The pix don't give it justice, this will be a cool gift for an old VW fan - my father in-law. Great service and I'm sure I'll be dealing with you again.

Thanks
TonyG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kmichael
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "werk jacket" is way cool. Better than the pictures, quickly shipped. Thanks Rex........ kmichael
blankmange
Type 3 Darksider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got the envelope of Type 3 patches today -- AWESOME stuff...

quick shipping, perfect description -- would do business with them again!

Certified DHS Technician

Samba Member # 24517
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vdubfan68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: 1965 original window sticker Reply with quote

Very Happy Great purchase here from Rex .Now I have all the info ,on the distributor . Who delivered the cars to the dealers in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. All ready for my reproduction window sticker . I have my dealer contract with shipping costs, etc , Its like having a time machine well almost . THANK YOU REX for your honesty and Help . The great people like you are what make this website the the very best it can be Applause I will buy from you again for sure another great seller FOUND ON THE ONE AND ONLY THE SAMBA .COM !!!!!
costa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got some killah patches from Rex and like i said they are killah! i will do buisness with Rex again.

mahalo brahdah Rex!
type2vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a large Caution Patch and the tansaction went perfect. Thanks for the patch - it looks good on my jacket.
ksteckel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a owners manual from Rex and it was exactly as he described. I would definitely buy from him in the future. Thanks Rex!
65Westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought 3 patches from Rex and they were shipped quickly. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

63 Beetle
72 Schnepp XL13 Vintage Formula Vee
72 Caldwell D13 Vintage Formula Vee
71 Super Beetle convertible
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rex,

I received the well packed Karmann Ghia ad today safe and sound. You've always been a reliable source and vendor. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nreslifer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Where do you go Reply with quote

Rex
You were going to get me a shipping price for the door panels I'm going
to buy from you.Haven't heard back from you??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nreslifer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Phone# Reply with quote

Anyone got a Phone# for Rex?Would like to find out what gives with these
door panels,its like he dropped off the face of the earth
Dbug41
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: no reply Reply with quote

I've tried to contact several times to no avail Crying or Very sad one would think with as many adds up as there due diligence would be par for the course, I've be trying to get a hold of him for awhile now Question Question Question

Douglas W Fuller

Dbug41's Custom parts
1200s 1500e # 2093
Clearfield UT. 84015
801-529-5153
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
Dbug41
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He got ahold of me he's been out of town Embarassed

Douglas W Fuller

Dbug41's Custom parts
1200s 1500e # 2093
Clearfield UT. 84015
801-529-5153
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
kreissig
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Rex E. Reply with quote

I ordered a poster from Rex. It arrived promptly and in "as stated" condition. I would order from Rex again. Thanks Rex!
dhouser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a nice set of door panels. They are in great condition for a really reasonable price. I sent him the money and got the panels just a few days later. He even put wood reinforcement in the packaging to assure that the box wouldn't be bent.

I would highly recommend.
vdubdan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would do business with him again. Purchased a set of rear quarter windows for a convertible. Smooth transaction and package arrived promptly. Thank you.
Dan
Busryder
Samba SuperHero

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rex is an awesome dude. Period.

I've been doing biz with Rex for years now... he's been selling shirts and related clothing here at local shows for as long as I can remember. And I've always gotten better deals for me, the kids, and the ol' Lady, at the end of the show, before he 'packs up' for the event...

Most recently, he has been an invaluable resource for advice... and with no 'dog in the fight' as far as profit is concerned. He has always treated my family and I with noticeably more respect than the average vendor often found at shows... which meens immensely more to me, here in this community, rather than 'in this market'.

Thanks for everything Rex/Wrex! Love to you and your's from me and mine. Wink

God bless this site for members like yourself!

-Damian Cool

(I am trying to remember one member that I have done bis with in thre past each week that I reply to posts here on TS... This is a current business partner,,, and should be considered to be an UPSTANDING member of this site).
Thanks for reading this...
-Damian

I am a Dick, hear me roar- Laughing

Me, an OVP Lifer...
goopher
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rex is the man. Hands down. I had an ad here on TS looking to buy a Westy camper to drive around Cali for a month. However, I needed the ride to be 100% road ready as I live in Sweden and would fly in for a month, grab the car and go roadtripping. Always tricky stuff, since all people seem to have different opinions of what "rust free", "100% road ready", "mechanically sound" means. I had a bunch of decent replies to the ad, but after my first phone contact with Rex, I kinda knew I'd struck gold.

The man fixed up a 1970 Westy to full road ready spec and kept me informed of every step along the process. Not only that: The man drove the Westy from Merced to San Fran and back to have my buddy check it out and test drive it. Turned out the ride was even better than advertised.

2 months later, I get to Cali, hop a train, head out to Merced. Me and my girlfriend spent 2 great days with Rex and his family. But it gets better, folks:

Halfway into the trip after having covered some 400 miles with the Westy, the clutch broke. One of those things you cannot foresee; shit just happens. I called rex up and told him about the problem: I'm stranded in Mendocino without garage, without tools, without parts and nothing but a patch of gravel to conduct any kind of mech work on. When hearing this, Rex doesn't flinch, packs up a new throw out bearing, clips, pressure plate, bowden tube, fork and bushings, tools AND a friggin' floor jack and ships it to me overnight. Now beat that. A few days later I managed to replace the clutch using pretty much only the lot of items masterfully compiled by the man and the car got running again. Oh, and during this time, he loaded & delivered 2 more cars I bought off him from Merced to Hayward.

I cannot enough underline what an amazing character Rex is. I would - and will - do business with him again. Rest assured, this man will go all the way to make sure any deal is sealed with the 100% satisfaction label.
Nie zu alt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A happy buyer here! I purchased a large piece of rear engine deck sheet metal from Rex to repair previous owner damage inflicted on my bus. We exchanged emails and he cut it down to size for me, packed it well, and sent it on it's way via Greyhound. The package arrived as stated and I've got more than enough metal to work with. Thanks Rex!

'66 VW Westfalia
'72 VW Westfalia
'04 Porsche Carrera 4S
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: